AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another comforting thought - DH had Brittney's gun with the "only two bullets" which are accounted for, I believe. That does mean
that DH most likely didn't use the gun on Brittney. If DH had harmed Britt then why'd he wait to commit suicide on a separate
occasion?

Curious- all the info about Brittney's gun, including the "two bullets" detail came from Chessie, so it's hard to know how valid it may be. I always thought that Donnie had committed suicide, without question, but now I really don't know.

Quester- your post is the perfect example of pictures painting (a) thousand words. I will be thinking about it, pondering it, all afternoon!

My thoughts have ran towards the idea that DH did indeed commit suicide but because he was witness to what happened to Brittney, not a direct participant but guilty by association and unable to live with that. I don't think the sex charges would have moved him to do that.
Then, other days, I think the suicide could have been staged, as well.

My thoughts have ran towards the idea that DH did indeed commit suicide but because he was witness to what happened to Brittney, not a direct participant but guilty by association and unable to live with that. I don't think the sex charges would have moved him to do that.
Then, other days, I think the suicide could have been staged, as well.

I agree, imo he had no problem commiting the crimes. He had been doing this for as long as he knew the wood sisters when they were young, imo. There was talk of Brittney looking pregnant, could that be why she was a threat, the paternity (if she were pregnant), I belive she was nevr a willing participant to the crimes commited but rather she was conditioned & drugged & abused her whole young life, from the time of the 1st trial of her faux grandpa. I think the current victim contacted Britnney because she, the victim thought Brittney would help or show concern for her, maybe current victim knew of Brittney telling on faux grandpa only because this was new for the current victim & she did'nt have a clue yet how involved the entire family was in this.imo.

I'd bet there is video & pictures of the crimes on someone's sd card. Brittney & her brothers are the age of technology & posting on line. I always scan file sharing sites when cases that involve Brittney's age come up, because of drugs & cell phones.

I wonder if there was nevr a warrent issued for Brittney because she is still young. Not a minor but maybe LE wanted her cooperation more than to charge her.?? Especially if this was on going for her maybe LE knew she had been conditioned to this seeing how her entire family is involved (minus paternal side).

I also don't think dh wold've chosen a .25 to do the deed. I think he'd want to make it a quick suicide, I mean who would want to risk that lil bullet bouncing around the skull cavity when a larger weapon would've made sure it was a done deal.imo
I think the .25 is a good fit for a woman's hand. I just don't think they thought he would linger. I wonder what the hushed conversations surrounding his hospital bed were. I bet the family hoovered right next to him, trying to will him to let go..imo

I still want ping locations for the whole clan the nite of the 30th. I also belive that 11:20 -12:07 is when something happened to her. Anything after that was cover up. wwh was scrubbing the cells, placing battery, cw scrubbed up facebook & got the leading stories out there about when she left & with who & the gun. Who took the actual phone to ping at truck stop area? Who took Brittney (imo the opposite direction). She has to be somewhere 2 of them could drive.bury,drive back before anyone realized Brittney was gone. I don't think the younger boys were a part of this plan. All jmo.

From Willow Knight's post above:

May 31 to June 1 am Friday
DH text and calls Brittney various times during the 31st and 1st
(Brittney doesn't reply)

If Donnie did something to Brittney, then why is he calling her?
To make himself look innocent perhaps.
Jodi Arias called Travis and left a message on his phone after she killed him. She was trying to build an alibi.

I agree, imo he had no problem commiting the crimes. He had been doing this for as long as he knew the wood sisters when they were young, imo. There was talk of Brittney looking pregnant, could that be why she was a threat, the paternity (if she were pregnant), I belive she was nevr a willing participant to the crimes commited but rather she was conditioned & drugged & abused her whole young life, from the time of the 1st trial of her faux grandpa. I think the current victim contacted Britnney because she, the victim thought Brittney would help or show concern for her, maybe current victim knew of Brittney telling on faux grandpa only because this was new for the current victim & she did'nt have a clue yet how involved the entire family was in this.imo.

I'd bet there is video & pictures of the crimes on someone's sd card. Brittney & her brothers are the age of technology & posting on line. I always scan file sharing sites when cases that involve Brittney's age come up, because of drugs & cell phones.

I wonder if there was nevr a warrent issued for Brittney because she is still young. Not a minor but maybe LE wanted her cooperation more than to charge her.?? Especially if this was on going for her maybe LE knew she had been conditioned to this seeing how her entire family is involved (minus paternal side).

I also don't think dh wold've chosen a .25 to do the deed. I think he'd want to make it a quick suicide, I mean who would want to risk that lil bullet bouncing around the skull cavity when a larger weapon would've made sure it was a done deal.imo
I think the .25 is a good fit for a woman's hand. I just don't think they thought he would linger. I wonder what the hushed conversations surrounding his hospital bed were. I bet the family hoovered right next to him, trying to will him to let go..imo

I still want ping locations for the whole clan the nite of the 30th. I also belive that 11:20 -12:07 is when something happened to her. Anything after that was cover up. wwh was scrubbing the cells, placing battery, cw scrubbed up facebook & got the leading stories out there about when she left & with who & the gun. Who took the actual phone to ping at truck stop area? Who took Brittney (imo the opposite direction). She has to be somewhere 2 of them could drive.bury,drive back before anyone realized Brittney was gone. I don't think the younger boys were a part of this plan. All jmo.
I would love for LE to take computers and run forensics on them to see if they can find evidence...that is if any of the Wood clan owned one. I do recall seeing a pic of the twins with a computer...maybe 2 computers. They were playing online games or something.

I wondered about that too! It would be clever- if one were a murderer, (sort of clever) to ring/text a victims phone after the act- a la Jodi Arias-to throw LE off your scent, so to speak. But, if Donnie was suicidal. as well as homicidal, that night, it would be hard to credit that he would bother doing that. Makes you wonder, huh?
I posted almost the same thing citing Jodi Arias before I even read your post. Great minds think alike. :cool:

In a series of Facebook messages investigators believe are between Brittney and one of the alleged victims, Brittney writes on May 27, "Hey beautiful. How are you? Tell me what's going on. I don't know what's true and what you said."

The alleged victim then identifies relatives Randall Scott Wood, Dustin Kent, and Donald Holland as abusers - writing in part: "They raped me."

The conversation continues for quite some time, sharing heartbreaking details. Brittney, however, ends it saying in part, "I love you. I'm sorry."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

Now did this young lady contact BW or did Brit Contact her? And why?????

The victim contacted Brittney 1st

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Could LE have asked her to Contact BW?
Only because this was around the time LE was seeking to talk to BW!

Then Poof she vanishes!
this young lady left on her own! JMO

In a series of Facebook messages investigators believe are between Brittney and one of the alleged victims, Brittney writes on May 27, "Hey beautiful. How are you? Tell me what's going on. I don't know what's true and what you said."

The alleged victim then identifies relatives Randall Scott Wood, Dustin Kent, and Donald Holland as abusers - writing in part: "They raped me."

The conversation continues for quite some time, sharing heartbreaking details. Brittney, however, ends it saying in part, "I love you. I'm sorry."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

Now did this young lady contact BW or did Brit Contact her? And why?????

BBM - Great questions!

Jumping off your post ... also from your link:
"It's [the case/s] going to come together just by other means," said Det. [W]. "It'll take a little longer, it'll be a little more laborious, but at the end of the day were going to have the right people and we're going to have all of them."
I hope that day is soon!!! I'm so tired of reading about this filth!!!

Why didn't BW contact LE after the minor's horrific allegations on 5/27?

BBM - Great questions!

"It's [the case/s] going to come together just by other means," said Det. [W]. "It'll take a little longer, it'll be a little more laborious, but at the end of the day were going to have the right people and we're going to have all of them."

Exactly!

I don't see the same pic as many in here so I'm sitting on my fingers.
I know I rub some the wrong way.
But my beliefs are the same! have not changed.

Exactly!

Release those fingers from bondage and tap away!! :giggle:

I have been and continue to be very interested in your and all view points!

Reading your views challenges my mind to think of other possibilities/angles! Thank you, friend! :seeya:

http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/2013/01/16/wood-family_20130116135911_320_240.JPG
http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/2012/08/02/dustin-Kent_20120802163931_320_240.JPG
http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/201...53_320_240.GIF

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/baldwin-county/woods-mother-feels-brittney-was-abused
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/bond-set-for-chessie-wood-mother-of-missing-mom
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/bond-set-for-chessie-wood-mother-of-missing-mom
wood-family_20130116135911_320_240.JPG
dustin-Kent_20120802163931_320_240.JPG
CHESSIE_WOOD_20130627194253_320_240.GIF

Who is next ?!?!?
:trainwreck:

Who is still missing from the above family photos?

MWK?
SW?
Granny W?
WWH's bestie?
WB's wife?

Who else knew about this family's activities and didn't report it to LE???
Who knew and didn't take steps to save/protect the children???

Is it possible that after the victim contacted her via FB, Brittney confronted WWH and told her what the victim said? Without getting too clear about who the victim is, perhaps BW thought WWH needed to know what all the victim had been through to try to get WWH to support the victim (the way Chessie seems to have at least supported BW when she was abused by the grandpa). Maybe she thought the victim needed WWH's support and was trying to convince WWH to be there for the victim.

Maybe this set in motion someone's/someones' idea that BW (and maybe also DH) had to go. In the hours where DH is calling BW constantly with no replies, I'd like to know where the cell phones of the other major players in this cases were pinging, particularly WWH. Maybe he was trying to warn BW or he was worried some harm would come to her or had already came to her so he was blowing up her phone trying to reach her. He eventually came to the conclusion that she had been harmed and either killed himself or someone else killed him when he confronted them about it.

BBM - Great questions!

I think that by that time the victim was living away from DH while the investiagtion was going on and that the victim had probalu already named these men as perps to LE and told Britt she had told LE so. (just a guess)

I just want to bring this forward and remind everyone that Chessie has had full access to Brittney's Facebook and has since deleted messages and things of that nature. That is not speculation, that is fact. Who even knows if Brittney was in fact the person corresponding with the victim and not Chessie (although I do think it was Brittney - but one could go back and view those messages shown on TV and be able to tell based on writing style!).

Always leave room for speculation that Chessie was going into Brittney's FB and reading the messages. Her and Wendy were hell bent into getting passwords for Brittney's phone, voicemail and other stuff.

That could explain why the number of brittneys friends started to decline slightly on Facebook. Either they removed themselves or CW was removing them.

Exactly!

Hi Eileen

Even if you and I don't see the same pic, I still respect your opinion because I believe you care. Besides we need people to look at all angles of the picture. You add a lot of food for thought.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member