AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness......she done found her religion!

Attachments

• 1377160_240576286094805_900891192_n.jpg
    1377160_240576286094805_900891192_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 165
It was difficult for me to keep names straight, and I've been on this thread since the beginning. I had to write all the names down and then keep referring back to my notes. There have been so many twists and turns to this case...and so many sad and horrible crimes. Keep reading and posting. New thoughts and eyes are always welcome!

Yep, I have never had 7 folders in ONE case saved on my computer of 7 people charged with sexually abusing children. It should be 8, but I combined WWH and DH's. Not even in Ali Lemmon's murder. Brittney's case reminds me of Ali. She lived in a trailer park of pedo's and her mother did not protect her. Her grandfather was also a sick pedo. Sick group of people with no shame. These people make me sick.

I am appalled that LE is not properly monitoring their ankle bracelets. For goodness sake if it wasn't for the burglary it appears WB would still be roaming free able to do whatever his perverted mind pleased. Maybe a journalist should follow up on why WB was roaming free and who else is roaming freely? I shouldn't jump to the conclusion LE is not doing their job, but something is wrong.

Those "angle" braclets should be worn on a diff part of the body!! One where no one will risk cutting it off! Now where could a good place be??? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hmm, let me think..... I know! I know!

(Do they make teeny, tiny an*le bracelets? I'm hoping/guessing that is what most of these would need.)

Thanks for the grin, Miss.

Red

What is she hiding behind her back? :scared: Doesn't she get one of those useless bracelets? :frown:

Goodness......she done found her religion!
How can she smile? I can't smile thinking about her or her sisters or their husbands or her nephews& nieces. I wonder when she last smiled at her daughter & made her feel love & protection?? Here wwh let me show you what regret & pain & sorrow for what your own daughter has had to go through, looks like!
I think her anklet is why the leg is hitched back. Surely this isn't her seductive look is it?

How can she smile? I can't smile thinking about her or her sisters or their husbands or her nephews& nieces. I wonder when she last smiled at her daughter & made her feel love & protection?? Here wwh let me show you what regret & pain & sorrow for what your own daughter has had to go through, looks like!
I think her anklet is why the leg is hitched back. Surely this isn't her seductive look is it?
That was my first thought also when I saw her pic..."How can she smile?"
Does she have no conscious...no empathy? It seems sociopathic to me. ::banghead:

That's a self-satisfied look, and I believe she just ate a canary. IMO, she knows more than anybody about what was going on and what went down.

My Own Opinion
:cow:

I'm still here...

Yesterday I was telling my Mom about this case. Her immediate thought and reaction were that both Brittney and her 'favorite uncle' were killed to keep them quiet. However, she actually wasn't surprised about the whole child sex ring thing. She said stuff like that had been going on for years and many people just won't get involved. :(

She said there was children in their 60's now, that most have severe mental/physical handicaps...because their father had molested his kids and had kids by them. Disgusting perverts! I don't know why someone would do such things! It's totally abnormal!! Makes my skin crawl.

I thought parents were suppose to protect their kids. :(

Maybe LE knew that ankle bracelet wasn't at home, and were following with hopes of finding Brittney?? I don't know. It should have a shock mechanism in it... you leave the boundaries, you get shocked until you get back! Heck, if we can use them on dogs, see no reason we can't use them on scum!

BBM

Maybe she saw a cute doctor.

This entire mess makes my head want to explode. :stormingmad:

Red

I can't get over how close in age I am to WWH, yet she looks so much more like she's closer to my mom's age than mine (and my mom was almost 40 when she had me!).

She looks like she's had a hard life. But we all know most of that hardness was of her own doing.

I'm so glad Baby P won't have to be around these people. And glad baby P has Steph to be a loving, caring grandparent who will keep Brittney's memory alive for her.

When, exactly, did BW lose custody of little P? TIA

Did BW lose custody of little P as a result of anything having to do
with the mess that has unfolded since BW went missing? TIA

No custody was already set before any of this came out. It was April 2011 if I remember correctly.

I haven't been on websleuths lately due to school and work. But I've made it my duty that when I do have time to browse, to always let Brittney, Payton, and Stephanie know that I am thinking of them all <3

Yep, I have never had 7 folders in ONE case saved on my computer of 7 people charged with sexually abusing children. It should be 8, but I combined WWH and DH's. Not even in Ali Lemmon's murder. Brittney's case reminds me of Ali. She lived in a trailer park of pedo's and her mother did not protect her. Her grandfather was also a sick pedo. Sick group of people with no shame. These people make me sick.

I am appalled that LE is not properly monitoring their ankle bracelets. For goodness sake if it wasn't for the burglary it appears WB would still be roaming free able to do whatever his perverted mind pleased. Maybe a journalist should follow up on why WB was roaming free and who else is roaming freely? I shouldn't jump to the conclusion LE is not doing their job, but something is wrong.

Hi Lash! What other conclusion can we jump to when someone with an ankle monitor is roaming around stealing stuff? This case is insane, and I will freely take the mighty leap.. LE IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB!

No custody was already set before any of this came out. It was April 2011 if I remember correctly.

I honestly believe they all knew back in April I think they knew when scott went to LE and ratted everyone out. I don't think this was a big surprise to anyone!

JMO

I think the custody thing was very much related to what was going on here!

BBM

Maybe she saw a cute doctor.

This entire mess makes my head want to explode. :stormingmad:

Red

What cute doctor would take a second look at her?
Dr Kermit the Frog? LOL anyone catch my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne