AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought that occurred to me: Do we know for a fact that the gun found with Donnie was indeed Brittany's? It was attained illegally; is there any proof that Brittany owned it? Anyone could say that anyone owns a gun that can't be traced.

I'm also still fixated on autopsy reports. I wish we knew whether or not Donnie had gunpowder residue on his hands. That could clear up whether this was a suicide or a homicide.

Brownlee has definitely lost weight in the past year, and his eyes sure look wired and full of meth. (Besides his appearance, it's pretty obvious by the way he and these guys were stripping a house that they were getting money for drugs. A 75 year old arrested with them?? Jeez Louise...)

He looks to me like someone that would easily roll over on the others -- he's not blood, after all, even though blood doesn't matter to these people -- but I could be wrong. That mugshot is a mess.

One last thing: if he had been at the house for a week, stripping it, as the news reports said: why didn't his ankle bracelet go off??

Just a thought that occurred to me: Do we know for a fact that the gun found with Donnie was indeed Brittany's? It was attained illegally; is there any proof that Brittany owned it? Anyone could say that anyone owns a gun that can't be traced.

I'm also still fixated on autopsy reports. I wish we knew whether or not Donnie had gunpowder residue on his hands. That could clear up whether this was a suicide or a homicide.

BBM - Yes, 'cus CW said so! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Re: DH - We haven't heard that an autopsy was performed. He died in hospital of a gun shot wound so one may not have been required or requested. JMO

:floorlaugh: You can't make this stuff up! :floorlaugh: Burglary by geriatrics! :floorlaugh: And one with an "angle" bracelet! :floorlaugh:

I just spit my soda all over my keyboard:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: You can't make this stuff up! :floorlaugh: Burglary by geriatrics! :floorlaugh: And one with an "angle" bracelet! :floorlaugh:

I guess the "angle" bracelet didn't work to well if they didn't know he left the house! Being he was under house arrest and all! After all he had been at it all week!

I guess the "angle" bracelet didn't work to well if they didn't know he left the house! Being he was under house arrest and all! After all he had been at it all week!

:floorlaugh: Those darn defective "angle" bracelets!!! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I bet DW is probably saying: dang! wish I had me one of those darn "angle" bracelets! :floorlaugh:

" Mr. Brownlee then changed his story to state that he was just trying to clean the place up," Goodin explained."

Maybe he was just doing some community service work for his past crimes! :scared: :floorlaugh:

Brownlee has definitely lost weight in the past year, and his eyes sure look wired and full of meth. (Besides his appearance, it's pretty obvious by the way he and these guys were stripping a house that they were getting money for drugs. A 75 year old arrested with them?? Jeez Louise...)

He looks to me like someone that would easily roll over on the others -- he's not blood, after all, even though blood doesn't matter to these people -- but I could be wrong. That mugshot is a mess.

One last thing: if he had been at the house for a week, stripping it, as the news reports said: why didn't his ankle bracelet go off??

How long does it take LE to respond to an "angle" bracelet that should have been reporting WB left his home? Geez, a week? Yeah, I sure feel comfortable these rapists are at least under house arrest. NOT!

"According to Mr. Brownlee he had actually been there all week scrapping items from inside the building and taking them to a recycling center," Goodin said.

How many are wearing one of those ankle bracelets? It's appalling how this bunch seems to have no shame. It's disturbing, too, that they could commit new crimes, or molest a new child or hide a body, while on house arrest. It might not get noticed for a week or more. It's hard to feel like things are under control.

All the people in the sex ring are connected to the case of missing Brittney, and she's still missing.

Police found Brownlee standing at the end of a 16-foot trailer loaded up with 31 12-foot long stainless steel pipes. The pipes were stolen from inside the business, where officers found Hanson, according to an affidavit filed in court.

In an incident report, police said Brownlee and Hanson caused an estimated $20,000 worth of damage to an ice machine.

Brittney Wood family friend, accused of child sex abuse, arrested in Bayou La Batre with a registered sex offender
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/brittney_wood_family_friend_ac.html

Can people sell a truckload of stolen metal that easily without having to prove it's their property? They did quite a bit of damage to that ice house. No more bracelets for you, Brownlee.

Wow. So that house arrest stuff is really working. You all had me about to pee my pants.. what else can we do but laugh and then cry. Where are you Brittney???????????????????

BTW.. I'm screaming inside my head. I guess its a good thing they were caught stealing, God knows what they could have been doing while they are so closely monitored.

:floorlaugh: I bet DW is probably saying: dang! wish I had me one of those darn "angle" bracelets! :floorlaugh:

Those "angle" braclets should be worn on a diff part of the body!! One where no one will risk cutting it off! Now where could a good place be??? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I cant help but laugh a little at the tags on this thread.... cesspool.

Ok, I give up.... too many people in this to keep up with! My poor brain is in a fibro fog, and I'm lost, and only finished the first thread. I'll go back into lurk mode. ;)
It was difficult for me to keep names straight, and I've been on this thread since the beginning. I had to write all the names down and then keep referring back to my notes. There have been so many twists and turns to this case...and so many sad and horrible crimes. Keep reading and posting. New thoughts and eyes are always welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas