AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG at WWH's fb! I don't think he is real. I think its probably someone she met online. If he is real, I think he's probably an inmate. :)

Yes, curious me, December is right around the corner!!!!!

That's what I thought hes an inmate!
Maybe he is a she lol!

I am at loss for words about the Facebook post.. Probably an inmate, true, but talk about thick, she is not 14, after all, and she is in a bit of a "fix". Oh lor!
Roll on December...

YES... Actually every one of them make my hair stand on end! But the worst to me is Dustin Kent. Every time I think of what he did to that child, I just want to scream and pound him to the ground.

ETA: And I am a peace loving, tree hugging old hippie.

BBM

Me too. Completely creeps me out, and I'll join you as an ole' hippie in spirit. I was the right age, just on another path.

Red

Chessie also revolts me, how can these ppl do these things to these kids?

Question:

Could Brittney have been a witness for the prosecution? Was she a threat to the others, and they suspected she was gathering information for the prosecution? If she confronted anyone about the other victim's claims, would that have made them even more suspicious? Enough for her to be "gone" so she couldn't testify? Even if at some point she was a part of the scheme, she could have been a state witness, because didn't she testify against her grandfather? Seems that could have made many of them scared of what, or when she may report them. And maybe she did report and that's why the huge investigation was going on!

I think Brittney was in trouble just like the others!
JMO
Sorry!

If Brittney was involved in the child abuse, why would the victim contact her and tell her about it?

If you ask me I think she was told to contact her.
I don't think she just one day out of the blue decided to.
But that's just my opinion and I might be totally wrong.

I don't see BW as the innocent many of you do!
Yes she had a messed up life I agree but no one can change that only BW can and I think she finally did.

We have a young woman that was abused as a child living with a totally messed up family.
Sad yes but as I read she did not try to get out,
No job
No school
she gave her daughter to her ex bf
We have a girl walking around carrying a gun and hanging out with her favorite uncle Donnie!

We may never know but She was the only one that was able to flee she had nothing holding her there...
Donnie H fled in his own way.

Like I say JMOO

There is NO WAY Brittney didn't know what was going on.
It seems she was keeping LE at bay because they were looking to talk to her before she went missing!
I don't see where she hung out with any friends!
NO ONE talks about her.

Who is that one person that posts on her FB page every single day.
She LOVES Brittney!

I do not believe that Brittney would have the means or experience to live on her on for this long.

She never held down a job for a long period of time.

She floated from relative's house to relative's house; she didn't even have one home she stayed at all of the time or her own place.

Any illegal activity she was involved with pertaining to DH, from what Steph has told us, wouldn't have paid for more than a few weeks of cigarettes.

I doubt Brittney had the means to get herself out of Alabama, let alone survive on her own for a year. And I don't think anyone in the Wood family has the means to help her disappear & start over like that either. Look at when her brother ran from the cops.

She also seems to have had a long-standing on and off relationship with P's daddy for many years. Something tells me she couldn't go this long with that relationship being "off." I think she'd definitely contact him if she could.

That said, I'd love for nothing more than for Brittney to be found safe somewhere living a new life apart from the Wood clan, but I just don't see it.

You may be right!
But im not so sure!

I do think she could survive!
I think she is much stronger and tougher than given credit!

If your in trouble you run from it!
At least my theory has her alive!

If Brittney was involved in the child abuse, why would the victim contact her and tell her about it?

Beyond what I think (because I see everyone within that circle as having participated to some extent) - the victim that contacted Brittney regarding the abuse the victim had endured, means that Brittney was not part of THAT abuse. So, I agree with you Jordy.

o/t

When people speak about the fact that Brittney was killed or shot, aside from possibly knowing too much - what could she possibly know MORE about than, say - Wendy or Chessie or the men? Why kill her? From everything we do know, Brittney did not turn states evidence on anyone - Ronald did, which is why everything came out. Why not kill him?

Regarding living without "means" (education, jobs or a car) - thousands do it every day. People vanish without a trace and they aren't all deceased - albeit a majority are. She could go on about her life because she doesn't have a warrant, it doesn't seem like law enforcement is looking to see if there's been any activity or usage with her social security #. This is more of a localized case other than here on or through random social media sharing of her flyer. She could very well be doing misc jobs under the table to get by, rooming with those she works with - or paying for a hotel room (SRO's or the less than on the up and up type) - which none require a credit card.

example (this is from absolute experience aka me - living more or less off the radar for 20 years) :
feeding one person per week: 50.00 if you have a kitchen where you're staying. But you can survive off of 1 meal a day at around 8.00/day
clothes? if you can shoplift, then there's free clothing. Otherwise, thrifting or places like forever 21. 200 dollars = new wardrobe.
hotel that doesn't need a credit card: outside of major cities - 30-80.00 a day / you can rent an SRO in almost every single city (shared bath/kitchen) 50-80 a week. no credit check.
transportation: city bus or walk.
jobs for those off the grid: stripper, server in mom 'n pop establishments, babysitting, maid work (asking neighbors if they need help)

Someone could have said: Run! They are going to take everyone down - Payton is OK -loved and in the care of her father and family - the some of us could be going to go away for a very long time and you could too (be it drugs or sex crimes)- here's a bit of cash (hell, it could have been lifted from Donnies wallet!) - here's an extra phone.. we'll drop you off at the truck stop and so and so will pick you up and you can stay there till you figure something out. Why do this? Because just as Le has said: "Brittney is the golden nugget" - she could have been called to testify and a possible deal might have been on the table for her. Getting her out of town means she can't testify & with the criminal minds we have working together in the Wood family, they probably figured that by getting rid of Donnie - the case would go away (and with Brittney out of town who might have been called to testify against him). They most likely assumed that by Donald committing suicide, having Brittney disappear for a bit (I doubt they assumed forever!), that it would all blow over with him dead. That's not what happened and it's possible Brittney is spooked, more so with her mom in jail. And that would also explain a few of her mothers sentiments as she was being hauled into jail.

This is why I think Chessie knows everything and I do believe she and Wendy devised the entire plan, using Donald as the fall guy with the story of the gun too. That would explain why Chessie knows the smallest of strange details - people that are lying tend to make up extra details and backstories to make it seem more believable.a person telling the truth just simply states the min and known facts, they don't delve into things no one is asking about, because they have zero reason to convince. (the 2 bullets, recognizing the cell phone battery) but not remember the color of brittney's tote bag among other stuff - and using some of the worst images on the missing persons flyer (who the hell selects a photo with someone posing with a necklace hanging out of their mouth!); sabotaging searches, lying about searches, putting up a memorial clump of dirt aka her rock - symbolizing a place to mourn - when it's not even been hinted at the Brittney has left this earth.

Refusing to do a polygraph as did Paul. lying about in what manner brittney left the house and what the argument was about or where she was going.

In my eyes this says : Chessie is trying to plant red herrings/ distraction and attempting to play the role of the grieving mother that just wants her daughter home (although does nothing to help get her home) - and then a few moments later is behaving as though Brittney is deceased. Only reason I can think that she would do this, is because she knows exactly where Brittney is.

I wouldn't be shocked if brittney reappeared, not now of course but within time.Just my opinion. :)

You all rock! This thread shows how many people still care about Brittney and still think about her often. Great dialog going on here.

Question:

Could Brittney have been a witness for the prosecution? Was she a threat to the others, and they suspected she was gathering information for the prosecution? If she confronted anyone about the other victim's claims, would that have made them even more suspicious? Enough for her to be "gone" so she couldn't testify? Even if at some point she was a part of the scheme, she could have been a state witness, because didn't she testify against her grandfather? Seems that could have made many of them scared of what, or when she may report them. And maybe she did report and that's why the huge investigation was going on!

Not only could Brittney have been such a witness, it is much more likely that this is the case rather than her being an abuser herself. Brittney had been abused as a child, LE, (and her mother- whatever that is worth) have named her as a victim, and she was contacted just before her disappearance by another victim.

The only reason that some speculate that she was also an abuser is that she was surrounded by 'em, (ie this was the norm at her place), and her brother, who had also apparently been a victim, has been arrested for same. (Also some comments by "a friend" on FB, these weren't clear to me)

I have always been strongly convinced that Brittney's part in the child sex ring was only as a victim.

I understand why Astrokitty asks what else Brittney might have known, that other witnesses didn't, that would mark her as being so dangerous. I have often pondered this myself, and don't have any reasonable answers.

Perhaps the child sex investigation was only part of whatever happened. There has been some speculation about WWH's dislike and jealousy of Brittney, and of her role in the death of her husband. Perhaps it was a simple of getting rid of a much prettier, thinner, younger and much disliked niece. Perhaps there was a heated argument- people get murdered in such much too often, without child sex investigations. Brittney had, in some ways, a high risk lifestyle, she was a sometimes drug user, and there has been speculation that this may have played a role that night.

Although I do recognise that there is a small chance that Brittney did run from potential investigation, I think this is incredibly unlikely. Her brother didn't run, nor the rest of the family. I think Brittney was a bit of a risk taker, and would have taken the risk of being arrested- if she was going to flee, I think it would have been when released on bond. She had a lot to lose with no contact with her little girl, I don't think she would have thrown in the towel before she knew the lay of the land. Brittney was gutsy, if sometimes a bit misguided.

And it really is fantastic to see so many posts !

Oh yeah, Dustin Kent is the stuff nightmares are made off! Revolting!

To add to above post- LE, after a very slow start, have been investigating Brittney's disappearance as a "homicide", and they should know what they are talking about.

I also find it coincidental that this happened just after a victim reached out to Brittany.

Could Brittany have thought she was the only one and when she found out that these same people were doing this to others she tried to confront someone?

I know, from my own experience as a child victim that I was always told that my little sister would not get hurt if I didn't tell. It wasn't till we were both in our thirties that she told me she too was a victim! It took us twenty years to even discuss it. I always thought I was saving her.

I know all people are different, and we may never know the answers :(

I just hope that Brittany is ok somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

In the eyes of the law, wouldn't a child victim turn into an abuser on the day of their 18th birthday? This is what I feel happened to her brother and cousin. They aged up.

I just wanted to add, that I don't believe one way or another strongly (homicide or missing). I just wanted to toss out a different thought approach.

Uncle Donnie was a monster, demon, devil. He's the one that others say was the ring master. He's the one that encouraged the molesting of the child victim we know about. CW blames him for all the evil, and yet she didn't seem to protect her older kids from him. He must've had some hold over everybody. Was he supplying drugs, as well? He got away with this type of behavior for so long when these family members seemed to know the stuff that was going on.

Why was he Brittney's favorite uncle?

Something has been in the back of my mind for quite a while now, and I'd like your opinions.

Is it possible that some of this group of %^$#$# were/are unknowingly led by someone other than the family members (and WB) that we are aware of? IF DH was the ringleader, did he act alone in his role? Is it possible he had someone giving him orders or suggestions? Someone who never participated in the acts. Maybe someone who was very careful to stay unknown to anyone else. Someone who has thus far remained under the radar, and certainly doesn't want to find LE knocking on their door.

I know next to nothing about the subject of child *advertiser censored*, but it seems in every case I read about, the perpetrators trade or sell their pictures and videos. Apparently there is a huge market. And yes, it almost makes me ill to type this, much less think about it. But the reality exists. Did DH keep videos for his own personal viewing or ? You-know-who was busy cleaning his cell phone, but were there other copies somewhere?

I don't know, maybe I am over-thinking this whole thing.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member