AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and poked around Thread 1 again too. Brittney's best friend made that video with flash cards saying Uncle Donnie was her favorite uncle. I agree Brittney must have used DH too, and they were in cahoots on something.

Just can't see DH harming her then waiting to kill himself. Sorry, I must ask this - Who else in that family would be willing to actually kill Brittney to protect the secrets, and then kill DH setting it up to make it look misleading? Also, as zwiebel asked, who is the brain behind the ring now?

I went back and poked around Thread 1 again too. Brittney's best friend made that video with flash cards saying Uncle Donnie was her favorite uncle. I agree Brittney must have used DH too, and they were in cahoots on something.

Just can't see DH harming her then waiting to kill himself. Sorry, I must ask this - Who else in that family would be willing to actually kill Brittney to protect the secrets, and then kill DH setting it up to make it look misleading? Also, as zwiebel asked, who is the brain behind the ring now?

That's really a true and a good point. Who is the brain ( not saying much in this case ...huh??) behind this ring now. In organized crime the ways people are killed stands for things. Like if someone is a "rat" or if a "changing of guard" etc. Difference maybe in what is perceived by the public and what is left of the person's remains for a wake. I agree BW is a dangerous witness for them- maybe DH was supposed to take care of this/her- because she trusted him. Maybe he did- maybe he killed her- or maybe he let her go?
Maybe it was not guilt or suicide at all- maybe it was the "ring- leader" who did kill DH ( with "girl weapon") in broad daylight and left him in a place LE would be sure to look for him and find him. Maybe they did this as a warning sign to every one in the family.

The only thing that doesn't go with the he planned too kill her theory is she had tried going other places, but she couldn't so she went with DH after that. If he did kill her I believe it was a spur of the moment decision.

The only thing that doesn't go with the he planned too kill her theory is she had tried going other places, but she couldn't so she went with DH after that. If he did kill her I believe it was a spur of the moment decision.

I wouldn't doubt that. Would not surprise me to find out Brittney was with DH and maybe even others. Talk got around to DH's meeting with LE and the investigation and an argument ensued. For me, that seems like the simplest explanation and doesn't require many leaps of faith or assumptions of facts we don't know.

I believe Wendy is the ringmaster.
Donnie was a druggie and a lets have a good time guy at the expense of little girls. He didn't have any luck with the big girls he probably got tired of wendy.

I think Scott blew the whistle because he had had enuff he was in big trouble and stood to lose the most to me he seemd the most educated he was a service guy ifI remember correctly, He actually was the one person out looking for Brittney.

I do not think DH hurt Brittney nor did any of her relatives.
I do think DH helped her leave town!
All JMO

Ill keep saying it over and over till I hear otherwise
Brittney Wood Lives!

Personally
If Brittney is dead the one person I would consider that did it is Wendy Wood Holland

I keep going back to DH allegedly telling his wife that he wasn't going to jail for something he did not do. IMO, I don't think he was talking about the sex crimes because I believe that his wife knew all about what he had or had not done. Why would he tell her he didn't do something when she was aware? I think it had to do with whatever had JUST happened to Brittney.

I keep going back to DH allegedly telling his wife that he wasn't going to jail for something he did not do. IMO, I don't think he was talking about the sex crimes because I believe that his wife knew all about what he had or had not done. Why would he tell her he didn't do something when she was aware? I think it had to do with whatever had JUST happened to Brittney.

That is a good point. Thanks for pointing it out -- I had not thought about that.

Remember Wendy was there with Donnie that night (with the boys).
She is the one that said Brittney was not there
She is the one that removed messages (DESPERATELY)from BW's phone.
If she killed Brittney she had her phone and had her gun.
She then went on to shoot her husband in the head with Brits gun.

How did she know where to go look for his truck?
Didn't she find him?

I don't think any of us thought DH killed himself!

All JMO

Unfortunately, I can't share others' optimism who are thinking Brittney is still alive somewhere and in hiding. I wish I could.

IMO Brit was abused by DH and God only knows by whom else.
I think she had a good bond with DH, because although IMO DH too abused her, she IMO used him to get things from him she herself was in need of.

IMO Everybody knew there was an abuse investigation against DH and the whole bunch was afraid of the consequences.
I think Brittney was seen as a treat. Because she was abused herself she knew to much and was seen as the one who could successfully connect and unite with the other victims and could therefor make the case against all/most of them. She was dangerous to them, because she had nothing to lose anymore, she even gave up the custody of her daughter already. She could have made a deal for herself bringing down the whole abuse ring. Brittney could only have won with the help of a deal. She could have sent all the abusers behind bars and could have began a brand knew life for herself without the bunch of them in the picture, there would have been no need to hide.

I have a hard time believing that a young girl who acquired a small gun for her own protection, would then take off without said gun, to disappear into the unknown.

I also have hard time believing a grown man would commit suicide with that sort of "woman weapon" which any man knows could lead to an unsuccessful attempt causing immense pain and deformation, but could leave him alive.

I don't really have an idea what has transpired there and then, but unfortunately the hypothesis that Brittney run away and is somewhere in hiding doesn't seem very likely to me personally.

IMHO

I agree.

Unfortunately, I can't share others' optimism who are thinking Brittney is still alive somewhere and in hiding. I wish I could.

IMO Brit was abused by DH and God only knows by whom else.
I think she had a good bond with DH, because although IMO DH too abused her, she IMO used him to get things from him she herself was in need of.

IMO Everybody knew there was an abuse investigation against DH and the whole bunch was afraid of the consequences.
I think Brittney was seen as a treat. Because she was abused herself she knew to much and was seen as the one who could successfully connect and unite with the other victims and could therefor make the case against all/most of them. She was dangerous to them, because she had nothing to lose anymore, she even gave up the custody of her daughter already. She could have made a deal for herself bringing down the whole abuse ring. Brittney could only have won with the help of a deal. She could have sent all the abusers behind bars and could have began a brand knew life for herself without the bunch of them in the picture, there would have been no need to hide.

I have a hard time believing that a young girl who acquired a small gun for her own protection, would then take off without said gun, to disappear into the unknown.

I also have hard time believing a grown man would commit suicide with that sort of "woman weapon" which any man knows could lead to an unsuccessful attempt causing immense pain and deformation, but could leave him alive.

I don't really have an idea what has transpired there and then, but unfortunately the hypothesis that Brittney run away and is somewhere in hiding doesn't seem very likely to me personally.

IMHO

BBM...

I agree with you.

The reason I have asked about bigger secrets or other serious crimes is to point out how desperate some people might have been to ward off what was coming down. Something else, even worse perhaps, that some people wanted to keep suppressed. The motive would have to be quite serious to kill family though, IMO.

WWH? She didn't even take it serious when she herself was in court! How worried was she? Who is the brain? Who had the most motive? IMO, I'm not sure it would be her idea, but she could've been convinced possibly. I know she was very involved with all things pertaining to Britt's phone, etc., and the story leading up to finding DH dead. Acted alone then got help? She did seem ready to move on to new cuties before DH actually passed in the hospital.

Who had the most motive to turn to actual murder to hide bigger secrets? I'm thinking there were several people, but maybe just one had the most motive or manipulative power to get others on board.

Blame everything on DH after he's dead from the suicide, ya know. :wink:

One more question, and again, I don't mean to sound insensitive in regards to what may have happened to Brittney. Is she still alive out there or deceased?

Question - Would CW keep her mouth shut if she knew one of her family, not DH. killed Brittney?

Hi everyone, I'm here, still following. Quester.. cesspool... bwhahahahahahaha!

WHERE ARE YOU BRITTNEY????????

Personally
If Brittney is dead the one person I would consider that did it is Wendy Wood Holland

Eileen! I just knew we'd be able to agree on something.

Those are the cell phone pings LE should be most interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member