AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping today's the day someone stumbles across something that leads to Brittney Nicole Wood coming home!

Hoping today's the day someone stumbles across something that leads to Brittney Nicole Wood coming home!

You know, I keep wondering about that day. Will we have a "feeling" before we hear the news, today is different? Fingers crossed it's today!

I have a question?

Who did this young woman hang out with?
Where did she go?
She was not in school and did not work what did she do with her time?
Who are her friends?
I do not think she had many and mercy me it sounds lime she just by g out with the pervs.
This if true is not a good sign and is the reason I strongly believe she is alive and safe out there somewhere.

I have a question?

Where did she go?
Who are her friends?
I do not think she had many and mercy me it sounds lime she just by g out with the pervs.
This if true is not a good sign and is the reason I strongly believe she is alive and safe out there somewhere.

I so want you to be right. Here's a thought, why would Brittney leave without the gun she carried to protect her. Think about that. She was seperated from her gun somehow. And we know where that ended up.

I have a question?

Where did she go?
Who are her friends?

I'm don't have facts and figures at my fingertips, but I think most murders are not committed by strangers. And poorer people, or people hanging out with drug users, criminals etc, are much more likely to be murdered.

I agree that the people Brittney seemed to be hanging out with is not a good sign, but I think it's just as likely to indicate she has been murdered as that she has run away.

I still haven't finished the summarised timeline for Oriah. But I will. Brittney needs to be brought home ( to where her daughter is, I don't mean her Mom's house). I hope she'll be alive. But if she's not, she can't just be abandoned out there. It's really important to keep searching, I think.

I so want you to be right. Here's a thought, why would Brittney leave without the gun she carried to protect her. Think about that. She was seperated from her gun somehow. And we know where that ended up.

Why did this young woman need a gun?
That is a question that begs for an answer!

Personally I do not think Uncle Donald hurt Brittney!
She was separated from her gun yes but look who ended up dead. Uncle Don!
He could have asked her for it! She gave it to him!

You know, I don't get the feeling Uncle Donnie harmed her either.

It doesn't set right that he would continue to call her the next day, if he was responsible for harm to Brittney, then commit suicide.

I don't even believe Uncle Donnie committed suicide. I never have.

It's possible he did harm Brittney, then others found out and made him pay with his own life.

Good questions about the gun. There's all kinds of situations that require a girl to carry a gun especially if hanging around with people who deal drugs.

Well, if he didn't harm Brittney...who did or didn't?...and the big question WHERE IS SHE?

I don't even believe Uncle Donnie committed suicide. I never have.

It's possible he did harm Brittney, then others found out and made him pay with his own life.

Good questions about the gun. There's all kinds of situations that require a girl to carry a gun especially if hanging around with people who deal drugs.

Well, if he didn't harm Brittney...who did or didn't?...and the big question WHERE IS SHE?

Why would the others kill DH ? They are all child molesters.

Why would the others kill DH ? They are all child molesters.
He was scheduled to meet with LE on the day he died. Perhaps one perp convinced the other perps that DH planned to rat them out to make a deal for himself. Or, perhaps one perp convinced the other perps that because DH was the main perp, without him the case would go away. Desperate people often can be easily influenced by a persuasive manipulator. JMO

I keep thinking about the fact that one person charged with offences, is the same person who first went to LE to report offences. That's always smacked of manipulation to me. He appears, along with DH, to be one of the smarter members of the family.

That person is also strong, physically fit and knows the local terrain well. And is a geocacher, so knows about good hiding places. He seemed to be a fairly respected and liked member of the community too, so had a lot to lose.

I wonder, if Brittney and DH were still here, what they might have been able to tell police about this person, if they had chosen to co-operate with authorities. But they are both gone, so I guess we will never know.

He was scheduled to meet with LE on the day he died. Perhaps one perp convinced the other perps that DH planned to rat them out to make a deal for himself. Or, perhaps one perp convinced the other perps that because DH was the main perp, without him the case would go away. Desperate people often can be easily influenced by a persuasive manipulator. JMO

I just don't see it.
If murder had been committed here someone would most certainly roll on the others. No honor among thieves as the saying goes.
And secrets are not well kept when more than one knows.

Personally I think Chrissie needs to take a poly. She has the answers I believe.

I don't think the male pervs know what happened.
I do think Chessie and her sisters know all.

I think the sisters have stuck together like glue, because the family is used to keeping secrets and they don't know any other way. But there are signs Chessie could be the weak link who tells all, I think.

It is a long time but I do believe Brittney will be found. At the moment though, I can't find Brittney's SAR thread. If I do find it, is there any chance a regular poster can put it in their signature, so it is easy for everyone to find when they need it?

I would happily put it in mine, but as you can see, it's getting a little crowded down there.

Also, we hardly have any tags. So if you google Chessie Wood, for example, Brittney's missing thread here doesn't come up on the first page. I think it could help get the word out that Brittney is still missing and needs to come home if we could fill up the tags everytime there is a new thread for her.

When, exactly, did BW lose custody of little P? TIA

Did BW lose custody of little P as a result of anything having to do
with the mess that has unfolded since BW went missing? TIA

Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I think Brittney voluntarily gave up custody, long before Donald Holland was due to be questioned. Whether the family had any idea about an investigation when Brittney gave up her baby, I don't know.

I suppose it is worth noting that many single young moms would turn to their own moms for help, in circumstances like that. Brittney did not turn to her mom though, for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers