AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can locate the missing person flyer, which I think was on page 29 here, take it to Kinkos, Staples, etc., and most of the time they will print 50 or so fliers for free.

Brittney-Wood-002.jpg

:bump: Bumping for Brittney

Is the full amount raised [or publicly acknowledged :confused:] still in the reward acct? TIA

Has anyone brought forth info in an attempt to claim some/all of the reward? TIA

Right now there is $1,765.00 in the reward/recovery acct. Tips came in at first that didn't pan out, but haven't been any in some time.

I just opened a thread for Brittney in the Parking Lot (SAR forum).
Would it be possible to bring over all of the 'just search related' posts there?

Question- Brittney's phone was last pinged (per LE?) with an outgoing call at 1:40am from Grand Bay- is that correct?

Is it clear that the phone itself was pinged, and not another/separate device calling out from the Grand Bay reception area?

TIA.

We have one good map from Bessie in the media thread - I'll bring that over. I know there are more in the threads. If anyone recalls where they are, can they take them to Brittney's new Search and Rescue (SAR) thread.

I'll go looking for the phone/timeline info you need, it's here. Some posters have made very detailed phone/ping posts. It would be great if they could post them in the SAR thread too.

Thank you Oriah!

I just opened a thread for Brittney in the Parking Lot (SAR forum).
Would it be possible to bring over all of the 'just search related' posts there?

Question- Brittney's phone was last pinged (per LE?) with an outgoing call at 1:40am from Grand Bay- is that correct?

Is it clear that the phone itself was pinged, and not another/separate device calling out from the Grand Bay reception area?

TIA.
I'll be happy to work on that for you, Oriah.

Happy (slightly early) 21st birthday, Brittney!!!

I am so sorry that whatever happened to you happened and you're not home to celebrate your 21st.

Steph and Wally, you guys as well as Andy & Baby P will be in my thoughts tomorrow.

Thinking of you today and everyday Brittney! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Happy Birthday Miss Britt, thinking of you and yours today. (Again!)

Birthday wishes Brittney. And wishing your next birthday sees you back home where you belong. Thinking of your little one too.

Hope you are found soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 10
Birthday wishes Brittney. And wishing your next birthday sees you back home where you belong. Thinking of your little one too.

Would you want to be back there?
Does she really belong back there?

Im sorry!
I would not want to go back if that was me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83