AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.gif
Thinking of Brittney on her birthday.

This is what I posted for Brittney's last birthday. The sentiment is still the same, so I think it's okay to repeat it.

shooting-star-stars-5427028-480-285_zpsa5fbe154.jpg
shooting-star-stars-5427028-480-285.jpg

Remembering Brittney on her birthday, and saying a prayer
that this shooting star will guide her home.

Happy Birthday, Brit!

I forgot to post her Bday wishes on here, but did so on the fb page.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTNEY NICOLE!

It's painful to know - that I know her entire name and birthday but have never met her or knew her.

Wishing Brit a Happy Birthday and praying for Wally, Steph, and Payton. I hope that Brit is somewhere out there safe from the clan. I am not giving up hope that she is alive. I am originally from Alabama and I also have a son her age so I follow this case closely.

Happy 21st, Brittney! And my love to your little one, Peyton, Wally, and Stephanie, who are in my prayers and thoughts.

Happy Birthday, Brittney! (in California time...sorry to be so late)

My wish for you is that you are happy and alive, somewhere.

My hope for your father Wally and for your stepmother Steph is that they have answers soon.

I celebrate your life, Brittney...what a strong one you have been, throughout.

Happy Birthday Brittney! Thoughts and prayers to Baby P, Wally and Steph as they go through this day without you. And as everyday, hoping today will be the day you are found!

I just opened a thread for Brittney in the Parking Lot (SAR forum).
Would it be possible to bring over all of the 'just search related' posts there?

Question- Brittney's phone was last pinged (per LE?) with an outgoing call at 1:40am from Grand Bay- is that correct?

Is it clear that the phone itself was pinged, and not another/separate device calling out from the Grand Bay reception area?

TIA.

The last ping was a outgoing text @1:47am the morning of 5/31/12 to the boy that was to high to remember what they talked about. The phone has never been recovered so this is all the the phone company and given to LE. Then they shared with us.

Happy late birthday Brittney! I still follow your case and you're in my prayers each night, as well as the other victims in your family.
It saddens me how sick and twisted your short life has been. ("Has" because I stil have some tiny piece of hope you are out here, somewhere)
Thanks for your continued participation Mrs Hankey. I am catching up with the forum today and all I can say is I'm speechless for once.

The last ping was a outgoing text @1:47am the morning of 5/31/12 to the boy that was to high to remember what they talked about. The phone has never been recovered so this is all the the phone company and given to LE. Then they shared with us.

If he remembered her call he remembers what they spoke about!
It would be different if he didn't remember the call at all.

JMO

If he remembered her call he remembers what they spoke about!
It would be different if he didn't remember the call at all.

JMO

I agree 1000%. But he's stuck to that story. Not even sure if he claims to remember talking/texting with her at all that night, he just couldn't deny it with the records in his face.

Happy late birthday Brittney! I still follow your case and you're in my prayers each night, as well as the other victims in your family.
It saddens me how sick and twisted your short life has been. ("Has" because I stil have some tiny piece of hope you are out here, somewhere)
Thanks for your continued participation Mrs Hankey. I am catching up with the forum today and all I can say is I'm speechless for once.

BBM

I will stay as long as y'all will have me. Right now I feel so lost with nothing new in all these months.

I feel all the information u need is right there, thing is you cant MAKE them talk.
The girl on the swing!
They guy that cant remember what they spoke about!
Her mother!
Her aunts!
Her uncles!
Her BROTHER!
the list is long!

Where is tony soprano when ya need him?
He could get them to talk !

Probably the one positive thing I can say about the family clan is they know how to keep a secret.

A group of people all keeping a secret for this long is either to selfishly protect themselves; or maybe to protect Brittney if she's being kept in hiding for some reason.

How many would know the true events of what went down? Is it possible Brittney's brother doesn't know?

I wonder why everyone seems so loyal to the secrets not getting out. IMO, it all seemed staged, and somebodies know what really happened.

I suppose, I'm here the only one who is going to man up and admit that once upon a time when I was very young and was in my partying years it happened to me once or twice that -after others were saying so- I could remember I talked to someone the night before, but had absolutely no recollection of what we were talking about. Mind you, this was only from alcohol.
This doesn't mean that this is what happened to that guy, but I can't say it's impossible, because that would be a lie.
Of course if they were talking about something very illegal which could put hat person behind bars for a long time -like selling illegal substances or prescription pills-, that could make someone also very easily "forget" what the conversation was about.

Probably the one positive thing I can say about the family clan is they know how to keep a secret.

A group of people all keeping a secret for this long is either to selfishly protect themselves; or maybe to protect Brittney if she's being kept in hiding for some reason.

How many would know the true events of what went down? Is it possible Brittney's brother doesn't know?

I wonder why everyone seems so loyal to the secrets not getting out. IMO, it all seemed staged, and somebodies know what really happened.

Their lives depend on this secret!

My guess is there were even more serious secrets beyond the current charges that had to be suppressed. Something was done about it. Now, there's an even bigger secret none of them can reveal.

A secret within a secret within a bigger secret. There's probably more people involved, as well. How much pressure has LE applied to get some better clues?

This is just my own thoughts as I struggle to understand the quiet.

Brittney needs to be found!

Happy Belated Birthday, Brittney!
I am sorry I missed your birthday, but I am even more sorry that you weren't here to enjoy it!
Where is Brittney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member