DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When, exactly, did BW lose custody of little P? TIA

Did BW lose custody of little P as a result of anything having to do
with the mess that has unfolded since BW went missing? TIA

I thought it was April!
I could be wrong but ..... this was why I said she left on her own!

It seems this is all tied in together!

Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I think Brittney voluntarily gave up custody, long before Donald Holland was due to be questioned. Whether the family had any idea about an investigation when Brittney gave up her baby, I don't know.

I suppose it is worth noting that many single young moms would turn to their own moms for help, in circumstances like that. Brittney did not turn to her mom though, for some reason.

I think they all knew the questions were coming!
I thought we were told DH knew LE was looking to talk to Brittney.

Why would the others kill DH ? They are all child molesters.

But why would DH kill himself?

I'm still caught up in asking questions from different angles. Testing my theory of "a secret within a secret and now a bigger secret".

:pullhair: Questions that run through my mind:

Who would have wanted to hide other things from getting out?

Was there even more criminal things going on?

What's worse than the charges they have now?

Why would it help to kill DH?

What was going to happen or not happen - if Brittney wasn't missing, and DH wasn't dead?

Did Brittney know of a plan against DH, and decide to get out of town or was helped to stay gone?

Would the lid be blown off of something bigger if it wasn't handled like this?

I keep thinking about the fact that one person charged with offences, is the same person who first went to LE to report offences. That's always smacked of manipulation to me. He appears, along with DH, to be one of the smarter members of the family.

That person is also strong, physically fit and knows the local terrain well. And is a geocacher, so knows about good hiding places. He seemed to be a fairly respected and liked member of the community too, so had a lot to lose.

I wonder, if Brittney and DH were still here, what they might have been able to tell police about this person, if they had chosen to co-operate with authorities. But they are both gone, so I guess we will never know.

Great questions. It's good to know I'm not the only one. I hope you aren't doing this :pullhair: though.

But why would DH kill himself?

I'm still caught up in asking questions from different angles. Testing my theory of "a secret within a secret and now a bigger secret".

:pullhair: Questions that run through my mind:

Who would have wanted to hide other things from getting out?

Was there even more criminal things going on?

What's worse than the charges they have now?

Why would it help to kill DH?

What was going to happen or not happen - if Brittney wasn't missing, and DH wasn't dead?

Did Brittney know of a plan against DH, and decide to get out of town or was helped to stay gone?

Would the lid be blown off of something bigger if it wasn't handled like this?

In all honesty his life was over as he knew it!
He couldn't survive in prison im sure and how does one live with the vile acts
these men did. To your own children!
Personally I think he did us all a favor!
He did his relatives a huge favor by killing himself they can all place the blame on him!
Id be interested to hear what the victims have to say about each of them.

I do think chessie was just spared some time because her daughter was missing and she belongs in Jail also and he children should not be allowed around her.
Just my :twocents:

I think Brittney was leaving and wanted to see DH before she left.
These two have a bond as I see it and he did not harm her.
If his plan was to kill himself he wouldn't hurt her.
The girl on the swing has always botherd me and the guy that cant remember the call from her is a huge red flag!

I think Chessie knew Brttney was going this is why her search efforts we less than admirable.
This is why Brittney gets a rock...
Brittney im sure could very well place her mother in Jail also. I stil think she would have to face some charges also....
she does not want to be the one to place herself and her entire family in prison forever!
So she left! I think LE knows she left !
She had the opportunity and took it.
I also think DH gave her money!
I think DNA should be done on this entire family!

JMO

I think Brittney was leaving and wanted to see DH before she left.
These two have a bond as I see it and he did not harm her.
If his plan was to kill himself he wouldn't hurt her.
The girl on the swing has always botherd me and the guy that cant remember the call from her is a huge red flag!

I think Chessie knew Brttney was going this is why her search efforts we less than admirable.
This is why Brittney gets a rock...
Brittney im sure could very well place her mother in Jail also. I stil think she would have to face some charges also....
she does not want to be the one to place herself and her entire family in prison forever!
So she left! I think LE knows she left !
She had the opportunity and took it.
I also think DH gave her money!
I think DNA should be done on this entire family!

JMO
But didn't LE say that they view the case more as a possible murder case than a possible runaway case? Do not remember the exact words but I can't imagine why they would say that unless they really believe she is dead. Wouldn't they want ppl to look out for her so she could at least be questioned about DH's death?
IMO considering the circumstances it seems very likely that DH "got rid of" Brittney and knew there was no way he was getting away with that (maybe e even felt some sense of guilt) and so he chose to kill himself. Only other scenario that makes sense would be if she staged her own death to make it look like he murdered her when it's actually the other way around, as somebody has suggested. I do not believe that to be the case. Just my opinion.

What girl on the swing is that? Must have missed something.

Well for what its worth I think she is alive.
Her body has not been found nor is there any evidence to support the fact that she is dead.
So .....
Start questioning that pervert family of hers and find out what exactly they know!

Investigators believe Brittney is no longer alive and her case is a 'recovery project'.

Video Clip-
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

The search continued as authorities arrested relative after relative in connection to an alleged child sex ring involving Brittney's family and friends. Investigators said they had been looking to talk to Brittney about the sex crimes before she even went missing

BBme!
This is why I believe she left town!

Soon after BW was reported missing, I read some pretty angry messages to BW authored by a "friend" of BW concerning the friend's daughter.

Since relative after relative has been arrested, I've wondered if whatever sparked the friend's anger had anything to do with BW losing custody of little P and/or the start of the investigations into all that has unfolded in these related [IMO] cases.?.?.?

Soon after BW was reported missing, I read some pretty angry messages to BW authored by a "friend" of BW concerning the friend's daughter.

Since relative after relative has been arrested, I've wondered if whatever sparked the friend's anger had anything to do with BW losing custody of little P and/or the start of the investigations into all that has unfolded in these related [IMO] cases.?.?.?

Id say most definitely!
I forgot about that friend!

I have said since this all began she is involved in all this!

I've tried, but I can't see DH as a man that ever felt that afraid or scared, or that guilty or remorseful, or that protective of anyone that he would sacrifice his own life because of what he was facing. Plus I wonder why he'd foolishly use a gun that left him suffering as it did.

From all I've heard, DH was a cocky, manipulative, selfish man. He didn't hold anything sacred. His bond with anyone seemed to be in roping them into doing his bidding, and I would guess that included Brittney.

WWH was perhaps still hoping she'd avoid charges. CW would fear losing custody of her children. I figure everybody was worried they'd be dragged into the investigation. I can see a few of them thinking DH was the cog in the wheel that had to go. They had hopes they could stop the process that would put them behind bars. It could've been staged to look like a suicide by DH. Brittney could've been encouraged to get out of town.

JMO

I still wonder if DH's final actions, if they were his own, were to protect Jr?

Maybe DH really connected with that one?

Didn't they spend time together in one of the Dakotas or Montana for an extended period of time?

Maybe DH knew he was toast but might have thought he could protect Jr from prosecution?

I still wonder if DH's final actions, if they were his own, were to protect Jr?

Maybe DH really connected with that one?

Didn't they spend time together in one of the Dakotas or Montana for an extended period of time?

Maybe DH knew he was toast but might have thought he could protect Jr from prosecution?

Jr is responsible for his own actions DH couldn't save him its the victims testimony that will get him no matter what DH said or didn't say!

I don't think DH would have survived life in prison!

I went back to thread 1 and it just boggles my brain!

She left on foot
DH picked her up
She went to a friends
She went to DH.s
WWh was with Donnie with the boys!
2 pp state they saw brit one was the person that saw her on the swing
but noooo that was a mistake it was the girl next door.

Neighbors would know the girl next door right?
I think BW was right there and on that swing!
We were being lied to... Still are!

Remember WWH cracking the code ..............
deleting messages............

I've heard Chessie in interviews. I agree with Mr Klaas she is uneducated but I think it's more than that - I just don't think she is very intelligent. Wendy Wood Holland's behaviour in the courtroom convinced me she is significantly below average intelligence levels. She didn't even realise it would be a bad idea to smirk and laugh in the courtroom. I don't know about the twin sister.

And yet...after Brittney disappeared, someone persuaded them to stop posting information. Someone appeared to be guiding them in the right things to say, and to talk to attorneys. It wasn't DH, because he was dead. So who is the brain behind the ring now? Who has been providing the guidance behind the scenes here? That's the person who can tell us where Brittney is, I think.

If Brittney is to be found, police need to release more specific information to the public. There is no hope people will come forward if they think Brittney may be in hiding, or may be in witness protection. Her friends need to be offered immunity from prosecution on drugs charges, if they volunteer information. The person who sold her the gun, too. And police need to make it absolutely crystal clear that Brittney is not facing any charges in the sex abuse cases, but is a witness. 'Golden nugget' could mean anything. It's not good enough.

All these things could be hampering the search for her, and making people with vital information reluctant to come forward.

Unfortunately, I can't share others' optimism who are thinking Brittney is still alive somewhere and in hiding. I wish I could.

IMO Brit was abused by DH and God only knows by whom else.
I think she had a good bond with DH, because although IMO DH too abused her, she IMO used him to get things from him she herself was in need of.

IMO Everybody knew there was an abuse investigation against DH and the whole bunch was afraid of the consequences.
I think Brittney was seen as a treat. Because she was abused herself she knew to much and was seen as the one who could successfully connect and unite with the other victims and could therefor make the case against all/most of them. She was dangerous to them, because she had nothing to lose anymore, she even gave up the custody of her daughter already. She could have made a deal for herself bringing down the whole abuse ring. Brittney could only have won with the help of a deal. She could have sent all the abusers behind bars and could have began a brand knew life for herself without the bunch of them in the picture, there would have been no need to hide.

I have a hard time believing that a young girl who acquired a small gun for her own protection, would then take off without said gun, to disappear into the unknown.

I also have hard time believing a grown man would commit suicide with that sort of "woman weapon" which any man knows could lead to an unsuccessful attempt causing immense pain and deformation, but could leave him alive.

I don't really have an idea what has transpired there and then, but unfortunately the hypothesis that Brittney run away and is somewhere in hiding doesn't seem very likely to me personally.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members