AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back to DH allegedly telling his wife that he wasn't going to jail for something he did not do. IMO, I don't think he was talking about the sex crimes because I believe that his wife knew all about what he had or had not done. Why would he tell her he didn't do something when she was aware? I think it had to do with whatever had JUST happened to Brittney.

Good point!

I totally feel WWH was there that last night.

Ok, I give up.... too many people in this to keep up with! My poor brain is in a fibro fog, and I'm lost, and only finished the first thread. I'll go back into lurk mode. ;)

Personally ... if I were just coming into this thread/case now,
I would turn right around and get out while I could!

:hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills::hills: :hills: :hills: :hills:

It's a filthy cesspool of disgusting behavior! Just my very honest opinion.

Anybody checked out wwh's fb lately? Interesting too say the least.

WHAT IN THE WORLD? That was not what i was expecting to see, at all!
I probably shouldn't be laughing right now. That women is unbelievable
Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

Would anyone care to give a hint to what it said?

There's no self loathing from being charged with crimes against children going on there. How many pics of herself does she need to post?!!

What are these people doing out of jail?

Ok, I give up.... too many people in this to keep up with! My poor brain is in a fibro fog, and I'm lost, and only finished the first thread. I'll go back into lurk mode. ;)

Noooooo. I'm working on something to make it easier. Taking longer than I thought though - so many people, and more to come now. Hang around, please. Brittney needs you!

So police are hinting friends are involved now? So I was stupid to think they were just misguided in not coming forward to help Brittney?

William B looks a lot thinner than in previous pics. Could that be drugs?

I know the sex abuse cases are very important as there are living children who have to be protected, but I wish police would release some info about why they think Brittney disappeared and what they think might have happened to her. That would really help.

"Shortly after Holland’s suicide, his wife, brother-in-laws, son, and nephews, sister-in-law and friend were arrested in that sex ring investigation."

"Authorities said the ring involves numerous child victims and even more adult suspects."

"Along with most of the other suspects in Baldwin County, Brownlee’s trial is set for December."

Suspect tied to Brittney Wood re-arrested
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspect-tied-to-brittney-wood-re-arrested

December is right around the corner.

OMG at WWH's fb! I don't think he is real. I think its probably someone she met online. If he is real, I think he's probably an inmate. :)

Yes, curious me, December is right around the corner!!!!!

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspect-tied-to-brittney-wood-re-arrested

MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - One of at least seven defendants in an elaborate child sex abuse investigation is back behind bars on criminal mischief and burglary charges

Wow....This jail needs a revolving door!

This guy makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up...Hinky Meter off the charts...Every picture I Have ever seen of him screams...Dirty Old Man!

Could he be the ring leader?

Is he married?

Does he have children?

Could all the others have been taught by him, in the fine art of Sex Abuse on children?

Did he prefer boys, girls or both? UGH!

Did the others give their poor babies to him?

Dear God..Please Bring Brittany Home!

YES... Actually every one of them make my hair stand on end! But the worst to me is Dustin Kent. Every time I think of what he did to that child, I just want to scream and pound him to the ground.

ETA: And I am a peace loving, tree hugging old hippie.

So police are hinting friends are involved now? So I was stupid to think they were just misguided in not coming forward to help Brittney?

William B looks a lot thinner than in previous pics. Could that be drugs?

I know the sex abuse cases are very important as there are living children who have to be protected, but I wish police would release some info about why they think Brittney disappeared and what they think might have happened to her. That would really help.

Their silence speaks volumes!

Like I said I do believe BW is involved in all this also and a very good reason for her to leave the area.
Im still not convinced she is dead!

Wow....This jail needs a revolving door!

This guy makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up...Hinky Meter off the charts...Every picture I Have ever seen of him screams...Dirty Old Man!

Could he be the ring leader?

Is he married?

Does he have children?

Could all the others have been taught by him, in the fine art of Sex Abuse on children?

Did he prefer boys, girls or both? UGH!

Did the others give their poor babies to him?

Dear God..Please Bring Brittany Home!

He is pond scummmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members