AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not this year. Most of them are not allowed around children under the age 18. I think the grandma's are the only adults left. MWK and Paul both have their spouses to worry about. If Paul stands by his statement someone in the family is retaliating against Chessie, then I would think they wouldn't want to be with family. Actions speak louder than words.
I think Paul is saying that in denial...or to save his own skin.

I know someone who investigates sex crimes against children. This person works for the state police in a special division called "crimes against children" and is called in by Child Protective Services when a sex crime involving a child is reported.

This investigator is specially trained in the area of sex crimes. All interviews with the victim are audio recorded and no leading questions can be asked. Medical exams are done on victim if appropriate. (They cannot go to a child and ask, "is it true that Chessie did this to you?" because that would be a "leading" question that might not hold up in court.)

The investigator also interviews the person who is being accused of the crime.

It can take many months to gather all this information which is then given to prosecutors who then decide if there is enough valid information to press charges against the accused. If Alabama is anything like my state, then I am more than confident that this has nothing to do with "retaliation".

From what I read on FB this morning, the children are in the home, but Chessie moved out. Anyone else catch that? TIA

So perhaps child services demanded the same kind of restrictions on being around children as the other suspects got, as the price of Chessie not losing custody?

If that's the case, it would be kind of true that she hasn't lost custody - she just wouldn't be able to see her kids, or maybe only with a supervising adult?

So perhaps child services demanded the same kind of restrictions on being around children as the other suspects got, as the price of Chessie not losing custody?

If that's the case, it would be kind of true that she hasn't lost custody - she just wouldn't be able to see her kids, or maybe only with a supervising adult?

I do not think she can lose custody till she is proven guilty in court I don't think they can do that to anone,

I do not think she can lose custody till she is proven guilty in court I don't think they can do that to anone,
I agree in that I doubt she has lost custody of her children. I do think they put restrictions on her being around the children. The courts probably said, "If you move back home, then we will put the children in protective custody". Thus, Chessie didn't go back home.

It's now easier to figure out some of the questions Chessie didn't want asked on a lie detector since this arrest. :banghead:

:fireworks: Wishing you all a fun and safe 4th of July! :happy4th:

Thank you so much!

On June 1, he drove his black SUV to a secluded clearing overlooking Fish River in the Marlow community of south Baldwin and shot himself in the head.

Has anyone else on here been out to this location?

Wally and I have been out there several times.

Based on the charges, DHR could've removed the children from the home and placed them in foster care or placed a stipulation that Chessie can not live in the home with the children.

Is it possible she could be innocent of these charges?

Is there anyone other than Steph that could give insight on how CW cared for her young ones, such as did CW hug her kids, kiss them, stop them from running out of the yard, things a mother does. Or, did she allow the kids to run unsupervised. I really want to know if those kids are safe, if not I want to go across that bridge and pitch a fit so loud it brings media attention.

Seriously concerned for the children.

Oh dear, just read my own post, the reason I said "other than Steph" was not to put her in a bad position, she may later be asked by LE. So sorry Steph if it sounded like I didn't want your opinion. Just feel a little protective of you. Hugs

Wally and I have been out there several times.

My husband and I went one day. Honestly not much to see now. There is a new house built on the lot he offed himself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Based on the charges, DHR could've removed the children from the home and placed them in foster care or placed a stipulation that Chessie can not live in the home with the children.

Hey I agree she cant be around her children or others but she cannot lose custody of them till she is found guilty in a court of law

I don't know much about the legal custody stuff - does it mean that even though CW can't live with her little ones, she can still make all the important decisions about them? For example, whether they can talk to LE? (I know they are very young, but I think police have special professionals they can call on for that, don't they? I don't know if there is a minimum age though.)

I guess the technical term would be temporarily losing custody due to a criminal investigation? But let's face it, with all of the other arrests I highly doubt she's innocent so it'll only be a matter of time. JMO

Maybe DHR came with the intention of taking the kids becasue they thought they were being abused? Maybe they were examined and it was proven that they weren't. I know somebody called cps on my aunt not long ago stating her husband was sexually abusing my cousins, she had too take them too the hospital for examinations and when it was proven false they dropped the case & never contacted her again.

Good Morning,
Another holiday has passed without Brittney being here. As I sit here this morning thinking about all the missed holidays and Brittney missing so many milestone's in Payton's life, in her own life. I pray that one day we will have the answers. I pray that where ever Brittney is she knows how much I love her and how honored I feel to have had her in my life be it only such a short time. And I want her and all of the world to know I will not stop until she is found!

Good Morning,
Another holiday has passed without Brittney being here. As I sit here this morning thinking about all the missed holidays and Brittney missing so many milestone's in Payton's life, in her own life. I pray that one day we will have the answers. I pray that where ever Brittney is she knows how much I love her and how honored I feel to have had her in my life be it only such a short time. And I want her and all of the world to know I will not stop until she is found!

Stephanie, {{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}} wish I could make it better.

Red

Good Morning,

Stephanie,
You are a very strong and caring person. I cannot even pretend to know how you and Brittney's father feel on a daily basis. This is such a stressful nightmare! I pray that you'll continue to have the strength and courage needed. Brittney is blessed to have you in her life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne