AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: Bumping for Brittney. I keep feeling like we're going to get more answers soon. What really happened? Answers please, not just more arrests. Please, praying here, somebody tell the secret!

Yes, when we had our first meeting with LE about the case. CW asked was Brittney wanted for anything? I assumed she was talking about having said gun being under age and they said "they" didn't have any warrants for her on traffic division did. But who knows they might have been blowing smoke to see if we were hiding Britt.

Ah, thank you. I knew I'd seen something but I just couldn't find it in the threads.

I really wish at this stage LE could make a specific announcement that they are not considering or going to file any charges against Brittney, or something like that. It would help clear up any doubt she might be 'hiding out' because sadly, I do not think she is. I think Brittney hasn't come home because she can't come home, and someone needs to find her.

Ah, thank you. I knew I'd seen something but I just couldn't find it in the threads.

I really wish at this stage LE could make a specific announcement that they are not considering or going to file any charges against Brittney, or something like that. It would help clear up any doubt she might be 'hiding out' because sadly, I do not think she is. I think Brittney hasn't come home because she can't come home, and someone needs to find her.

Only thing is......Brittney knows if she did anything to be charged for. That would determine what she would do.
jmo

I'VE have been watching this thread since b.w. Went missing and this sick family began being discovered. My thoughts on all this has been mixed. For some reason i think w.b. Is more involved than we think. Is it possible that he and d.h. Were together and w.b arranged for b.w. To be picked up at the g.b. Truck stop from one of his trucker friends? FIRST TIME POSTER HERE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME.

I'VE have been watching this thread since b.w. Went missing and this sick family began being discovered. My thoughts on all this has been mixed. For some reason i think w.b. Is more involved than we think. Is it possible that he and d.h. Were together and w.b arranged for b.w. To be picked up at the g.b. Truck stop from one of his trucker friends? FIRST TIME POSTER HERE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME.

I agree about WB being a lot more involved

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Is my memory right that b.w. Phone was found in garbage can at the truck stop and the battery was found in d.h. Vehicle. Or was that just a rumor i heard here in town? Maybe steph can tell us.

Bumping Brittney back to 1st pg.
good to see new posters reading up on this case. Maybe new ideas will help figure out where they put Brittney the nite before donnie "shot"himself. Jmo. Part of the group took her out into deep wooded area. The other part of the group helped donnie pull the trigger.either by telling him that's what he had to do to save the rest of them or they didn't tell him he was their scapegoat & surprizd him. Iirc wwh was driving all over the place.w/ her friend. I still say check where rsw pinged the nite before donnie thought using a lil.25 was the right choice for the job. Or was the .25 just to tie it to Brittney? Yea something like that. Imo

I have just jumped back on these forums, after a period of time where life had me so busy my feet barely touched the ground and I came straight to BW thread. Although I hadn't signed in I always had BW in my thoughts and quickly lurked while I could.

You guys are truly amazing, it's very comforting to know there a good genuine people out there.

All I can say about CW is it does not surprise me, I will never forget the vibes I got when I saw CW, I guess that means go with your vibes and first impressions.

BUMPING!

Wow...great thought! Thanks for posting and WELCOME! Keep posting! :seeya:

Is my memory right that b.w. Phone was found in garbage can at the truck stop and the battery was found in d.h. Vehicle. Or was that just a rumor i heard here in town? Maybe steph can tell us.
I never read or heard anything about her phone being found.

BBM

If you heard a specific rumor about a specific person finding the phone, it might be worth letting LE know, I would have thought. I realize rumors aren't usually that detailed though. :)

I am a firm believer Brittney Wood is alive and living a much better life than the one she had.

Why in heavens name do You think she would come back?
To what?
Her daughter is in a better place.
I think this was all being planned ..... JMO

BBM

If you heard a specific rumor about a specific person finding the phone, it might be worth letting LE know, I would have thought. I realize rumors aren't usually that detailed though. :)

I think this was way back in the beginning. I thought I read something of the sort that it was found in the trash can.... Cant remember where but I remember that also it might have been one of the FB pages.

We discussed her being picked up at the truck stop because her phone pinged here.
I think this is exactly what happened....
she got out of Dodge!

Her phone along with everything that CW claimed Brittney left with that night have Never been found. WWH and CW are the ones saying that battery belonged to Brittney there is no way of even knowing as the battery had no serial# on it, not to mention that DH & WWH also had that identical model of phone per LE.

Her phone along with everything that CW claimed Brittney left with that night have Never been found. WWH and CW are the ones saying that battery belonged to Brittney there is no way of even knowing as the battery had no serial# on it, not to mention that DH & WWH also had that identical model of phone per LE.

Was serial # removed? Scratched off? I have model # & a few other numbers on mine. I can't remember, did she get a brand new phone when they took her off their plan? I can't figure out why they left her battery...oh .to place Brittney in the truck, along w/ "her" gun that dh used in his "suicide". Almost to dramatic.. when her dna would've been in the truck already if she regularly hung out w/ him. But for added "proof" they drop a infomationless battery & use power of suggestion to say that it was Brittneys little .25 that dh used on himself after he did something to Brittney, alone of course.
What does wwh say dh was doing the nite before he shot himself? That he was just hanging out at stkx river house? Is that why people are discrediting the neighbor who thought they saw Brittney on the swing? Is it LE that says that their cells pinged at same location & that's why they say dh is the one who picked her up? Or is dh picking her up something the sisters threw in later? My brain is foggy this evening.tia

Just checking in to see if anyone heard anything new. I have been busy with my family this weekend and this is the first quiet time I've had in days.

Every morning I pray for Brittney to be found. :please: I pray for peace and strength for Steph and Brittney's dad. I pray for discernment and for God to work in the hearts of the judge and jury. And, I feel confident that the others will reap what they have sown one day. In my mind, hell is too nice of a place for these evil, disgusting people, hurting innocent children.
I hope I don't get in trouble on here for posting about God and prayers...

We are all wishing and hoping for your safe return, Brittney. Stay strong. We won't stop until you are found, no matter how long it takes.

This may be a little harsh, but until the day Brittney's Mom is cleared of those charges, I am going to disregard anything she ever said about her daughter's disappearance. In addition, she has everything to gain now, by exploiting her role as a victim (with a missing family member) so I think there is even less reason to listen to her.

Eileen730, I love the way you are so sure Brittney is alive out there - that somehow she was caught up in this mess and is hiding out. I wish I could believe it, but I just can't. Not a single other member of this family fled, though they all knew what was coming. I just don't think they were equipped to take off and start anew.

Their world was horrible, I think, but it was the only world they knew, so they stayed and risked 20/30 year prison sentences. Because it was easier than venturing out into the big, wide world where you might encounter a lot of questions if you start posting photos of a young female relative's feet, for example. You can see how CW and WWH have struggled to cope with how outsiders view some of their behaviour. They have no idea - really, no idea.

That was Brittney's world too. I don't believe she ever considered leaving it, sadly for her. Someone took her out of it, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow