Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow a lot of these - this is a really good local police department, props to them for taking it so seriously and bringing in outside agencies so quickly. They did everything right in the investigation. Had this been someone really in danger I would want it to be in their hands.

Does she have a history of being a liar/melodramatic/attn seeking like Sherri Pappini? This is very confusing considering on the video...she did exactly what the caller on her cell phone told the cops..There was no small child in that video....I don't think its a hoax..I think maybe she was exhausted/tired so bad she was seeing things..and she got lost. Still her wig was found on the road....There is someone that knows something. I didnt see another car or even another person on that video..she was alone. So there are so many dang questions about how it went down
There were a lot of cars going by her on that road.

Does she have a history of being a liar/melodramatic/attn seeking like Sherri Pappini? This is very confusing considering on the video...she did exactly what the caller on her cell phone told the cops..There was no small child in that video....I don't think its a hoax..I think maybe she was exhausted/tired so bad she was seeing things..and she got lost. Still her wig was found on the road....There is someone that knows something. I didnt see another car or even another person on that video..she was alone. So there are so many dang questions about how it went down
There's no way she doesn't, in my opinion. Especially since LE said she showed no mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member