Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From presser: she told detectives a man emerged from trees, took her, made her go over fence, into 18-wheeler. Said female in vehicle and baby. Man had orange hair. She escaped but caught again. Not bound because captors didn't want to leave marks. They took pictures of her.
Apparently they took nude pics with her socks still on. She said they made her remove her clothes and then took pics. But she can home with $170 in her sock?

I wonder what the goal here was for her. It couldn't have been to get away with $107, some cheez its, toilet paper and a bath robe... And then how in the world did this girl think this would work? Also, they didnt say where she'd been for those 2 days right? I know she said she was in a truck, house, etc but do police know where she actually was?

I wonder what the goal here was for her. It couldn't have been to get away with $107, some cheez its, toilet paper and a bath robe... And then how in the world did this girl think this would work? Also, they didnt say where she'd been for those 2 days right? I know she said she was in a truck, house, etc but do police know where she actually was?
That's the lingering question - where was she??

jmo

CR gave so many details which is questionable in itself. The man came from out of woods and a female also appears at one point yet she didn't see the female only heard the female's voice. Every detail of the story was to the extreme.

I really hope CR gets some help, very soon! Glad she is not hurt, but this is a huge red flag and I hope this won't be ignored that she needs assistance with well-being. I'm sure charges are coming; however, other concerns need addressed too. MOO

I follow a lot of these - this is a really good local police department, props to them for taking it so seriously and bringing in outside agencies so quickly. They did everything right in the investigation. Had this been someone really in danger I would want it to be in their hands.
Hoover is nice. I lived in that area for several years; and we still know lots of people (and relatives) there.
She literally searched how to take money from a cash register. Dumb, dumb, dumb
I believe the Chief said that she had $120 in her sock. It made me wonder where she got this cash??

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members