Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The text message supposedly from Carlee will undoubtedly/has been traced as to the origin and sender. It will be interesting to know who sent it and what location was it sent from, if Carlee did she obviously had a 2nd cellphone or was she with someone else. This text was earlier in the day of the same evening she arrived at her doorstep.

BBM
“Robinson-Russell also addressed claims that family members were seen at a Red Roof Inn while Russell was missing looking for her. She says that she received a text from someone claiming to be her daughter saying she was at the Red Roof Inn. Family members showed up, but there was no indication that she was ever there, according to her mother.”
LE should also be checking the parents' phones to see if any texts were going back and forth between them and CR.

Social rejection can influence emotion, cognition and even physical health. Ostracized people sometimes become aggressive and can turn to violence. In 2003 Leary and colleagues analyzed 15 cases of school shooters, and found all but two suffered from social rejection
The pain of social rejection.

* People aren’t gonna want to know her, be around her or have anything to do her. She’s gonna be seen as embarrassing or sometimes not even acknowledged at all. The worst! People ignoring her or acting indifferent is gonna be so tough. People pretending she doesn’t exist will be awful for her. I do worry about Carlethia. Suicide is often triggered by emotions one isn’t mature enough to handle. Especially, a younger person. Sounds like she’s been a runner in so many parts of her life. Just wanting/needing the mental and emotional pain to go away. The helpless, hopeless, and loneliness she’s experiencing (if she is and how could she not?) could be too much for someone who’s always had someone to bail her out. The only thing is, she’ll never be able to run away from herself. She needs a psychological assessment… and a great big kick in the butt for this little Primadonna. How is she ever gonna earn enough of a living to get out of her folk’s house and grow up? I’d have her sell her pretty red Mercedes and get an old pickup truck so she can haul herself and belongings down the road. What a spoiled brat!

This is very true. I work for a customer service business now, "ID" has a whole new meaning. We accept photo ID that is absolutely minimal. Have a piece of paper with your name and a picture? Fine. Whatever. Paying with cash? No problem. As long as it is less than $10,000. More than $10,000? No problem we will just set up a few different invoices.
You can't check into a chain hotel without ID. Period. Also, even if she did, she'd have to show her face. The whole town was looking for her. Hotels would be the first thing that they thought of. This is just a moot point.

All true. Begs the question if CRs case would have captured the nation if she wasn't young, beautiful, and a woman of means.

Even though, as the article points out, Carlee did not fall in the “at risk” category of human trafficking at all. I hope this ridiculous incident might aid in educating the general public who is being prayed upon, definitely not the living-the-high-life character Carlee portrayed herself to be through SM.

“But the reality is that the people most at risk of human trafficking are those who are already vulnerable because they live at the margins of society, sometimes as children in the foster care system, or as undocumented immigrants, or as people struggling with addiction or homelessness.”

An idle thought... I'm just wondering where that bathrobe is going to be found (the woods? RRI? Inside of an empty house?) Or was she wearing it when she got home?

That's actually a really good question. If she left it somewhere. But maybe she just threw it in a dumpster.

I'm just puzzled that they haven't been able to track her path after she got out of her car. Obviously she was not thrown in a truck. So she had to have walked through the woods and emerged somewhere.

An idle thought... I'm just wondering where that bathrobe is going to be found (the woods? RRI? Inside of an empty house?) Or was she wearing it when she got home?

That's actually a really good question. If she left it somewhere. But maybe she just threw it in a dumpster.

I'm just puzzled that they haven't been able to track her path after she got out of her car. Obviously she was not thrown in a truck. So she had to have walked through the woods and emerged somewhere.

All true. Begs the question if CRs case would have captured the nation if she wasn't young, beautiful, and a woman of means.

Yes even though, as the article points out, Carlee did not fall in the “at risk” category of human trafficking at all. I hope this ridiculous incident might aid in educating the general public who is being prayed upon, definitely not the living-the-high-life character Carlee portrayed herself to be through SM.

“But the reality is that the people most at risk of human trafficking are those who are already vulnerable because they live at the margins of society, sometimes as children in the foster care system, or as undocumented immigrants, or as people struggling with addiction or homelessness.”

Pure speculation here :

With all the info coming out about Carlee's twitter posts, it seems that her recent posts depict a trend of discontent, or even depression - imo.

Assuming that this whole thing really was a fabrication, I think it would be fair to state that this may have been a failed suicide attempt, just with an over-the-top pretext to garner more human interest imo.

Thanks. I found a way to map it by erasing all the street names just so people can see how easy it would have been to cut through the trees and walk to the house.

Also I blurred the interior of the porch just so I can show the windows and how easy it would be, ALLEGEDLY if she had been at the house with her mother to simply unlock one of the windows before they left to be able to slide it open at night and sneak in.

Again ALL of this is JMO and Just a Theory. But I do think a lot of the details line up that make it make sense. Just sleuthing until we get the facts. If this is what happened LE should be able to find security footage or ring camera evidence.

I also agree with your theory that perhaps Mom put 2 and 2 togehter and that's why they pushed the RRI story. She really would ruin her mother's career forever if it turned out to be true. They have no choice but to cover it up. JMO

Do we know the distance from the location of the car to her parents home? I don't recall atm, but wasn't it close to her parents home?

Pure speculation here :

With all the info coming out about Carlee's twitter posts, it seems that her recent posts depict a trend of discontent, or even depression - imo.

Assuming that this whole thing really was a fabrication, I think it would be fair to state that this may have been a failed suicide attempt, just with an over-the-top pretext to garner more human interest imo.

I wondered that as well, could be why LE have been treading so lightly. I admit to having a fleeting thought that perhaps her and her bf travelled to New York the week prior so she could get an abortion, also the end of the relationship.

Her recent tweets….discontent, yes maybe depression….and possibly convincing herself or others that’s she‘s okay when she’s not?

“About 15 minutes before she made the fateful 911 call at 9:34 p.m. July 13, the 25-year-old Alabama nursing student tweeted: “Yeah I want a family now.” (w/ tears emojis)

A few minutes earlier, she tweeted: “Today was a GREAT day God be looking out I’m telling you!!” and “someone to tell you ‘I love you’ and don’t got a reason….

…..One suggested that she had a troubled relationship.

“I always say one thing i WONT do is stay with someone who cheated on me like you went and had sex with someone else and think it’ll be sweet one day?? hellll no,” she tweeted on July 10.”

Pure speculation here :

That would make sense. If someone wanted to "escape" their life, covering it up with a fake abduction would be a way of hiding it from their family. That's very sad if this is true.

I wondered that as well, could be why LE have been treading so lightly. I admit to having a fleeting thought that perhaps her and her bf travelled to New York the week prior so she could get an abortion, also the end of the relationship.

Her recent tweets….discontent, yes maybe depression….and possibly convincing herself or others that’s she‘s okay when she’s not?

“About 15 minutes before she made the fateful 911 call at 9:34 p.m. July 13, the 25-year-old Alabama nursing student tweeted: “Yeah I want a family now.” (w/ tears emojis)

A few minutes earlier, she tweeted: “Today was a GREAT day God be looking out I’m telling you!!” and “someone to tell you ‘I love you’ and don’t got a reason….

“I always say one thing i WONT do is stay with someone who cheated on me like you went and had sex with someone else and think it’ll be sweet one day?? hellll no,” she tweeted on July 10.”
Yep, and if this was all about getting his attention, my oh my, that backfired in a big way.

Wow, if that turns out to be true I'm going to be terribly upset about the sleuthing theories I've explored. It's strange how SM has changed the way Sleuthing feels. It used to feel like detective work, now it feels more like mean gossip. :(

Is there a new development around there that wouldn't have ring cameras yet?

jmo

Chick-fil-A donated thousands of dollars worth of food and water, not counting the federal assistance that stepped in and the cellphone data retrieval that was conducted.

“Easily six figures,” Guster said. “They were all hands on deck… I am certain everyone who was on vacation, who had time off, had to show up and help find this young lady.”

Wow, if that turns out to be true I'm going to be terribly upset about the sleuthing theories I've explored. It's strange how SM has changed the way Sleuthing feels. It used to feel like detective work, now it feels more like mean gossip. :(

That so true about sleuthing. Because we don’t have access to everything investigators already know, we’re left with a lot of gaps making it possible to slide in a lot of different possibilities.

But what was going on in the days leading up to this escapade?

Aside from the fact it’s easy to get the impression Carlee is a spoiled, entitled, selfish, immature brat, I would never want to intentionally kick a person when they’re down.

The text message supposedly from Carlee will undoubtedly/has been traced as to the origin and sender. It will be interesting to know who sent it and what location was it sent from, if Carlee did she obviously had a 2nd cellphone or was she with someone else. This text was earlier in the day of the same evening she arrived at her doorstep.

“Robinson-Russell also addressed claims that family members were seen at a Red Roof Inn while Russell was missing looking for her. She says that she received a text from someone claiming to be her daughter saying she was at the Red Roof Inn. Family members showed up, but there was no indication that she was ever there, according to her mother.”

The issue I have with this is the RRI hotel staff were overwhelmed when carloads of "family" showed up to investigate the tip, and not the police! IMO, that text message Mom received (by an alleged imposter) should have gone direct to LE and not the Robinson/Russell's insider group.

Same with the trip Mom and Dad mysteriously took on Friday to Atlanta, GA, based on another tip! Mom was very defensive when interviewed from the road by CBS42 on how the tip proved not viable BUT THEY HAD PREVIOUSLY PLANNED TO TRAVEL TO ATLANTA SO IT WASN'T A WASTED TRIP. (Meanwhile, hundreds of volunteers organized and started searching the abduction area in Alabama).

Again, why did the parents personally chase down a lead across the state line on Friday and not give the tip to the FBI-- already working with Hoover PD? This is completely opposite of police protocol which is trained to follow leads not to compromise the evidence or investigation.

Personally, I think I'd want to be on hand near local police investigating my missing daughter, and not in another State, especially if any evidence was located on the road, or woods that I could personally identify for authorities.

IMO, the parents kept these two leads to themselves because they wanted to be able to get to CR first, before the police -- hoping to protect CR from liability and prosecution. They knew deep down this was no abduction. They also know their daughter better than anybody else.

From the linked news video:

In response to the reporter's statement that police are looking at "all possibilities and all theories " in the disappearance of CR, Mrs. Russell defensively responded: "I'm not sure why they are looking at ALL POSSIBILITIES-- it's very clear she was abducted from the phone call that she last had with one of our relatives, and they heard her scream." And Mr. Russell added... "We're 99% sure she was abducted, and we've felt that way since the beginning."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech