Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Hoover PD has been commended for their work on this case, it seems they’re in no rush to lay charges. They must have a good reason to be treading so lightly while the SM sharks are out for blood.

So once again I‘m contemplating the possibility Carlee had initially intended to take her life by suicide and for some reason changed her mind. Better to leave her parents with the memory of a random stranger kidnapping and murdering her instead of suicide, if that indeed was her ultimate plan. Later what else to do but create a fake story….we can know creative writing isn’t in her future. JMO

When asked if law enforcement was planning on charging Ms Russell on Wednesday, Mr Derzis replied: “To be perfectly honest with you, that hasn’t even entered our mind or been discussed.”

Thank you for this! However, I find it odd that all quotes read from the Cheif's report, regarding statements made by CR shortly after she arrived home now have been muted! I have re-round, played back to no avail! Looks like possibly her lawyers have been working on this....MOO

WTH?!

I wonder how many news outlets now have that part muted?

*Will they attempt to do the same with the YT crime channels that covered the PC??

It's really the way the details don't add up. I could see them not binding her just because they didn't have zip ties. But then why would they BLIND FOLD HER and leave her in the back of the truck. If they didn't bind her hands she could just take off the blind fold. Makes no sense.
Maybe it was a fantasy of another kind with whoever picked her up? JMO

Ok, do I understand correctly, that CR went missing Thursday evening 07/13, and her parents were in Atlanta on Friday 07/14, while volunteers were searching for their daughter back in Alabama?

I don’t think that’s entirely correct. The Today Show was July 18th, two days after Carlee returned home.

It seems to be an unverified rumour that the Russell parents went to Atlanta while she was still missing, what was the reason and how anyone would know, I haven’t a clue.

If someone has a link for that Atlanta journey that’d be great.

While Hoover PD has been commended for their work on this case, it seems they’re in no rush to lay charges. They must have a good reason to be treading so lightly while the SM sharks are out for blood.

So once again I‘m contemplating the possibility Carlee had initially intended to take her life by suicide and for some reason changed her mind. Better to leave her parents with the memory of a random stranger kidnapping and murdering her instead of suicide, if that indeed was her ultimate plan. Later what else to do but create a fake story….we can know creative writing isn’t in her future. JMO

When asked if law enforcement was planning on charging Ms Russell on Wednesday, Mr Derzis replied: “To be perfectly honest with you, that hasn’t even entered our mind or been discussed.”
Just why the heck not? to law enforcement, not to you.

If her plan was suicide, wonder why the stolen TP and robe?

Interesting. The story is so outlandish. She was put in an 18 wheeler truck? Tied up, but not really because "they" didn't want to leave marks on her?

Always interested in why someone would want to create this type of drama in their lives.

Thank you for this! However, I find it odd that all quotes read from the Cheif's report, regarding statements made by CR shortly after she arrived home now have been muted! I have re-round, played back to no avail! Looks like possibly her lawyers have been working on this....MOO
It’s not muted in this one, her statement to LE begin about at the 10:30 mark. Maybe Fox didn’t get the memo? lol

Interesting. The story is so outlandish. She was put in an 18 wheeler truck? Tied up, but not really because "they" didn't want to leave marks on her?

Always interested in why someone would want to create this type of drama in their lives.
Attention

Okay, after I was able to thankfully read the transcript of the presser ( Thanks @Allabouttrial and @Seattle1 ) I did some experimenting on my own. I gathered a box of Cheez-it from my pantry, and after shoving a few in my mouth :) , I studied the size and consistency of said little toasted cheese cracker. One is approximately a half inch square, with what could be considered sharp and pointy edges/corners. After exerting just the right amount of pressure ( so as not to crush the little thing) I observed that you could indeed cut your own lip with a Cheez-it. !!!!!

Mechanism of Injury solved?
Perhaps...

:rolleyes:
;):cool:

I just simply can't imagine this woman rolling around in the back of a tractor trailer with robe and toilet paper in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery