AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That mug shot *facepalm*
There are so many words that I want to use. Most would get me sent to banned camp. So, like the genteel Southern lady that I am, I'll just use these three:

Bless her heart.
Seems like that could be the equivalent of Mrs Brown's "That's Nice" (brit comedy show Mrs Brown's Boys)

moo

Same! She must be covering for someone else. Otherwise, why not just say, at this point, that she was in a hotel room? Or perhaps she did illegally enter a residence, either by breaking in, or using a real estate access card/code/etc., which would then add more charges to her list. Or she used a fake ID in a hotel which may also bring another charge?

Or, getting back to the idea that there was some medical "situation" that would definitely incur more charges and possibly bring others into it...

I'm inclining along that same path...

Right? I don’t see her learning anything from this arrest. I’ll be waiting and watching to see what trouble she gets into next.
I agree. And it may be something that she does not recover from or can smile about. Ugh. Under her mugshot, some people are commenting that she is pretty. Just what she wants to hear.

Same! She must be covering for someone else. Otherwise, why not just say, at this point, that she was in a hotel room? Or perhaps she did illegally enter a residence, either by breaking in, or using a real estate access card/code/etc., which would then add more charges to her list. Or she used a fake ID in a hotel which may also bring another charge?
Or is she covering for herself, about who she was with? I mean, I think it's entirely possible.

jmo

Just got home and came here to find out the news.

Two misdemeanors, all that the law allows for now, says the Chief. He is feeling the same dismay as most of us and I appreciate him so much for planning to speak to the legislature about it.

Carlee’s beaming ”A Star is Born” mugshot is revolting.

IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members