AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any indication this isn't her first rodeo? Up until this, her history suggested a responsible, together person?
We don’t know. But to go from responsible and together to this doesn’t seem likely without something else in between.

I’m betting this is a person who tells a lot of stories to make herself look good. Demanding. Spoiled by her parents. Manipulative. Impulsive. Selfish. Good actress.

That’s my belief.

I did notice that she was wearing flip flops when she climbed in the back seat of the truck, no stiletto's, so there's that.
She was probably told to come in sans the makeup, heels, jewelry, no wigs or weaves, or Rolex. Be ready for the new bracelets to be put on. Too bad we didn't get to see this happen along with a perp walk.

That's some real Chutzpah there.........
ETA: I'm really surprised her family & attorney didn't counsel her to at least show one single shred of contrition in the mugshot.
Ugh! Right? Maybe their family is one which smiles ‘under all circumstances ’ and/or the ‘never let them see you down’ mentality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919