AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like #HeyJB's passion, need him on WS. Would fit right in. moo
I too like him but there’s been recent increase of negative opinions on sensationalizing stories along with claims of questionable interactions with victims and family members. Personally, MSM as a whole has changed their delivery tactics for reporting news, evolved into being more focused on ratings rather than keeping the American people informed with facts of current issues. Meaning, every media outlet now tends to sensationalize a story to garner more attention and viewership for greater profits- possibly sound business practices. So, JB’s behavior is no more over dramatic than all the others- hopefully my comments makes sense for support of JB who stays on top of high profile cases that I follow. JMO, it’s just a matter of personal choice and individual interests in who to depend on for current news updates- I’m not likely to depend on him for stock market or business news or even the dreaded news on politics but definitely my go to for crime stories or mysterious circumstances as in missing persons cases. My Friday afternoon delivery of “my two cents”.

She may be enjoying her 15 minutes of fame.
I think she tried to recreate Dakota Johnson in 50 Shades …. the innocent look and a black dress vs red with wide zipper up the back. Moo

The red dress zipped Anastasia (Dakota Johnson) in Fifty shades darker​

The red dress zipped Anastasia (Dakota Johnson) in Fifty shades darker

I think it's going to backfire on her.

as it should, but to a younger generation INTERNET FAME is everything. She wins points for the HOAX and clout.
However future employers and landlords may feel very differently about her reputation as a LIAR.
Would you hire her? I would be afraid she'd pull the same stunt or worse on me.
Mom and Dad will be forced to support her otherwise.
Maybe she didn't want to go to college or have to work anymore.

Thank you for this map identifying where CR 'saw' the wandering toddler. Using that I put together a Zillow map showing 36 current properties for sale in that area.

We have talked about the possibility she stayed in a property that was currently for sale. If so, I'd think the home was empty or staged. I'm particularly interested in the area around the Moss Rock Preserve. She described walking through the woods.

JMO

Thank you for this map identifying where CR 'saw' the wandering toddler.

We have talked about the possibility she stayed in a property that was currently for sale. If so, I'd think the home was empty or staged. Here's a Zillow map of the area with homes currently for sale. I'm particularly interested in the area around the Moss Rock Preserve. She described walking through the woods.

JMO
She must have canvased these areas at least a few days or week before. They need to check cameras for her car driving around or at least a google maps on her phone. MOO

Thank you for this map identifying where CR 'saw' the wandering toddler. Using that I put together a Zillow map showing 36 current properties for sale in that area.

We have talked about the possibility she stayed in a property that was currently for sale. If so, I'd think the home was empty or staged. I'm particularly interested in the area around the Moss Rock Preserve. She described walking through the woods.

JMO
It’s hard to believe she wasn’t caught on video either leaving the scene of the crime, or shortly after.

Where she was and who she was with is what I'm interested in hearing.
Same! She must be covering for someone else. Otherwise, why not just say, at this point, that she was in a hotel room? Or perhaps she did illegally enter a residence, either by breaking in, or using a real estate access card/code/etc., which would then add more charges to her list. Or she used a fake ID in a hotel which may also bring another charge?

Or, getting back to the idea that there was some medical "situation" that would definitely incur more charges and possibly bring others into it...

maybe they did and she didn't follow their advice. Would have been smarter if she had done so...
My 2 cents, she thinks that she has achieved her goal: she is internet (in)famous and is important to have a good mug shot for those internet searches
She isn’t doing herself any favours and I do feel for her parents
Hopefully she will fade into obscurity and we can all forget about her and this circus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste