AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents' Road Trip? Time & Distance, Birmingham to Atlanta

For anyone who has not seen the figures ---

FWIW ~140 mi. Birmingham to Atlanta drive is 2 hr, 10 min.* one way.
Could vary, depending on specific Atlanta area.

map at birmingham al to atlanta ga driving distance - Google Search
This to me means that they may have thought that she had gone to Atlanta. I can't imagine parents leaving their home in the chance that she may return to her home and going to Atlanta without a very strong feeling that she was in Atlanta.

I actually pity these young people like Carlee whose whole self worth is built on strangers oogling their bikini shots or their material possession on social media. . Life is going to teach them how worthless those ‘values’ and these ‘friends’are.

Have a few children, gain some weight, get in an accident, lose your job, or contract a serious long term illness. Where will all the drooling SM admirers be…or any ‘friend’ that only values you for your flash or cash?

Carlee needs to invest in being admired for her honesty, her empathy, her integrity, her work ethic…all of which are in the trash bin now. Her parents are doing her a serious disservice..if…if they are enabling her lies and helping her avoid consequences. Because, without a serious attitude adjustment…years down the road…Carlee faces a very empty, bitter future.
Great post @stmarysmead. I saw this header this morning and couldn't agree more:

Dear Carlee,
Kill the Russell hustle. Enough already!

CR pushed the "RED BUTTON" for cryin out loud!

She called 911 !!

She is 26! ( Not 4 ) And knows what happens when you call 911 !!

She purposefully lied , and activated a huge civil response, which was intended.

No excuses!! IMO, She is not a victim here, sorry.

{{ Grabbing my box of Cheez-itz now }} :cool:

MOO and Peace
Careful you don't cut your lip.

Poor Cheez-Its. Guilty by association.

What I understood from the local, black women speaking out was finding CRs wig on the road near her vehicle defied all logic and/or common sense!

This was believed a custom-fit wig for CRs head that was an investment. It would be tight and secure on her head and take some time and effort for CR to remove herself, let alone by an abductor on the interstate.

Since the wig was located not in the woods but on the road shoulder, the women were saying this would have required quite a commotion between CR and the orange-haired dude which doesn't follow the logic of a typical kidnapper who would NOT want to bring any attention to himself and the victim right there on the road.

From OPs quoted news link:

“First of all, your wig is going to be secure. Second, if somebody’s taking you, they’re going to try to cause the least attention they can. If people see a wig on the side of the road— People call the police when they see mannequin heads hanging out the side of our cars,” she said.
Sorry, but I see this as she carefully removed the wig and lovingly placed it on the roadside so it could be found by LE and that it would not be snagged and ruined by the dense forrest she was going to go into. jmo

I actually pity these young people like Carlee whose whole self worth is built on strangers oogling their bikini shots or their material possession on social media. . Life is going to teach them how worthless those ‘values’ and these ‘friends’are.

Have a few children, gain some weight, get in an accident, lose your job, or contract a serious long term illness. Where will all the drooling SM admirers be…or any ‘friend’ that only values you for your flash or cash?

Carlee needs to invest in being admired for her honesty, her empathy, her integrity, her work ethic…all of which are in the trash bin now. Her parents are doing her a serious disservice..if…if they are enabling her lies and helping her avoid consequences. Because, without a serious attitude adjustment…years down the road…Carlee faces a very empty, bitter future.
You know, I would greatly admire the parents if they gave an interview where they apologized for their daughter's foolishness and give a statement that their daughter was going into a mental health facility for treatment instead of what they are now doing.

This is another hint or clue to me about her complete lack of awareness in this situation. She didn't compute that adding the toddler in would escalate it immediately. She could have said "There's a dog on the side of the road" and it wouldn't have blown up so quickly.
I find it really hard to believe that she had no idea that adding in the toddler would escalate it. Everyone I know who has a cellphone gets instant amber alerts when they are issued for their their state. Even if one couldn't be issued for the toddler, due to no vehicle description, she'd have to have some awareness of what a priority is planned on recovering children. MOO

I find it really hard to believe that she had no idea that adding in the toddler would escalate it. Everyone I know who has a cellphone gets instant amber alerts when they are issued for their their state. Even if one couldn't be issued for the toddler, due to no vehicle description, she'd have to have some awareness of what a priority is planned on recovering children. MOO
Well, we are not talking about someone who lives in reality. She makes her own reality.

Sorry, but I see this as she carefully removed the wig and lovingly placed it on the roadside so it could be found by LE and that it would not be snagged and ruined by the dense forrest she was going to go into. jmo
I was replying to quoted OP's question. Of course, CR removed her head crown and lovingly placed it where easily found. :rolleyes:

Two Twitter accounts have now surfaced and are going at it -- Chief's jacket vs Carlee's wig!

View attachment 436665

• “Done made the chief of police put on his BEST LAVENDER suit for this”
I tried unsuccessfully to find the Twitter account. What one did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME