AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for me to kiss this case goodbye for same reason I left the Rudy Farias spectacle...another ruse. There is plenty of true crime to follow, which is actually real and not driven by social media.
moo
I totally agree and feel very guilty about hanging around longer than I needed too. I think I needed a much needed break from child murders.

Very lengthy.rbbm
By Nicquel Terry Ellis, CNN
Sun July 23, 2023
''So the possibility that Russell might have fabricated her kidnapping has left many of the people who helped search for her frustrated and worried about future missing persons cases.''
''David Robinson, whose son Daniel has been missing since June 2021 in Buckeye, Arizona, said it was “very hard” to hear that police couldn’t find evidence to support Russell’s story. Robinson said he and other families endure a lot of pain watching months and years go by with no sign of their loved ones. ''
Ws thread cross-posted..

''Derrica Wilson, co-founder of Black & Missing Foundation, said she currently has nearly 6,000 cases of missing Black people in her database, most unsolved. Russell’s case – and the questions surrounding it – is an “anomaly,” Wilson said.
“For our community, we can’t lose sight of the bigger picture,” Wilson said. “We are disappointed that there are inconsistencies with her (Russell) story especially when there are a staggering number of people of color who are still missing and they need our help.”
''Wilson said it’s often an “uphill battle” to get the cases of missing Black people amplified and she wants the public to continue sounding the alarm.
“We want people to continue making these cases viral,” Wilson said. “We can’t allow this case to diminish our efforts that we have worked so hard for.”
Black & Missing is tracking numerous cases from 2023 alone that have yet to be solved. Here are a few:

• Three-year-old Samalea Monet Daniels has been missing since July 14 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Samalea was last seen at her grandmother’s house and is believed to be with her mother, Tianna Daniels, traveling in a gray 2011 Ford Escape with Virginia plates N4M45T3. According to WTKR-TV, the child is believed to be in danger.
  • Casey Lavonne Young, 44, has been missing since May 15 in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Young was last seen wearing Black scrub pants and a gray Spartanburg Regional T-shirt. According to the Black & Missing Foundation, Young’s white 2007 Infinity G37 has been recovered.
  • Marlisha Love, 24, went missing on January 6 in St. Louis, Missouri. Love’s mother said her daughter told her she was going to a friend’s house that night. The friend said Love asked to be dropped off at a White Castle and then got into the passenger seat of an older model white Chevy Suburban and left the location. ''

I actually pity these young people like Carlee whose whole self worth is built on strangers oogling their bikini shots or their material possession on social media. . Life is going to teach them how worthless those ‘values’ and these ‘friends’are.

Have a few children, gain some weight, get in an accident, lose your job, or contract a serious long term illness. Where will all the drooling SM admirers be…or any ‘friend’ that only values you for your flash or cash?

Carlee needs to invest in being admired for her honesty, her empathy, her integrity, her work ethic…all of which are in the trash bin now. Her parents are doing her a serious disservice..if…if they are enabling her lies and helping her avoid consequences. Because, without a serious attitude adjustment…years down the road…Carlee faces a very empty, bitter future.
So well said!

Two Twitter accounts have now surfaced and are going at it -- Chief's jacket vs Carlee's wig!

View attachment 436665

• “Done made the chief of police put on his BEST LAVENDER suit for this”
I love the color! It's not the same old gray navy and black

I find it really hard to believe that she had no idea that adding in the toddler would escalate it. Everyone I know who has a cellphone gets instant amber alerts when they are issued for their their state. Even if one couldn't be issued for the toddler, due to no vehicle description, she'd have to have some awareness of what a priority is planned on recovering children. MOO

I really find it funny how "hard it is to believe" it is on this forum especially.

Very lengthy.rbbm
By Nicquel Terry Ellis, CNN
Sun July 23, 2023
''So the possibility that Russell might have fabricated her kidnapping has left many of the people who helped search for her frustrated and worried about future missing persons cases.''
''David Robinson, whose son Daniel has been missing since June 2021 in Buckeye, Arizona, said it was “very hard” to hear that police couldn’t find evidence to support Russell’s story. Robinson said he and other families endure a lot of pain watching months and years go by with no sign of their loved ones. ''
Ws thread cross-posted..

''Derrica Wilson, co-founder of Black & Missing Foundation, said she currently has nearly 6,000 cases of missing Black people in her database, most unsolved. Russell’s case – and the questions surrounding it – is an “anomaly,” Wilson said.
“For our community, we can’t lose sight of the bigger picture,” Wilson said. “We are disappointed that there are inconsistencies with her (Russell) story especially when there are a staggering number of people of color who are still missing and they need our help.”
''Wilson said it’s often an “uphill battle” to get the cases of missing Black people amplified and she wants the public to continue sounding the alarm.
“We want people to continue making these cases viral,” Wilson said. “We can’t allow this case to diminish our efforts that we have worked so hard for.”
Black & Missing is tracking numerous cases from 2023 alone that have yet to be solved. Here are a few:

• Three-year-old Samalea Monet Daniels has been missing since July 14 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Samalea was last seen at her grandmother’s house and is believed to be with her mother, Tianna Daniels, traveling in a gray 2011 Ford Escape with Virginia plates N4M45T3. According to WTKR-TV, the child is believed to be in danger.
  • Casey Lavonne Young, 44, has been missing since May 15 in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Young was last seen wearing Black scrub pants and a gray Spartanburg Regional T-shirt. According to the Black & Missing Foundation, Young’s white 2007 Infinity G37 has been recovered.
  • Marlisha Love, 24, went missing on January 6 in St. Louis, Missouri. Love’s mother said her daughter told her she was going to a friend’s house that night. The friend said Love asked to be dropped off at a White Castle and then got into the passenger seat of an older model white Chevy Suburban and left the location. ''
Do they each have a thread on here?

Do they each have a thread on here?

Thank you.

@Chewy
Not just a 911 call, but telling law enforcement she had been abducted, providing false information and misleading an official investigation [recall that the FBI and the Secret Service were both investigating]; giving a description of a toddler and later an abductor, which was picked up by national media, etc.

And she’s not a teen but a woman about to turn 26. Pretty big deal all around.
She's now 26. I'm still really surprised that the secret service got involved on this one. I've never heard of that, except for maybe the Idaho murders??

I keep picturing the grid search they did to look for her and for clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME