AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe on account of the glue being involved, they think an attacker removing it violently, would be likely to leave part of her scalp and/or blood with it.

Thus, their implication is one conveying that they think she sat there and leisurely took the time to loosen it before she left it behind.

We're thinking along the same lines. I thought blood, flesh, something if the wig was torn off.

I can get behind this but for the 911 call.
@Chewy
Not just a 911 call, but telling law enforcement she had been abducted, providing false information and misleading an official investigation [recall that the FBI and the Secret Service were both investigating]; giving a description of a toddler and later an abductor, which was picked up by national media, etc.

And she’s not a teen but a woman about to turn 26. Pretty big deal all around.

This is another hint or clue to me about her complete lack of awareness in this situation. She didn't compute that adding the toddler in would escalate it immediately. She could have said "There's a dog on the side of the road" and it wouldn't have blown up so quickly.

I think the purpose of the toddler was an attempt at an Amber Alert issued. A dog wouldn't generate an alert...

The only thing that makes sense, is she's a drama attention seeking addict. Addiction takes so many different forms. I think we have a window here into CR's.

The article explained that removing the wig is a very lengthy process. I had been thinking about a wig that just stretches on and off.

Was she stopped long enough to remove it in the car? Or maybe in the Target parking lot? If this was such a ‘tell’ to the Black community, I wonder how her parents perceived it?

From the article:

It is custom fitted and takes 10-15 minutes to remove, as it is actually glued to the scalp in some places. Custom wigs can cost as much as $800 — $200 at the bare minimum, they said.
Ooooohhhhhhh.

I think the purpose of the toddler was an attempt at an Amber Alert issued. A dog wouldn't generate an alert...

The only thing that makes sense, is she's a drama attention seeking addict. Addiction takes so many different forms. I think we have a window here into CR's.
Great thought. I’ve been thinking the Amber Alert google searches were for/about her but what if the search was to make sure a toddler would automatically get an Amber Alert. She wanted to make sure she had the correct age range & since this child wasn’t real & nobody would come forward to pay for the alert, she wanted to make sure an Alert would still go out. Not sure if that makes sense but could show serious premeditation.

MOO

Great thought. I’ve been thinking the Amber Alert google searches were for/about her but what if the search was to make sure a toddler would automatically get an Amber Alert. She wanted to make sure she had the correct age range & since this child wasn’t real & nobody would come forward to pay for the alert, she wanted to make sure an Alert would still go out. Not sure if that makes sense but could show serious premeditation.

MOO
Yes, there was considerable premeditation and law enforcement know this. It wasn’t an impulsive act where someone is upset and dials 911 with an exaggeration to get sympathy. That’s why LE has said, “This is still an ongoing criminal investigation.”

CR pushed the "RED BUTTON" for cryin out loud!

She called 911 !!

She is 26! ( Not 4 ) And knows what happens when you call 911 !!

She purposefully lied , and activated a huge civil response, which was intended.

No excuses!! IMO, She is not a victim here, sorry.

{{ Grabbing my box of Cheez-itz now }} :cool:

MOO and Peace
Yes, when you look at the complete staged event in its entirety, it seems like a felony offense. The FBI and Secret Service were giving their time, resources, and manpower.

Why would a kidnapper take the time to rip her wig off at the abduction site next to the highway ? If you were abducting someone at this very visible location, wouldn't you grab them, move on, and them remove the wig at your leisure.

But why would they want to remove it anyway?

Why would a kidnapper take the time to rip her wig off at the abduction site next to the highway ? If you were abducting someone at this very visible location, wouldn't you grab them, move on, and them remove the wig at your leisure.

My guess is, she claimed Highway Ginger Baldy grabbed her by the hair before he picked her up and carried her away, and pulled the wig off.

Sorry, I wasn't laughing at your post I was laughing at the idea a grown woman of 25 would concoct such a childish, tantrum like idea, to manipulate someone into giving her what she wanted.

I know, creepy people do creepy things but still, it's so shallow and selfish.

jmo
I can definitely see CR as immature enough to do just that. JMO

My thoughts? Because she would have been easier to spot if she was wearing the wig.

This is another hint or clue to me about her complete lack of awareness in this situation. She didn't compute that adding the toddler in would escalate it immediately. She could have said "There's a dog on the side of the road" and it wouldn't have blown up so quickly.
I have to say the way she reported the toddler on the side of the road was
Very peculiar IMO-- there was no stress in her voice-her voice was almost
Sing-songy----if that were me I would have pressured speech and my
Voice would surely convey more real concern and stress than hers did

Found it, zoom broadcast with parent’s July 14th @ 10:30pm, day after the daughter disappeared they had went to Atlanta. Mother says, aside from it was a planned trip, they distributed flyers in Georgia. At the end of the zoom she is asked “What is your message to your daughter and her potential abductor, if they are watching?”. What I got from that, she hardly takes a breath — “..Not letting negative thoughts enter our heads, knows she scared, praying, trusting god that you will come home safely, praying……”

Strange that the parents continued on the planned trip. As a parent, I would be a basket case.

She does need a psych eval. I mean, who does this? Carlee did it. She needs help. Right into a 6x8 cell. She needs time alone with herself. Totally alone to sit and think about what she did. No distractions. Just she and herself. Only screaming or crying women, overworked corrections officers trying to keep order when inmates are fighting over what channel to turn the tv to. Just wait until she has a headache and wants something for pain. Days to wait and then they charge $28 a pill. Trying to trade that green bologna sandwich for a honey bun. Oh yes Carlee. You need to go to jail. Believe me, it’s not like the RRI. You’ll be praying for that rough toilet paper. Any toilet paper.

eta: *I‘m a former DOC inmate male and female work crew supervisor. Inmates from a community correctional center. Really interesting people. I learned a lot from them. Mostly I learned about myself.
She's going to have a conniption if the commissary doesn't have Cheez-its.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932