Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in the world would drive an orange car when they are on the run? It sticks out like a sore thumb. This is total speculation, but perhaps she is trying to stage a DC sniper-situation where the public and authorities are searching for the wrong vehicle. Maybe they started with this car so that it would be included in the BOLO but she stashed another vehicle somewhere else. MOO.

Is it possible that these two are thinking of themselves as a kind of Bonnie and Clyde and plan to go out in a hail of bullets? CW is facing life in prison, VW could be deeply depressed or given up on her life for some reasons? Could they be on such a mission, after their money runs out and/or they are found? If so, what better color of car could they have chosen. Just thinking out loud here.

#BREAKING from U.S. Marshals: Both subjects were last observed on April 29 in Rogersville, Alabama, in a gold/copper 2007 Ford Edge (photos below) with unknown Alabama plates.

The subjects should be considered dangerous and may be armed with an AR-15 rifle and a shotgun. @whnt

https://twitter.com/parkerreports/status/1521545362238017539?s=21&t=f0E-Xpz1ADz613IyY2Nu0A

Information made available to News 19 by the U.S. Marshals Service

View attachment 342382
The major differences, as far as the car is concerned, is that the U/LES classification has been censored and the VIN# deleted. And they added that VW has a "waddling" gait for some reason. And deleted her aliases. jmo

ETA: Actually, they removed the AR-15 and shotgun info, too.

#BREAKING from U.S. Marshals: Both subjects were last observed on April 29 in Rogersville, Alabama, in a gold/copper 2007 Ford Edge (photos below) with unknown Alabama plates.

The subjects should be considered dangerous and may be armed with an AR-15 rifle and a shotgun. @whnt

https://twitter.com/parkerreports/status/1521545362238017539?s=21&t=f0E-Xpz1ADz613IyY2Nu0A

View attachment 342382
So he's 330 lbs and she has a "waddling gait".

To have the prior release retracted is fascinating. Other than it saying he had committed homicide, which was incorrect, I wonder what else was in error?

Screenshot of prior - unauthorized? - release attached.

MOO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-120013_(1).png
    Screenshot_20220503-120013_(1).png
    776.5 KB · Views: 76
If the flyer with the car information was released prematurely, it would force CW and VW to abandon it and get (steal) another car, and LE would be at square one in knowing what vehicle they would have. Also, someone could get hurt in the acquisition of another vehicle. MOO MOO MOO

View attachment 342382

I’m guessing they didn’t want her aliases released.

And he keeps getting bigger with every poster. 6’9” 300-330 lbs.

‘Do not approach’. No risk of me doing that.

If the flyer with the car information was released prematurely, it would force CW and VW to abandon it and get (steal) another car, and LE would be at square one in knowing what vehicle they would have. Also, someone could get hurt in the acquisition of another vehicle. MOO MOO MOO
I just think their choice of vehicle is hilarious. You'd be hard pressed to find anything more conspicuous.

She is of no use to him if she is retired. No more keys, no more patrol cars, no more authority. Of course he didn't want her retired. But she had to have known the same thing. If she dropped her papers and completed the retirement process she wouldn't have been able to get him out of there. She had to be on active duty to pull this off.

So why the show? What's the point of flaunting retirement paperwork to your boss if it prevents the very thing you are trying to accomplish? It makes no sense. That kind of impulsive, histrionic behavior is reflective of someone under a lot of pressure who is acting out. Dropping her papers and flouncing had no rational or logical purpose. Only an emotional one. A last act of control she could not resist before she departed the venue. IMO
I was thinking she may have done this for "insurance" purposes. Make it appear as if she had every intention of retiring so that if she's later caught, she can claim to be a victim and try to use that action as evidence of such. Although, if that was the case, why not start the process sooner than the day before your last planned day.

Do we know that she hadn't planned or said anything to anyone about retiring prior to Thursday? Sorry if I'm being, I'm doing my best to get caught up!

So he's 330 lbs and she has a "waddling gait".

To have the prior release retracted is fascinating. Other than it saying he had committed homicide, which was incorrect, I wonder what else was in error?

Screenshot of prior - unauthorized? - release attached.

MOO

Also, the one they retracted said that he was 6 foot 6, 300 pounds. In the current one, he’s 6 foot 9, 330.

I was thinking she may have done this for "insurance" purposes. Make it appear as if she had every intention of retiring so that if she's later caught, she can claim to be a victim and try to use that action as evidence of such. Although, if that was the case, why not start the process sooner than the day before your last planned day.

Do we know that she hadn't planned or said anything to anyone about retiring prior to Thursday? Sorry if I'm being, I'm doing my best to get caught up!

I believe that LE has said—maybe in yesterday’s press conference?—that she’d been planning her retirement for several months.

The sheriff said she had talked of it for months, something about retiring to a beach.

This doesn’t sound like a peaceful retirement most people have in mind.

She had been talking about retirement for 3+ months. But apparently her mother didn't know about her plans? I wonder what reason she gave her mother for selling her home that is located directly behind her mother's home?

Very odd but then, we are only getting dribs and drabs.

JMO

I think they wanted to keep it confidential that they know her aliases so that she continues to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz