Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone up thread mentioned this briefly, but I really wonder now if VW had access to the details of the Ridgeway crime scene and fed those to CW in order for him to confess to the killing to get back to the jail where VW worked. It's not out of the realm of possibility with all we've learned (and not yet learned) that this 'special' relationship has been going on for a very long time and been orchestrated to minute detail, making finding them more difficult - but not impossible. The 'orange' car is helpful lol I feel like we might get an update soon, somebody, somewhere has to have seen that car! Moo

This article gives as good a timeline I was able to find as far as CW is concerned:
Escaped inmate went back and forth between Lauderdale County Jail and state prison | WHNT.com
2015-2019 - Limestone County Jail
04/2019-2020 - Donaldson Correctional Facility
2020 - Lauderdale County Jail
Late 2020 - Donaldson Correctional Facility
February 25th 2022 - Lauderdale County Jail

So it does make me wonder if they knew one another before he asked to transfer to Lauderdale originally as it doesn't seem like he spent much actual time there. He had been transferred from Lauderdale until recently because he had planned a prison escape and had only been back there for about 2 months.

Matt Kroschel [reporter w/ WAAY] @Matt_Kroschel via Twitter
EXCLUSIVE: The man at the center of this manhunt nearly killed a woman in Limestone County, Al. Tonight she is in hiding & is terrified. Believes #CaseyWhite is looking to finish what he wanted to do to her in 2015. Her warning to #VickyWhite -> WATCH 4/5/6 @WAAYTV #truecrime

This article gives as good a timeline I was able to find as far as CW is concerned:
Escaped inmate went back and forth between Lauderdale County Jail and state prison | WHNT.com
2015-2019 - Limestone County Jail
04/2019-2020 - Donaldson Correctional Facility
2020 - Lauderdale County Jail
Late 2020 - Donaldson Correctional Facility
February 25th 2022 - Lauderdale County Jail

So it does make me wonder if they knew one another before he asked to transfer to Lauderdale originally as it doesn't seem like he spent much actual time there. He had been transferred from Lauderdale until recently because he had planned a prison escape and had only been back there for about 2 months.

Oh I don’t even question it. The Sheriff said she could make rounds and saw prisoners throughout the day and that she was also in charge of coordinating prisoner transport. So she would’ve at least interacted with him in 2020 when he was at the Lauderdale facility IMO.

My question is whether there’s a pre-existing connection before even that.

I wondered if that was why he used the word “special.” Maybe she had a weird mother-son thing going that filled a void for never having children. And she was risking everything to save him.

And also, as I’ve said before, maybe there is some type of relation between them that was never disclosed and kept on the down low.

Yeah, I feel like the article could just be omitting things that LE has not shared yet...if he was having these special privileges I don't see why it would be a stretch. Though obviously it shouldn't be stated as fact. JMO.

Matt Kroschel [reporter w/ WAAY] @Matt_Kroschel via Twitter
EXCLUSIVE: The man at the center of this manhunt nearly killed a woman in Limestone County, Al. Tonight she is in hiding & is terrified. Believes #CaseyWhite is looking to finish what he wanted to do to her in 2015. Her warning to #VickyWhite -> WATCH 4/5/6 @WAAYTV #truecrime
I obviously understand her fear, but I can't imagine she's actually in any danger. This guy wants to be free.

Oh I don’t even question it. The Sheriff said she could make rounds and saw prisoners throughout the day and that she was also in charge of coordinating prisoner transport. So she would’ve at least interacted with him in 2020 when he was at the Lauderdale facility IMO.

My question is whether there’s a pre-existing connection before even that.

That's what I'm saying. That he asked to be transferred there in 2020 because he knew her. He was involuntarily transferred from there until recently because he apparently planned to do a prison escape. There was then a short window to bust him out this time as he was about to be transferred somewhere else ("White was set to be transferred back to Bessemer at the time of his escape from the Lauderdale County Jail."). I am also curious about the 2020 planned escape, like if his plan back then was that she would be the 'hostage' or if she helped out in any way with that.

Considering how long all of this must have taken....how did no one notice something going on between them? There's no way someone wasn't aware of some kind of...something. Boss or not, if it was suspected, someone should have stepped up. CW is a dangerous murderer who is now roaming freely to kill again.

From the article >>>
Authorities then transferred White to the Lauderdale County detention center for his arraignment in 2020 where he pleaded not guilty by way reason of mental disease, but White requested to stay at the Lauderdale County detention center.

Court filings say White was involved in a gang-related stabbing at Donaldson and was fearful for his life.

I'm sorry, what now? I love how they just tossed that in there without expounding on it.
In the interview video with the sheriff he very casually mentions that CW said he'd been shanked. He doesn't sound like he believes it but I can't believe half the things coming out of this sheriff's department so take your pick.

That's what I'm saying. That he asked to be transferred there in 2020 because he knew her. He was involuntarily transferred from there until recently because he apparently planned to do a prison escape. There was then a short window to bust him out this time as he was about to be transferred somewhere else ("White was set to be transferred back to Bessemer at the time of his escape from the Lauderdale County Jail."). I am also curious about the 2020 planned escape, like if his plan back then was that she would be the 'hostage' or if she helped out in any way with that.
I don’t rule it out. Would make more sense why she’d be willing to risk so much.

With the current track record, for all we know, VW reported the shank attacks, supplied the extra details regarding the unsolved murder, and orchestrated the entire prisoner transport scheme, all under the guise of her normal “ Director of Corrections “ job title, it is not improbable…
For all we know she runs a criminal syndicate and ordered the killing of Ridgeway. She works under the alias "The Penguin". Apparently she has access to a secret lab that gave her a growth potion for Casey as well.

Considering how long all of this must have taken....how did no one notice something going on between them? There's no way someone wasn't aware of some kind of...something. Boss or not, if it was suspected, someone should have stepped up. CW is a dangerous murderer who is now roaming freely to kill again.
The inmates noticed, the MSM article about how the prisoners noted they had a special relationship has been heavily discussed on the thread.

Anyone have any speculation/theories on the aliases?

I mentioned I checked middle names etc., and there was no connection. So now I’m wondering if the April Davis is an identity stolen from a family member. Maybe she used their info to keep a car or house off her record.

Second idea: maybe she had access to prisoners’ personal effects, as I mentioned before, and lifted some IDs?

Third idea: maybe she had access to personnel/HR files with SS#s and where IDs might be copied.

Oy, I've been out all day and just tuned back in here....my eyes are crossing trying to catch up.

Orange car? She has aliases? What's this about a waddle?

I'm falling behind and will catch up, but some of this sounds cartoonish if it weren't so deadly, and SHE HAS ALIASES? What innocent person has an alias? Or two?

Unless she is writing a book and has a nom de plume, I can't conceive of an innocuous reason for anyone to have an alias. Or two.

The woman he attacked in 2015 didn’t find out about his escape from law enforcement. In fact, she said she was the one who reached out to her local law enforcement after learning of the escape from a friend in Alabama on Friday.

"They’ve (local police) promised to step up patrols, but we are freaking out. We don't know if he is going to show up and take us out like he tried to do before," she said.

With help from the woman's testimony, Casey White was convicted in 2016 on charges of attempted murder, burglary, robbery, kidnapping, animal cruelty and more. He was sentenced to 75 years in prison.

“I thought I would never have to worry about him ever again," she said.

“Casey White is very dangerous to everybody that is around him," she added.

Casey White was later charged with the capital murder of Connie Ridgeway in Lauderdale County. He was an inmate at the Lauderdale County jail Friday morning when Vicky White told coworkers she was going to take him to the courthouse alone.

They haven't been seen since.

“I can’t believe it, I just I cannot believe it," the woman told WAAY 31 Tuesday.

Casey White tried to kill her in 2015. Now she's in hiding, and has a message for Vicky White

What makes people so sure she's not the one running the show?

She could be the one doing much of the planning. But what convinces me that she’s not the one who manipulated him into this and that he manipulated her is history. His history. Hers. Cases of people who fall for inmates. And the cases of prison guards/employees who have fallen for and aided inmates in escape efforts.

Turns out there are many more than I realized:

Crimes of the Heart: Incarceration Collusion | Prison Legal News

Prison officer helped convict lover escape jail after falling for him
Escaped inmate, female prison guard captured in Texas

Time on the lam ends for inmate, guard

Guard who aided inmates' escape given plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online