Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From CNN, some information about VW and CW's "relationship". It was not romantic.

"(CNN)A missing Alabama corrections official accused of helping a murder defendant escape from jail last week had a nonphysical "special relationship" with him that included allowing him privileges while incarcerated, a sheriff said Tuesday."

"We have confirmed through independent sources and other means that there was in fact a relationship between Casey White and Vicky White outside of her normal work hours -- not physical contact, but a relationship of a different nature," Singleton said.
"We were told Casey White got special privileges and was treated differently while in the facility than the other inmates," Singleton said"

Vicky White and Casey White: Missing corrections officer accused of helping murder suspect escape jail had 'special relationship' with him, sheriff says - CNN

The fact that it may not have been physical (that anyone knows of) doesn’t mean it was not “romantic”.

The inmates noticed, the MSM article about how the prisoners noted they had a special relationship has been heavily discussed on the thread.

I skim threads that move this fast bc it’s mostly just repeated information. So either people reported it and nothing was done or they didn’t and now they have a very serious situation on their hands? How many people I wonder, will be be investigated because of this. Will anyone receive punishment? Bet they regret staying quiet now.

They said that he described the crime scene, providing details that had not been released to the public. I feel just a little bit skeptical.

What jail he held in before he went to prison? If it was Lauderdale County, could his ‘special relationship’ with VW have started then? (That’s a big ‘if.’) In that case, she, not a member of the general public, might have been in a position to supply him with inside info on the murder?

all speculation on my part.
I looked CW up on Vinelink for AL Statewide and unfortunately, AL does not seem to provide as much detail as others. Only the following is available for the suspect at this time:

VINELink

Offender Name:
WHITE, CASEY COLE
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Unknown
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Lauderdale County Sheriff
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
08/20/1983

Anyone have any speculation/theories on the aliases?

I mentioned I checked middle names etc., and there was no connection. So now I’m wondering if the April Davis is an identity stolen from a family member. Maybe she used their info to keep a car or house off her record.

Second idea: maybe she had access to prisoners’ personal effects, as I mentioned before, and lifted some IDs?

Third idea: maybe she had access to personnel/HR files with SS#s and where IDs might be copied.
I figured LE had info somehow about the vehicle she purchased and one of those aliases was the name she used to acquire it. Maybe she has fake social media or email accounts using these names to help her communicate with CW discreetly as well as plan this heist.

I looked CW up on Vinelink for AL Statewide and unfortunately, AL does not seem to provide as much detail as others. Only the following is available for the suspect at this time:

VINELink

Offender Name:
WHITE, CASEY COLE
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Unknown
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Lauderdale County Sheriff
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
08/20/1983
“Out of custody” is a nice way to put it. Better than “we let him walk out against policy,” I guess.;)

I figured LE had info somehow about the vehicle she purchased and one of those aliases was the name she used to acquire it. Maybe she has fake social media or email accounts using these names to help her communicate with CW discreetly as well as plan this heist.
Agreed on the car. I also thought maybe someone called in a tip and said they know her by a different name.

The social media profile under another name is a good idea. Thanks! I know a couple parole officers and they use alternative names online so the inmates assigned to them can’t find them.

I wonder if these aliases are recent, for the purpose of the current situation or if she's been using aliases for quite some time, and why?

Like most people we read about here who do highly illegal things, I find it hard to believe she went from 0 to "Prison Break" without ANYTHING inbetween.

I dont think they did stop at the Courthouse. Sheriff stated in presser there was no time. If she can get an AR-15 out of the Jail I'm sure a set of keys super easy.

I would think it's very likely she has her own weapons at home. Alabama doesn't have too many restrictions regarding the type of weapons you can own.

I wonder if these aliases are recent, for the purpose of the current situation or if she's been using aliases for quite some time, and why?

Like most people we read about here who do highly illegal things, I find it hard to believe she went from 0 to "Prison Break" without ANYTHING between.

If they are stolen identities, I lean toward it being recently acquired aliases.

More long term, I could see her using a different name on social media, like @PhoneJockey suggested. Sometimes corrections people do that to avoid being targeted by vengeful criminals.

Casey White plotted to escape before arraignment, sent back to state prison

Oct 2, 2020

[..]

He asked if he could stay at the Lauderdale County Jail instead of going back to prison. Authorities say that White was actually plotting to escape the Lauderdale County Jail.

After 5 years, the family of Connie Ridgeway finally faced her alleged killer in court today.

“It’s kind of a relief to know that we have closure and our mother can finally rest in peace, but it’s a difficult feeling as well,” said her son Austin Williams.

Casey Cole White was arraigned today, but not without complications.

“We got information yesterday that he had made a shank and he intended to escape today and take a hostage,” said Lauderdale County District Attorney, Chris Connolly.

He says that they found two shanks in the shower belonging to white before the arraignment. During the arraignment, White pleaded not guilty to both charges by reason of insanity.

The judge also released him back into the custody of the Department of corrections where he was in prison for a string of other unrelated charges.

“Our deputies did a great job. Found the shank and eliminated that threat this morning so we obviously aren’t equipped to house somebody like that for that long term in our jail so we are happy that the judge ordered him to go back to the department of corrections,” said Connolly.

Matt Kroschel [reporter w/ WAAY] @Matt_Kroschel via Twitter
EXCLUSIVE: The man at the center of this manhunt nearly killed a woman in Limestone County, Al. Tonight she is in hiding & is terrified. Believes #CaseyWhite is looking to finish what he wanted to do to her in 2015. Her warning to #VickyWhite -> WATCH 4/5/6 @WAAYTV #truecrime

Also, if you watch the 2nd video, it shows VW leaving the jail with CW moving towards the Sheriff vehicle; it appears that they both are waddling.

Confusion regarding the article that was published/unpublished.

This article was published a hour ago.

"[Note: WAAY temporarily unpublished this story at the request of Lauderdale County Sheriff's Rick Singleton after he expressed concerns about it being released by another law enforcement agency. Singleton later told us to go back to sharing the information.]"

U.S. Marshals identify vehicle driven by Casey White and Vicky White; reveal Vicky White aliases

VW apparently was using an alias to purchase the vehicle.
"On the alert notice for the vehicle, Marshals reveal Vicky White has two aliases: April Davis and Renee Marie Maxwell."

VW is in deep. She’s thrown her entire life away.

MOO

Interesting they haven’t yet chosen to share how they came by the additional info (car, weapon and aliases).

I am sort of guessing that people came forward who sold her the car. If they had caught it on camera, seems like they would give us a direction or region to look in. I bet there are people sifting through surveillance footage for orange cars in a back room somewhere.

Maybe she has the rifle registered to her name or there’s just one missing from the jail. Or someone came forward who sold it to them.

For the aliases, maybe she signed documents with these names or used them in person when she purchased items.

Hope they release more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member