Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comment from the DA. Looks like more than one con artist is involved here.

Officials tell WAFF that Casey is a free man and no longer restrained.

“We found her radio, sheriff’s department radio. You know, and the court found the leg shackles and handcuffs,” said Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton.

New details divulge in Lauderdale County inmate, corrections office escape

All commentary MOO

BBM: So did they stop at the court building after all?

It's not the bank, it's the Federal Government they have to report to.
"The law is an effort to curb money laundering and other illegal activities. The threshold also includes withdrawals of more than $10,000."
https://money.usnews.com/banking/ar...sh-does-your-bank-report-it-to-the-government

In 2020 here in Canada a man who had a denture clinic liquidated his investments and arranged to withdraw all his money in cash. The bank arranged it with Brinks where he picked up $475,000 in cash. (over $700,000 in cash was later found buried in his property.)

No idea how it was allowed or whether he was flagged as being suspicious.

He committed a terrible crime after the withdrawal. The Nova Scotia shootings.

*May have an AR-15 and shot gun

View attachment 342376
Lawrence County Alabama Sheriff's Office
So the sheriff finally figured out an AR-15 and a shotgun are missing from the armory? I wonder what "excuse" VW used in order to check them out? Or does she just wander around the jail taking anything she wants? Prisoners, weapons, who knows what else. Did anyone ever question this woman about anything?? jmo

*May have an AR-15 and shot gun

View attachment 342376
Lawrence County Alabama Sheriff's Office

According to this she has two aliases: April Davis and Renee Marie Maxwell. The last name 'Davis' makes sense because that is her maiden name, but nothing else about this makes sense. Why did she have aliases? How did the police discover these aliases? Perhaps she was communicating with CW while he was in the state prison under these names? I'm so confused.

According to this she has two aliases: April Davis and Renee Marie Maxwell. The last name 'Davis' makes sense because that is her maiden name, but nothing else about this makes sense. Why did she have aliases? How did the police discover these aliases? Perhaps she was communicating with CW while he was in the state prison under these names? I'm so confused.
Davis is her maiden name? Her brother's last name is White, so I juast assumed White was her maiden name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rg143