Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I stand corrected. Sheriff Singleton has indeed comfirmed the Sally Port camera's timestamp is 10 minutes off, so it looks like the official jail departure was at 9:41. Sorry about that!
No apology needed! Hang out on WS long enough and you'll see how often truth is indeed stranger than fiction... :p

Ohhh.....later today there's going to be a tour for reporters to walk through the facility. That should be interesting. Timestamp 8:48.

Sheriff Rick Singleton on Vicky White: ‘It was obvious she wasn’t concerned for her safety”

ETA: Also, the sheriff says the timestamp on the sally port camera is off by 10 minutes.
ETA: CW's father lives in TN. Law enforcement has been in contact with him and he (father) says CW is not there and has not been in contact with him.
I have the feeling that after yesterday's accidental information leak, the jail tour is going to be about the only news we get until they are found....

We will only hear new news if LE needs the public's help.

JMO

Not only willing to spring the self-confessed murderer free and run off with him in some bad movie fantasy, but to arm yourselves with significant weaponry against LE.

I'd wonder if this was his idea all along and he was grooming her especially for this, not just all of her money and her freedom.

I've thought the other way around because I think she plotted the 2020 escape attempt. Hearing about the weapons now especially makes me think she was willing to have CW kill jail employees - even her own subordinates. I think she already knew him before he arrived in 2020 and that's why he confessed to the murder to go that facility and she might have been the one to supply inside info to make a false confession sound believable. The confession was all just a ruse to get him there so she'd bust him out of his 75 year sentence.

"Vicky White recently bought the AR-15 and shotgun they are thought to be armed with"

That raises the hair on the back of my neck. You don't need an AR-15 and a shotgun to tussle with civilians. Those are for when LE catches up with them. VW knows there's going to be a stand-off and probably a shoot-out at the end of the line and it looks like she prepared for it.

This is so bad. jmo
I'd be just as curious to know how much ammunition she bought.

JMO

I've thought the other way around because I think she plotted the 2020 escape attempt. Hearing about the weapons now especially makes me think she was willing to have CW kill jail employees - even her own subordinates. I think she already knew him before he arrived in 2020 and that's why he confessed to the murder to go that facility and she might have been the one to supply inside info to make a false confession sound believable. The confession was all just a ruse to get him there so she'd bust him out of his 75 year sentence.
I think so, too. I also think she may have been the one who gave him those shanks back in 2020. It'll all come out eventually. jmo

They said they were purchased “recently”—I wonder when exactly they were purchased (before or after she purchased the Ford Edge?). I’m also curious if she purchased them from a licensed dealer, which she obviously knew as a law enforcement officer would mean they could be traced. It’s Alabama so she could have just as easily purchased them from a private individual in cash if she wanted to.
Interesting.

Good point, Rocky Mountain Hi.
Earlier, in the planning also, she was using alias' to buy (maybe) the car(s), the firearms, a rental, a cabin in the woods?
It looks like LE has traced some of those alias' already.
She can't be at all happy they figured out some of her alias' so quickly.
VW probably thought she had more usage-time with the two alias' we saw posted.

CW & VW can't show up anywhere near ANY location connected to her other names now.

So now, which credit cards, or fake ids, can she use? If any?
How super-carefully did she plan this? Does she have a whole other set of fake id's, on reserve?
We'll see.

How quickly can someone on the run generate a new identity, and begin usage of it? I have no idea.
She would have had to generate those prior to the whole caper. To get cc's and ID's in an alternate name, the only way is to go before a judge and get a court order for a name change. Especially for ID's; I don't know if ID is required to open a cc account in all cases. It seems like a reasonable thing to assume.

So, if one of her surnames is a maiden name, and the other is a married name, she'd have an acceptable reason for getting a name change. Maybe the 3rd identity is based on forged documents. We can only guess. Or maybe she did a name change in one state, then another in another state. I don't know to what extent court systems are interconnected online, if at all, and state DMV's too.

But coming up with new, documented identities on the lam isn't possible AFAIK, except maybe through forgery. She'd have to know a good forger. Just guessing.

Florence City Council Member Bill Griffin said he saw Vicky White and Casey White on Friday in a vehicle during this escape.

Griffin said he was out shooting a commercial for his council district when he saw Vicky White drive past him with Casey White in the back seat. He recognized her and so waved at her, Griffin said. They drove by slowly, and and she waved back at him twice before continuing on their way through a roundabout.

Griffin said when he returned home that evening he learned from his wife that the two were missing.

Casey White and Vicky White search: Alabama corrections officer sold her home days before she disappeared with an inmate | CNN

NEW piece of information from Lauderdale Co. Sheriff: Confirms that #VickiWhite visited #CaseyWhite over the course of **2 yrs** at state penitentiary. This was after the now escaped convict was in Florence in 2020 for court proceedings. @NBCNews @TopStoryNBC #ALmanhunt
https://twitter.com/sambrocknbc/status/1521945150024523784?s=21&t=rC67yFdt1Fag2Y0D4BMfMg
Wouldn't 2 years be Apr 2020, nearly 6 months before CW showed up at LCDC the first time? Is that just loose reporting? If not, that means VW was visiting him before he confessed to the murder of Connie Ridgeway. Which raises a whole lot of questions. jmo

Last edited:
FR8OlR8WQAsJqfj

@USMarshalsHQ

The USMS has put together two example images to identify the height differentiation between Casey White and Vicky White in relation to each other as well as the vehicle they are believed to be driving.

NEW piece of information from Lauderdale Co. Sheriff: Confirms that #VickiWhite visited #CaseyWhite over the course of **2 yrs** at state penitentiary. This was after the now escaped convict was in Florence in 2020 for court proceedings. @NBCNews @TopStoryNBC #ALmanhunt
https://twitter.com/sambrocknbc/status/1521945150024523784?s=21&t=rC67yFdt1Fag2Y0D4BMfMg

How does that happen? How does no one in the system find that odd? How is it even allowed by the department or the jail?

If VW was his pen pal who was reading prisoners mail? Supposedly incoming mail is read before prisoner gets it, no?

Yes, but I'm guessing she was using at least one of her aliases to write him and that is how the marshals know it now. They were probably talking in code, like instead of saying something directly they pretend they are describing a TV show or book. Code words and phrases.

I'm more curious as to what ID she was using to visit him in the prison and why it didn't throw red flags that a county jail worker was visiting a prisoner - unless she was pretending to be there in an official capacity, I guess?

I know in Missouri, to get on an inmates approved visitors list, you have to fill out and pass a background check and obviously show matching ID. Surely every state is similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GracieLou1972