Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a nugget of new info from that article:

Earlier, people were wondering if one or both of the firearms were hers, or where she got them. It looks like LE has traced the purchase of them. And they know this "relationship", in whatever form, has been going on for about 2 years, probably on-and-off. Was it about 2 years ago, that CW first showed up at the Lauderdale facility?
"Vicky White recently bought the AR-15 and shotgun they are thought to be armed with"

That raises the hair on the back of my neck. You don't need an AR-15 and a shotgun to tussle with civilians. Those are for when LE catches up with them. VW knows there's going to be a stand-off and probably a shoot-out at the end of the line and it looks like she prepared for it.

This is so bad. jmo

VW planned this all pretty well so far and I’m sure CW is appreciative of it all. He is happy to follow it as a means to an end. But eventually the plan has got to become more freeform, and when that happens CW doesn’t really need her anymore and I think she will become aware how wrong she was about his violent nature.

Earlier, people were wondering if one or both of the firearms were hers, or where she got them. It looks like LE has traced the purchase of them. And they know this "relationship", in whatever form, has been going on for about 2 years, probably on-and-off. Was it about 2 years ago, that CW first showed up at the Lauderdale facility?

Well, that’s not good now is it?

I assumed the firearms belonged to VW.

They’re prepared to shoot it out it seems.

I’d love to know what VW’s mindset has been. Was she depressed? Was she tired of life? Was she tired of playing by the rules and wanted to do stuff that she thought would be exciting?

Maybe we have a bit of a Bonnie and Clyde deal happening.

LE needs to be very careful. I think these two have nothing to lose and don’t care who they may take with them.

This is an extremely scary situation for LE.

MOO

"Vicky White recently bought the AR-15 and shotgun they are thought to be armed with"

That raises the hair on the back of my neck. You don't need an AR-15 and a shotgun to tussle with civilians. Those are for when LE catches up with them. VW knows there's going to be a stand-off and probably a shoot-out at the end of the line and it looks like she prepared for it.

This is so bad. jmo

As if she is prepared to fight to HER death.

Why throw it all away for some excitement with a dirtbag creep like that?

I’d love to know what VW’s mindset has been. Was she depressed? Was she tired of life? Was she tired of playing by the rules and wanted to do stuff that she thought would be exciting?

LE needs to be very careful. I think these two have nothing to lose and don’t care who they may take with them.

MOO
Maybe watched Natural Born Killers one too many times?

Good point, Rocky Mountain Hi.
Earlier, in the planning also, she was using alias' to buy (maybe) the car(s), the firearms, a rental, a cabin in the woods?
It looks like LE has traced some of those alias' already.
She can't be at all happy they figured out some of her alias' so quickly.
VW probably thought she had more usage-time with the two alias' we saw posted.

CW & VW can't show up anywhere near ANY location connected to her other names now.

So now, which credit cards, or fake ids, can she use? If any?
How super-carefully did she plan this? Does she have a whole other set of fake id's, on reserve?
We'll see.

How quickly can someone on the run generate a new identity, and begin usage of it? I have no idea.

MOO
It's good that they are aware of it at least. Always to be expected and err on the side of caution, But realizing they have weaponry such as this is to be forewarned it's not just a handgun or buckshot rifle. Or a knife. IMO

They said they were purchased “recently”—I wonder when exactly they were purchased (before or after she purchased the Ford Edge?). I’m also curious if she purchased them from a licensed dealer, which she obviously knew as a law enforcement officer would mean they could be traced. It’s Alabama so she could have just as easily purchased them from a private individual in cash if she wanted to.

We’re on the same wavelength.

What was really going on in her life for the last little while?
Up until January, she was apparently helping to care for her ex-husband, who reportedly suffered from Parkinsons. Yet she seems to have been "involved" with CW way before that. Pandemic started in 2020 and so did her connection to CW, fwiw.

Good point, Rocky Mountain Hi.
Earlier, in the planning also, she was using alias' to buy (maybe) the car(s), the firearms, a rental, a cabin in the woods?
It looks like LE has traced some of those alias' already.
She can't be at all happy they figured out some of her alias' so quickly.
VW probably thought she had more usage-time with the two alias' we saw posted.

CW & VW can't show up anywhere near ANY location connected to her other names now.

So now, which credit cards, or fake ids, can she use? If any?
How super-carefully did she plan this? Does she have a whole other set of fake id's, on reserve?
We'll see.

How quickly can someone on the run generate a new identity, and begin usage of it? I have no idea.

The advantage Vicky has is that she knows the system and that all her devices and history would be investigated. I think she would realise that her now known aliases would be detected fairly quickly so probably she has others she set up to access her finances.

Anything is possible...it most likely seems the Sheriff simply misspoke early on. As far as those cameras go, I'd bet that they are correct.
And I stand corrected. Sheriff Singleton has indeed comfirmed the Sally Port camera's timestamp is 10 minutes off, so it looks like the official jail departure was at 9:41. Sorry about that!

I just had the same thought...Going out in a blaze of glory like a flippin' action movie or something. Unbelievable, these people.

Not only willing to spring the self-confessed murderer free and run off with him as in some bad movie fantasy, but to arm yourselves with significant weaponry against LE.

I'd wonder if this was his idea all along and he was grooming her especially for this, not just all of her money and her freedom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member