Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may take a while to find these two (maybe up to a couple months) VW obviously planned this out a great deal and she would have known enough about the police system to be able to avoid detection for the short term at least.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are still within the Southeastern US area. They wouldn't have wanted to go too far because the longer they were on the road the chances of being detected would be higher.

VW is still probably alive as he would need her around to help him out. She very well may turn herself in eventually but it won't be until after she has gotten her fill of being a cougar.

She may have a laptop and they use free wifi in various parking lots (libraries, colleges and universities, laundromats, etc.) or she may be checking the internet with burner phones/smart phones that she bought in advance, and if she bought phone payment cards in advance, she would just use those and not need to give away any info about herself online.
She could just have booked an AirBnB with internet under a different name too. You can specifically filter available AirBnB locations for ones that have “self check ins” — meaning it’s germ free because you don’t interact with people and just use a lock box to access the property.

The photo of her shows a very different look on that page. Also, am I the only one not seeing a "waddle" in her walk? I looked at the entire video and really didn't see it.

Yes, I noticed the walk and reflexively wondered if she was ever into cosplay. Or wandering around a church in cop gear. Might a person planning a disappearance decide to earn cash as a hitman? My mind is a junk-drawer of crime trivia. MOO

I just spilt the tea!!!
It's proving difficult thus far, to get some realistic or passable hair/makeup/glasses etc disguises superimposed on VW. I have one, that's not too bad and somewhat viable, with dark hair, glasses, and subtle makeup work. I'm not too satisfied thus far, currently looking for better software applications. I am working, on disguised looks that they may possibly try and exploit. I should have some pics ready to post soon. Some better pics of VW would be immensely helpful, thus far those are fairly hard to come by. I'm working on it.

Vicky White, Casey White stayed in touch for 2 years while he was in state prison

Former Lauderdale County Detention Center assistant director Vicky White stayed in contact with accused murderer Casey White while he was in Alabama Department of Corrections custody over the course of two years.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton on Thursday morning said the two communicated via phone.

Singleton had said the two visited in person at Donaldson Prison in Bessemer, but on Thursday apologized for releasing incorrect information.
I knew that had to be the case with the information I found yesterday. I don't know whether to feel awesome or sad that I'm doing a better investigation than the actual sheriff is :eek:

She could just have booked an AirBnB with internet under a different name too. You can specifically filter available AirBnB locations for ones that have “self check ins” — meaning it’s germ free because you don’t interact with people and just use a lock box to access the property.[/QUOTE
You can't pay for an Airbnb booking with cash. Card is the only payment method Airbnb accepts.

I wish I had your optimism. He's a murderer and she's with him. I'm not feeling confident that they're shooting squirrels, deer or trout at this rate. IMO
Lol I was tired and didn’t clarify well I guess. No I am not optimistic. Just thinking in terms of hiding out and being able to survive until they make their next move. These hunting camp areas are remote, usually a trailer or small dwelling, far away from anybody else.

I just thought they could live remotely for quite some time.

I haven’t heard anything about ammo though. Being in LE surely she stocked up?

take it easy on me guys—-I am a newbie! Trust me I am in no way thinking those guns were bought for hunting—-only that it could be an option to survive remotely until they make their next move.

No sightings (that we know of) kind of tells me they may be hunkered down somewhere.

Just my opinion on some things:

1) I doubt they would head to Canada. Besides their accents they would be clueless as to how to deal with that kinda cold when winter arrived.
2) Mexico presents a language problem along with very possibly some rough barebones living for a least awhile.
3) More likely they are still here in the US. VW had a lot of time to find a secluded area like Eric Rudolph and set it up. She has access to a ton of cash and we don’t know how much she has with her. It’s not hard finding people that don’t ask questions for cash in hand.
4) Right now, VW is an asset as others have said. She can go into stores without attracting too much attention etc. Eventually though, especially if CW decides he wants to change their location, she is a liability and causes them to attract attention as a 6’9” guy and short female…”like that couple that escaped”… as opposed to just him, just some tall dude.

I wonder if she'd be more likely to buy one of those little properties out in the middle of nowhere than try to rent anything. It seems to me less risky and a better long term plan than being at the mercy of others with renting, since she had the cash to spend. But I have no idea how she could do that without having to put her name on any kind of legal/public record.

Ok, don't laugh too much, as I said, I'm looking for some better appearance altering software as we speak, so I can do some better ones. That being said, I have this so far for Vicky.....

Random thought here. To me, her mouth is her most distinctive feature so I wonder if she'd be wearing a Covid mask to conceal it.

I agree they’re probably hunkered down within a few hours’ drive of Florence, maybe in an RV park or cabin area where everyone is from somewhere else and showing up suddenly doesn’t stand out as unusual. VW may be in danger, but it CW is smart, he’ll recognize that he needs her if he wants to stay on the lam.

I don’t think Mexico or Canada theories are very plausible. It would be risky to cross either border and they weren’t particularly close to either. They were a 10-hour drive from Windsor, 13 hours from Niagara Falls, and 15 hours from Laredo. I might put more stock in them entering Canada illegally (there are several places in Minnesota where it’s possible to cross undetected if you know what you’re doing), but there’s no evidence that they’ve been spotted there or that VW has any familiarity with the area.

I agree they’re probably hunkered down within a few hours’ drive of Florence, maybe in an RV park or cabin area where everyone is from somewhere else and showing up suddenly doesn’t stand out as unusual. VW may be in danger, but it CW is smart, he’ll recognize that he needs her if he wants to stay on the lam.

I don’t think Mexico or Canada theories are very plausible. It would be risky to cross either border and they weren’t particularly close to either. They were a 10-hour drive from Windsor, 13 hours from Niagara Falls, and 15 hours from Laredo. I might put more stock in them entering Canada illegally (there are several places in Minnesota where it’s possible to cross undetected if you know what you’re doing), but there’s no evidence that they’ve been spotted there or that VW has any familiarity with the area.
Agreed. While I don’t rule out that is plausible they could’ve found a way across, I think it’s likely they’re in the general 2-3 hour vicinity. They wouldn’t have wanted to be half way to Windsor in the middle of the day when the story broke and their photos were plastered everywhere — and they wouldn’t have had any way of knowing how soon their absence would be caught and the alerts would go out.

@Libra243 You can use a prepaid visa though. Or at least you could in the past.

That makes sense, although I wonder if the prepaid visa leaves a record with Visa's bank on how and where it was purchased. I suppose if she paid for them with cash in advance at the local grocery store, that wouldn't give anyone much information.

I was also trying to think of other reasons earlier. What usually motivates someone to do something illegal and out of character?

Love: appareny that's not it as far as reports have said.

Threat to Career or Livelihood: Her career is now over and her retirement is probably something she is probably no longer eligible for so that doesn't seem to be it.

Revenge: Someone above her at work? Jails and prisons in general? Someone out to get Casey White or someone she and Casey are out to get?

Money: I suppose this is a possibility if Casey has some (but who would trust a con not to con them?) or if someone else wanted Casey out and that person pays well. (But is that guy really THAT important?) Who were police looking into for the murder Casey recently confessed to? Maybe that guy pays well to have the spotlight not on him?

Threat to reputation: Maybe she was up to no good and whatever that was would do more harm (she felt) to her reputation than this is/will?

Fame: Sometimes people are willing to have their 15 minutes of fame be for bad or ridiculously stupid things

Any other guesses for motivations?

Reports state there wasn’t a physical relationship between the two. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t romantic, for VW. It just means the report is that they did not have sex.

Of course no sexual relationship is what the jail would want us to believe. It’s already a ship show for them based on the fact that this was able to happen. They don’t want to add to that by letting us know that their deputies are able to have sex with their inmates.

But again, even if they didn’t, that doesn’t mean he had not convinced her they were in love and going to have a happily ever after together.

Has anyone seen an article about Casey’s entire criminal history? All the times he’s been locked up and so forth?

Looks like he got six years for assault on a family member using an ax handle in 2010, for example. But I don’t think he served all 6 of them because he was out committing crimes in 2015. So when did he get out?

Also, can we assume/absolutely confirm that he’s been in some kind of custody since 2015 then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1