Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was curious where you think Fugitive Vicki White was not living with her mother? I remember reading this article a few days ago. Am wondering is there is bad reporting here.

Vicky White's mom never heard of Casey White, despite sharing a home

Pat Davis expressed shock over her daughter's situation to local outlet WAAY News and pleaded for her to return home. She also revealed that her daughter had been living with her for five weeks after selling her home and prior to disappearing with the inmate, and in all that time she never heard anything about Casey White. Her daughter reportedly did not bring up work matters very often.
Thank you! This is the person I was trying to respond to earlier, but the quote didn’t show up. There’s another news interview with Vicky’s current neighbor (the reporter shoots it only showing the neighbor’s legs and shoes) where it suggests Vicky’s house was very near her mother’s house (not mother in law) until she sold it.

She did live across the street from the mother in law years ago when she was married though, I think. The reporter in the one article just didn’t separate out the quotes related to different time frames well, I think.

I wish they would come to Florida....every cop and resident in the state is looking for them. It's all over the news. There's no place to live....even apartments have a two year waiting list. They could try to live in the forest but it's not like Alabama. The mosquitos would be unbearable or the alligators would carry them away. Not to mention our bears, Florida panthers and diamondback rattlesnakes. And the cops are not just sitting around, they run all the out of state tags they see including the ones parked overnight at motels. Plus we have tag readers hidden on most roads that set off alarms immediately for stolen cars.

I would like to invite them to come on down.

Agree with much here. Apartments are scarce throughout the state. But there are still loads of trailer parks around where life on the lam could go unnoticed. All accents get along down here.

When Brian Laundrie had killed Gaby Petito... everyone had him hiding out in parts of Florida, and up the Appelachian Trail.... and he was always right here, deader than dead.

i do feel he needs her to hide him... until he can get to another prison buddy somewhere....

Health insurance? When you decide to become a jailbreaker, you give up routine "benefits" & are highly likely to expire in a "death by cop" scenario.

Let's hope one or both do have a medical emergency so they can be found sooner.

MOO
I didn’t say she is still entitled to it! My point, which seems to have been lost somewhere, is that without health insurance, when paying out of pocket for medical procedures, the costs can be astronomical.

Agree with much here. Apartments are scarce throughout the state. But there are still loads of trailer parks around where life on the lam could go unnoticed. All accents get along down here.

When Brian Laundrie had killed Gaby Petito... everyone had him hiding out in parts of Florida, and up the Appelachian Trail.... and he was always right here, deader than dead.

i do feel he needs her to hide him... until he can get to another prison buddy somewhere....
You’re so right! And that’s why this is so crazy. Because every case is different and a lot has to do with the individuals at hand — their mental health, their intellect, their planning skills, their resources.

Brian Laundries was already dead as everyone theorized he was hiking the Appalachians. But Tad Cummins didn’t get caught for 38 days and got all the way from Tennessee to Northern California with a teenage girl in tow!

I didn’t say she is still entitled to it! My point, which seems to have been lost somewhere, is that without health insurance, when paying out of pocket for medical procedures, the costs can be astronomical.
I imagine they would just go to the ER. They usually bill you later for their services. I never had to pay upfront for emergency medical assistance even without insurance.

Holy cow. Okay, so he was present when she was shot (ruled suicide). Also, yesterday, there was a post that linked an article about him assaulting a male relative in 2010 and got prison time for it. I mentioned this yesterday, but now I wonder even more if in the 2010 case he assaulted his brother (or if his brother testified against him in the case)? Because his brother disappeared a few years later. Does Casey White just kill anyone who crosses him? I’m going to try to find the info from 2010 now.
There is an online local newspaper called Shoals Insider that publishes news local to the area. They post their stories on their Facebook Site as well. That is where the locals are talking about this, including the Shelton family posting about Christy's case. I don't know if a local "online newspaper" is considered MSM for Websleuths purposes, so I didn't post the link to it. jmo

There is an online local newspaper called Shoals Insider that publishes news local to the area. They post their stories on their Facebook Site as well. That is where the locals are talking about this, including the Shelton family posting about Christy's case. I don't know if a local "online newspaper" is considered MSM for Websleuths purposes, so I didn't post the link to it. jmo
Thanks!

So just a couple of bubbling questions ....

How long do we usually have to wait to hear what 'digital media' is showing???

IF she had additional phones under alias' names--- could this identity be totally hidden, and therefore not seen by LE?

IF they do get to Mexico, but are seen.... what are the likely scenarios with LE?

I imagine they would just go to the ER. They usually bill you later for their services. I never had to pay upfront for emergency medical assistance even without insurance.
Wow. I’m so used to having all my health care costs paid for. But when I get the explanation of benefits statements and it shows what the surgeon, hospital actually billed, I could have bought a brand new home a few times over.

I think most criminals know to stay out of Walmarts these days.... Dollar store a much better option.

Walmart's recently acknowledged running facial recognition AI software in their stores and scanning against a database of "known criminals". Current implementations of facial recognition software are pretty difficult to defeat. Makeup won't fool it. Maybe large sunglasses, a hat or hood and a covid mask might. But then it's possibly someone moving through a walmart making such an effort to conceal their identity would be flaggd to be subtly checked and tracked by walmart staff.

I thought they were running it for years, how quickly criminals who used walmart were identified and busted. Maybe they weren't previously running it against their live footage but had the ability to check a face pic provided by LE against their archive footage.

Yeah, less likely to be identified and caught walking through the local police station than a walmart these days.

So just a couple of bubbling questions ....

How long do we usually have to wait to hear what 'digital media' is showing???

IF she had additional phones under alias' names--- could this identity be totally hidden, and therefore not seen by LE?

IF they do get to Mexico, but are seen.... what are the likely scenarios with LE?
If they got to Mexico, and were caught by Mexican authorities, they would extradite VW but would refuse to extradite CW unless Alabama took the death penalty off the table.

I have to wonder if maybe she is still alive and here is why I think that. He is going to be hard to "hide"- his height, his tattoos etc. She can change her appearance and be able to go to a grocery store or gas station and "blend in". I would imagine she's a brunette with a short cut and colored contacts and he's hidden away. I would say they are in Mexico.

If they got to Mexico, and were caught by Mexican authorities, they would extradite VW but would refuse to extradite CW unless Alabama took the death penalty off the table.
I honestly don't think CW wants anything to do with Mexico. He couldn't cope with being in a state prison in the US. He definitely doesn't want to be in a Mexican one. Canada might be nice to him though. jmo

Holy cow. Okay, so he was present when she was shot (ruled suicide). Also, yesterday, there was a post that linked an article about him assaulting a male relative in 2010 and got prison time for it. I mentioned this yesterday, but now I wonder even more if in the 2010 case he assaulted his brother (or if his brother testified against him in the case)? Because his brother disappeared a few years later. Does Casey White just kill anyone who crosses him? I’m going to try to find the info from 2010 now.

With CW's brother, the brother disappeared at a time when CW was incarcerated:
Sanders added that Casey White was in prison when his brother disappeared.
Bama Killer Escapee’s Half-brother Vanished Nearly 5 years Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member