Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think VW would have tried to convince CW he didn’t need to enact revenge anymore. That his new life is to run away with her (VW). I don’t think her goal is helping plot murder. I think she is rescuing him and almost even rehabilitating and redeeming him in her mind. She wants him to be a good enough man to live the rest of her life with. She’d be trying to get him to get out of dodge.

I do think it’s possible that CW developed a bond with her while isolated, if she was his only source of support and affection. But even so, I don’t think he will stay committed to VW longterm. So if he’s already killed her, he may indeed be waiting for a moment to go after the girlfriend. But if he feels like he has a new person to settle in with for a while (which he may), I think they’d run and try to preserve the hope of living in freedom together…until it falls apart.
You said this very well. I'm thinking this right along with you. She didn't break him out so he could continue a murder spree or some promised violent vendetta. She thought to rehabilitate him (or at least convince him the way out to a free life was to calm down and give that up). She convinced him she was his one and only person who could do so. He may have manipulated her initially, but 2+ years is a long time and he absolutely could have become attached to her in more of a positive way. She has been in his life and on his side for quite some time.

I am not sure how long that will last though. Being on the run is not something she'd be used to, having given up all her creature comforts, her source of income, her reputation, and her family. And now she's looking over both their shoulders and around every corner to stay out in front of capture. Of course, he is likely to resort to what he knows best...being a criminal. JMO

'That love bug is tough stuff': Alabama corrections officer weighs in on relationships behind bars

Stacy George is a 13-year veteran Alabama Department of Corrections officer and Alabama candidate for governor. George currently works as an officer inside the state's largest prison: Limestone Correctional Facility.

George said what often starts as innocent flirting can quickly turn serious. He said it's a problem that he personally has not received any special training to handle.

“They (inmates) are calculating. They are talking amongst themselves, every move she makes. They are analyzing everything," George said.

George said it's nearly impossible to police these types of relationships because inmates have access to illegal cell phones with internet access, along with mail, voice and messaging apps that are supposed to be monitored.

He said it doesn't matter if the inmate is housed in a state prison or a county jail.

"To look at every phone call and message is nearly impossible. There's no doubt in my mind that there were people in there that knew what was going on, that work with her. They noticed this, and that should have never happened," George said.

Definitely equal to Charleston Gal's experiences........ wake up everybody in every state!

A lot of things could be their undoing.

Ordering food could do them in. They are going to need gas eventually. CW smokes. Gonna need them.

A trip to Walmart for hair dye.

CW may need a specialty store to buy clothes and shoes due to his size.

Ordering on line requires either a credit card, debit card or PayPal. In any event purchases would tie back to a financial institution. They have to pay in cash which would mean going out in public.

They will be found eventually.

MOO
I would be surprised if she didnt buy hair dye, cigs and clothes ahead of time. She probably also bought prepaid visa cards and had cans of gas stashed somewhere.

Ordering food could do them in. They are going to need gas eventually. CW smokes. Gonna need them.

Ordering on line requires either a credit card, debit card or PayPal. In any event purchases would tie back to a financial institution. They have to pay in cash which would mean going out in public.

MOO
Most of what you have listed (good list) can be bought and stockpiled including gasoline and his clothing. I think LE is now at the stage of waiting for a tip to come in as to where they are holed up.
Unless a person is connected to the internet, they may not even know about this and there are great parts of this country that don't have that connection capability. And, I believe that is where they are at this time.
Has anything been said as to whether VW has a lap top with her?

Most of what you have listed (good list) can be bought and stockpiled including gasoline and his clothing. I think LE is now at the stage of waiting for a tip to come in as to where they are holed up.
Unless a person is connected to the internet, they may not even know about this and there are great parts of this country that don't have that connection capability. And, I believe that is where they are at this time.
Has anything been said as to whether VW has a lap top with her?
Agreed.

At some point though they will have to come out of hiding for something.

MOO
That is all true but with no health insurance, and having to pay cash for a medical emergency, or a serious illness, it could bankrupt them. That is a lot riskier than going to Walmart for hair dye.

IMHO they already have their new identities established and in hand.
I’d guess VW has spent months gathering everything they need.

They could have been inspired by this case of an escaped convict and convicted paramour and it took 11 years to find them……under assumed new IDs on a chicken farm in rural TX. The convict had a heart attack during that time and was hospitalized. He got health care, she could have left while he was hospitalized, but didn’t.
Oklahoma warden’s wife who aided inmate to be freed

This Dial/Parker case was mentioned earlier in Thread #1 and it can be heard on the Dateline podcast “The Devil and Bobbi Parker” here, or wherever you get your podcasts.

Last edited:
That is all true but with no health insurance, and having to pay cash for a medical emergency, or a serious illness, it could bankrupt them. That is a lot riskier than going to Walmart for hair dye.
Health insurance? When you decide to become a jailbreaker, you give up routine "benefits" & are highly likely to expire in a "death by cop" scenario.

Let's hope one or both do have a medical emergency so they can be found sooner.

MOO

Plus you don’t have to go to Walmart for hair dye these days. You can have it shipped from Amazon using a prepaid Visa card or you can have it delivered via Instacart services.

There are ways to cross the borders into other countries that provide less risk. I’ve taken the Amtrak into Canada, for example, and the cars are so busy that the ID checks are momentary glances at best. If they got to a border early on, then—before their faces were plastered all around the world—maybe they could’ve pulled it off.

If they haven’t already done that, they’d be stupid to try it now. There are a number of cases of people getting caught in other countries (especially Mexico) because someone recognizes them from the news and turns them in.

But since they would have had no way of knowing how long it would take their absence to be discovered, I’m guessing they thought their pics might be in the news 3-4 hours later. So my guess is they didn’t risk the border. They drove somewhere remote within a 2-3 hour radius to lay low.

And just to be clear, when I talk about false identities, I’m not talking about getting some high level fake ID manufactured on the black market. I’m saying they could’ve stolen IDs from prisoners (I.e. access to prisoners’ personal effects?) or friends or family members. But an ID for a 6’9” guy would be hard to come by.;)

Oversized glasses would bring attention to herself. Doesn't it make more sense that she'd go with a smaller, more indescript pair of glasses? Something that makes her look like a schoolmarm? JMHO.
Oversized sunglasses might work tho. They’re very in among certain crowds. If they’re in the south, people wear them daily. Combine that with a mask and a different hair color with hair in a ponytail tail, I’d bet ya have a winner.

Holy cow. Okay, so he was present when she was shot (ruled suicide). Also, yesterday, there was a post that linked an article about him assaulting a male relative in 2010 and got prison time for it. I mentioned this yesterday, but now I wonder even more if in the 2010 case he assaulted his brother (or if his brother testified against him in the case)? Because his brother disappeared a few years later. Does Casey White just kill anyone who crosses him? I’m going to try to find the info from 2010 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1