Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they'd have to have a clean car, valid plates and registration, not connected to either of them. A long-term "crack rental" is a possibility. that's where a drug user with a vehicle that's street legal exchanges it for drugs. Usually crack rentals are short term, not even a day, only a few hours to move drugs around. However, could easily see someone with a drug habit being talked into a longer term arrangement for enough cash/drugs. And drug users are less likely to go to the police to report anything.

I don't think they'd go rental. Florida has many vacation home trailer / mobile home type parks. And often they are owned by out of state folks. They come up for sale all the time due to the passing of their owners and have out of state relatives looking to sell them for cash quickly. Vicky would need some sort of passable fake ID to show at closing. Or have a 3rd party take title. Checking recent mobile harm park or isolated vacation home sales in Florida might be worth LE's time. You'd be looking for names on the title that raise red flags. Either people without matching history or folks who may have some connection to either Vicky or Casey.

You are correct. So maybe? Possibly the vehicle was purchased because it did stand out? LE and the public would be on the look out for it, and they could have switched to a "non descript vehicle" within hours of the escape.
This is what I have considered too.
They had a head start....6 or so hours. VW had that fake appt at the doc so she would be expected back at the jail late anyway.

I feel they switched cars quite quickly. Maybe with the orange car, they even made sure they were in view of surveillance cameras. I'd think that VW would figure that police would learn what cars were recently sold from that lot where the police car was found. (was the orange car bought from that lot?...not sure) In any case, authorities did discover the sale of that car.

Maybe being seen in Rogerville was an intended red herring too. But once cars were switched they took off in the other direction.

For some reason I keep picturing a non- descript van in which they could sleep, on their way to wherever .

I also think they wouldn't risk driving to who knows where in a very visible and cheap unreliable $1000 used heap that could easily break down.

But who knows, I might be completely wrong. I vacillate between them hiding out in the wilderness, a cabin not far, and being long gone out of the south. Out west somewhere, the desert, or Idaho or the PNW area.

CW's mother speaks.

He was facing murder charges after confessing to the stabbing death of Connie Ridgeway, 58.

His mother claimed he copped to that crime to get a change of scenery at the rural county jail.

“The only reason he came out to Lauderdale County was to get out of the prison he was in,” she said.

“He wrote a letter to say that he murdered that woman. But he didn’t really murder her, he just done that to get back up here.

“He just wanted to be out of that prison because it was so bad and there was no food.”

Escaped Alabama inmate Casey White is ‘not a monster,’ mom says
And face a possible death penalty conviction. He already gave information that would only be know to the killer of that victim. I don't think he would risk a death penalty conviction.

IMO, the likelihood of both of them being apprehended and returned alive is slim. Whether CW kills VW, or VW remains alive but CW dies from suicide by cop, CW attacks VW but she shoots him in self-defense...or a million other different possibilities. There are so many confusing directions this increasingly bizarre story could take. I pray there are no other victims in this situation and for the safety of everyone who may face them.

This is how I feel. This is just my opinion, but I would not be surprised if LE received information from inmates that confirmed a romantic and, very possibly, physical relationship between the two and are trying to keep it under wraps.
I'm sure CW took any weapons VW had almost right away.

And face a possible death penalty conviction. He already gave information that would only be know to the killer of that victim. I don't think he would risk a death penalty conviction.
Hi "5W's,
Thank you for bringing up the article again posted by WingsOverTx with the mother of Casey White. The first time I read it, I quickly skimmed it. This time, with your post, I re-read it slow.

I read this part;
"His mother claimed he copped to that crime to get a change of scenery at the rural county jail."

Then it struck me........
It came out yesterday that the two were in a 2 year relationship. So between the 2 year relationship (I am thinking now it could be longer) and him being all hellbent on getting transferred to Lauderdale. So he concocts the fake murder confession to go from Donaldson to Lauderdale. But then back to Donaldson.

Then I thought

What if it was going on longer than 2 years?

As far as the withheld info on the crime that was confessed to all she had to do was read his file.

quote from 5W's;
"He already gave information that would only be know to the killer of that victim."

Well, I have to say that Vicky would know the ins and outs of the case and info that was withheld. Also if she was talking to Blakley about the case she could relay that to Casey White for him to prove to Blakley he did the crime by giving info only the killer would know.

This time to get back to Lauderdale he claimed he was stabbed a few times. Did she talk Blakley into sending him back? Casey White would send Blakley letters and maybe Vicky was dictating to him what to write. Who knows.

She could have been the one to arrange his transport since that is what she does. So his transfer from Donaldson to Lauderdale to completed the breakout plan.
Sorry for being all over the place in my post I am tired lol

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
She'd look quite different in a short, dark wig with thick brows, mascara and eyeliner, and clear or dark glasses. She could go anywhere by herself and not be spotted. Her walking style/waddle might give her away. He is unusually tall and has very large ears. What to do with him... He might look somewhat different clean-shaven with a hat big enough to cover those ears and glasses.

Strawberry blond wig older-adult with 58 year old grey hair. Covid mask with glasses would disguise her face, but there's no disguising that waddle.

He is another story. He's lived his life lashing out while feeling like a victim.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
EP_cropScreenshot-Capture-2022-05-02-18-05-33-copy.jpg

I think this one is more recent as she looks her age her. The other in uniform makes her look younger...MOO

And this. 58 years old. He is 18 years younger, almost 40. She's old enough to be his mother. Doesn't he know that? Are women 20 years older his thing?

upload_2022-5-5_2-27-54.png

Agreed. So potentially she met him in 2020, possibly began corresponding (speculating: maybe even visiting), helped him come up with a plan to get transferred back…

These details, if true, would create a more understandable reason for her to ditch everything and everyone. Though, STILL CRAZY.

Also, it could still emerge they knew each other somewhere on the outside before that.

The prison nurse story shows exactly the kind of erratic behavior that CW has shown in his previous sprees.
So if they met in 2020 and he was transferred back to the big house, he may have said he committed the Connie Ridgeway murder to get back to Lauderdale. They most likely started planning back in 2020 and led up to where we are today.. JMO or course and speculation too

That is part of the reason I think they may still be in hiding near Rogersville where they were seen and his ex-girlfriend lives.
I think VW would have tried to convince CW he didn’t need to enact revenge anymore. That his new life is to run away with her (VW). I don’t think her goal is helping plot murder. I think she is rescuing him and almost even rehabilitating and redeeming him in her mind. She wants him to be a good enough man to live the rest of her life with. She’d be trying to get him to get out of dodge.

I do think it’s possible that CW developed a bond with her while isolated, if she was his only source of support and affection. But even so, I don’t think he will stay committed to VW longterm. So if he’s already killed her, he may indeed be waiting for a moment to go after the girlfriend. But if he feels like he has a new person to settle in with for a while (which he may), I think they’d run and try to preserve the hope of living in freedom together…until it falls apart.

Hi "5W's,
Thank you for bringing up the article again posted by WingsOverTx with the mother of Casey White. The first time I read it, I quickly skimmed it. This time, with your post, I re-read it slow.

I read this part;
"His mother claimed he copped to that crime to get a change of scenery at the rural county jail."

Then it struck me........
It came out yesterday that the two were in a 2 year relationship. So between the 2 year relationship (I am thinking now it could be longer) and him being all hellbent on getting transferred to Lauderdale. So he concocts the fake murder confession to go from Donaldson to Lauderdale. But then back to Donaldson.

Then I thought

What if it was going on longer than 2 years?

As far as the withheld info on the crime that was confessed to all she had to do was read his file.

quote from 5W's;
"He already gave information that would only be know to the killer of that victim."

Well, I have to say that Vicky would know the ins and outs of the case and info that was withheld. Also if she was talking to Blakley about the case she could relay that to Casey White for him to prove to Blakley he did the crime by giving info only the killer would know.

This time to get back to Lauderdale he claimed he was stabbed a few times. Did she talk Blakley into sending him back? Casey White would send Blakley letters and maybe Vicky was dictating to him what to write. Who knows.

She could have been the one to arrange his transport since that is what she does. So his transfer from Donaldson to Lauderdale to completed the breakout plan.
Sorry for being all over the place in my post I am tired lol

Just my opinion.
I agree

I was thinking at one point in the beginning that she could use the coersion idea as a ruse as to what was really going on which was an intimate relationship. But I think she knows she's in over her head so it will not work now. Especially when her orange car was parked where it was. The other thing is that her personal car was big and wide enough for him to lie down in. Who knows she may have had a wig with her in the car for herself. So we can see that she has accommodated him of her own free will. Someone mentioned that she may be the mastermind and in control and her self defense skills would protect her. I highly doubt all of those. He is six foot nine and full of muscle! She cannot stand up against him. Also she did all of this on her own free will because she wanted attention not realizing he doesn't care about her. If he can escape to say Cuba or some other third world country with her money he will do so she is in grave danger if he decides he doesn't want suicide. Some posters have alluded to making this scenario between the two romantic and exciting it is anything but. He can change his thinking just like that. She has no power over him now. She isn't masterminding anything but her delusional feeling for a dangerous person. It was selfish of her to even participate in something like this when she knew he wanted to kill his ex. This is not a mental health issue it is self centered to the core. Now she has to go along with him or try to escape him!
Thanks for these ideas. I don’t think she could defend herself from him unless she had a weapon and the element of surprise. I also don’t think she’s a criminal mastermind, but she is the mastermind of this escape plot. She is an organizer and a planner. I think she will try to avoid doing anything violent, but may be unsuccessful. And I agree, no matter how manipulated or deluded, she is guilty of putting many people at risk by releasing him and for wasting tax payer money and many other serious infringements beyond that. She will go to jail a long time if caught alive.

Alabama corrections officer had escape 'methodically' planned: body language expert

Even without knowing the details of the case before watching the video, she said the jail guard’s body language showed she was determined to get something done and confident she’d succeed, she told Fox News Digital.

"She has had this thought out for quite some time, but there’s no fear," Constantine said.

She smoothly backed her car into position, got out and took her time, going back into the driver-side door for something.

Vicky White’s walk, which authorities have described as a "waddling gait," shows she’s "rough around the edges" and appears somewhat masculine, Constantine said. But she also looks comfortable and determined during the caper.

"She doesn’t seem to have a care in the world," she said. "Her stride movements are just at ease. There’s not a sense of franticness or rapid movement."

6 hours they had before it was obvious they were not returning, they could have been sitting on a couch watching the news waiting for the announcement was made.

Jmo

(This is in response to someone who asked/suggested VW had still lived across from her mother in law. For some reason, the quote didn’t attach.)

I see how the reporter’s words could’ve been read that way, however I am fairly certain from reading all the comments/links since Day 1 that the reporter’s phrasing is misleading some.

Fairly sure that FW (mother in law) is talking past tense about when Vicky lived across the street and raised cows while married to her son years ago. She then refers to more recent times when Vicky would visit to look in on her son and seeing Vicky help him into his car etc.

There is another article with video where the reporter points the camera at the feet of one of Vicky’s current neighbors. They indicate in that video that Vicky lived within sight—in the same neighborhood—as PW (her mom; not mother in law) and that she moved into her mom’s house after hers sold.

There are a number of links where Frances gives interviews to different outlets that may help build out the context. Reviewing old threads may help too, but I know that can be a beast of a task if one hadn’t had the chance to follow all the comments since Day 1.

Last edited:
It's definitely not impossible, and I think it's an avenue that should be considered, but man, if you're trying to hide a nearly seven foot tall man, I feel like the last thing you would want to do would be to slap a wig and makeup and a dress on him...

I chuckled over the image in my mind of a 6'9" "woman" walking around. My first thought if I were to see such a spectacle would be "wow...I wonder if she played basketball. The WNBA would love to have her"...followed almost immediately by "that is one UGLY woman!"

The only country they can feasibly get into is Mexico, and you can drive right in without showing so much as an ID.

There's so much talk about fake IDs but it would be so incredibly stupid and unnecessary for them to put themselves in a situation where they'd have to show any ID-real, fake, or otherwise.

I would tend to agree with you on this.

Trying to get into Canada is not an easy task these days.

1. Need a valid Passport.

2. Provide proof of COVID Vaccination

3. Within 72 hours of intended Border Crossing you must fill out ArriveCAN information either through a phone app or go online. The app requires that you advise the Border Service where you plan to cross, what day, and time. You are not getting across without all of this.

If they were planning on leaving the Country, Mexico is the easiest by far.

Glasses are a great point as well. Especially if they were big ones, oversized sunglasses too...lots of possibilities in that realm...

Oversized glasses would bring attention to herself. Doesn't it make more sense that she'd go with a smaller, more indescript pair of glasses? Something that makes her look like a schoolmarm? JMHO.

Does Vicky have any blood relatives that she is close with?

I believe she was living with her ex- MIL, not her own mother.

Is there anyone else out there to check her DNA against?

Was curious where you think Fugitive Vicki White was not living with her mother? I remember reading this article a few days ago. Am wondering is there is bad reporting here.

Vicky White's mom never heard of Casey White, despite sharing a home

Pat Davis expressed shock over her daughter's situation to local outlet WAAY News and pleaded for her to return home. She also revealed that her daughter had been living with her for five weeks after selling her home and prior to disappearing with the inmate, and in all that time she never heard anything about Casey White. Her daughter reportedly did not bring up work matters very often.

I have to wonder if either of these two have thought about how they would get medical care if the need arises. What if they needed to go to an emergency room?

Alone or together, a medical emergency could be their undoing.
A lot of things could be their undoing.

Ordering food could do them in. They are going to need gas eventually. CW smokes. Gonna need them.

A trip to Walmart for hair dye.

CW may need a specialty store to buy clothes and shoes due to his size.

Ordering on line requires either a credit card, debit card or PayPal. In any event purchases would tie back to a financial institution. They have to pay in cash which would mean going out in public.

They will be found eventually.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members