Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think withdrawing the proceeds from the sale of her house as well as any savings she had would be enough to raise any red flags. It was likely done in one transaction vs multiple which is what starts the brow raising. She would have likely had proof of where all the money came from through legally legitimate reasons (paychecks and the profit from her house which was likely done through a cashier's check or wire transfer) vs just showing up every week with a fat stack of cash. Legally speaking, the money was hers to do what she wanted as long as it was all acquired through legal means.

However, I'm not sure what happens with legally acquired money that's used to fund illegal activities.

This one as well:
EP_cropScreenshot-Capture-2022-05-02-18-05-33-copy.jpg

Yes. That one is alleged to be fairly recent, thank you Springrain!

No problem!

With this one and the one being linked by @wary being more recent, maybe one of our more techie members could run one or both pics through one of those apps that shows what people would look like with different hairstyles? Could be worth a shot...Vicky with short dark hair, Vicky with short red hair, etc.

No problem!

With this one and the one being linked by @wary being more recent, maybe one of our more techie members could run one or both pics through one of those apps that shows what people would look like with different hairstyles? Could be worth a shot...Vicky with short dark hair, Vicky with short red hair, etc.
That, is an excellent idea!
And with that, Im on it.

Last edited:
It just seems like Vicky White had way too much experience with inmates and way too much to lose to fall for this. And there's such a small chance of getting away with it anyway imo. I keep wondering if she had developed some kind of impairment that was serious enough to alter her judgment but not serious enough to keep her from planning all this out. Early dementia or a brain tumor? I know though, that sounds unlikely too.

Last edited:
No problem!

I'm thinking something very common, medium/dark brown, shoulder length with layers. Also, lip injections.

It just seems like Vicky White had way too much experience with inmates and way too much to lose to fall for this. And there's such a small chance of getting away with it anyway imo. I keep wondering if she had developed some kind of impairment that was serious enough to alter her judgment but not serious enough to keep her from planning all this out. early dementia or a brain tumor? I know though, that sounds unlikely too.

Falling in love can be quite intoxicating and can sometimes make you do things you normally wouldn't.

Wouldn't hurt to try to add some eyeliner or brow pencil as well. I know some of those apps let you do that. Even colored contacts are not out of the realm of possibility!

I wish I knew how to do impose hairstyles on her photos, along with some eyeliner, brow pencil, lip liner, bronzer...she could look very different pretty quickly.

Glasses can make some people look really different too.

Here's an interesting expose of the state of prisons and jails in Alabama. No wonder CW wanted a transfer out of state prison.

‘A humanitarian crisis’: Why Alabama could lose control of its dangerous prisons
I don't agree that "tough on crime" policies are the problem.

This article conflates discrimination with poor management and understaffing. These may be somewhat correlative but they are not causative.

It is a mismanagement issue. Freeing more people on parole because the prisons are understaffed is an absurd suggestion that is based on a premise of bias that is unproven, IMO.

Yes, justice reform is a noble effort. But I really don't think it will remedy the systemic inability to staff and properly manage the prisons. To me, that is just bringing politics into a situation that calls for basic common sense reform that is not reactionary, as described. If you put in place a probation system that releases more prisoners based on proper risk assessment and then throw it out because of one outrageous crime, you will never accomplish anything productive.

I don't think the problems can be solved without a laser focus on what works and is successful elsewhere and implementing some reforms.

I also think CW should have stayed in prison and never have been sent to a county jail, especially once his plea changed. He had to be remanded to the location of the crime to be able to plea and appear before the local court when he was already serving a life sentence (although I guess parole could shorten that)? I think not. Risk assessment failed majorly with CW.

JMO

Do you think Casey already rid himself of Vicky?

Probably depends on how she was carrying their cash. If she had it all with her in cash, then easy for him to shoot her and take the money and run on his own or with another partner. Although Vicky being a somewhat generic middle-aged woman would be better able to move about in public spaces without being spotted vs the freakishly tall and obvious Casey. So maybe Casey keeps her around for provision/drug runs or whatever he needs that it would be too risky for Casey to do himself.

Probably their best hope of tracking them is scouring Vicky's internet and banking histories and looking for clues to their plans that she may have inadvertently left behind. If she has been planning this for a while, chances are her initial research was done without thinking about secrecy. So I'd be checking her history back two years and forward. I'd also interview fellow inmates about conversations they had with Casey. He might not have necessarily spilled the beans about specific plans but it's difficult for anyone not to at least give away some indication of where they might go once on the outside.

I'd also check recent (since she sold her primary residence) vacation cabin sales in the Appalachians. Although this time of year the Appalachians are full of hikers. There's plenty of space away from the trail where someone could hold up and not be disturbed by other people for months.

A head-scratcher?!

As for CW, he's a con-man, a lifer that already had a 75-year sentence. He's done, no looking back.

Reportedly, in 2019 after he attempted to gun down his ex-girlfriend and steal an SUV, his plan was that this would end in suicide (by cop) but his plan failed.

VW has essentially spent her entire adult life in Corrections. I can't see her wanting a life on the other side of the bars -- not today, not ever!

I understand that many retire from corrections earlier than other occupations but I wonder if she cited anything in her official documents such as medical or other concerns.

VW sold her home recently at an under-market price -- probably for a quick sale. While not a rational decision for a new retiree, her late husband's mother believes that VW had plenty of money socked away prior to selling her residence and moving in with her mom nearby.

I'm getting the feeling that VK basically liquidated her assets, and her retirement application was the cover for her last days on the job. Under the guise of retirement, I think she also got her affairs in order.

I think both CW and VW do not have any intention of surviving this ordeal. If they have their way, their capture will result in suicide by cop or a murder-suicide pact.

Perhaps it was the desire to die that the duo bonded over. If this is a suicide mission, I don't think others are in danger.

MOO

Guard Who Fled With Murder Inmate Was Cashed Up and Eyeing Florida, Family Says
I would say its premature to say this. I realize they've been on the lam a couple of days but it just takes one wrong move and things can end badly for the public. Either way these two don't care.

I wish I knew how to do impose hairstyles on her photos, along with some eyeliner, brow pencil, lip liner, bronzer...she could look very different pretty quickly.

Glasses can make some people look really different too.

Glasses are a great point as well. Especially if they were big ones, oversized sunglasses too...lots of possibilities in that realm...

Heavy makeup application really can change one's look. Personally, I know with some big false eyelashes, bronzer and lipstick, I look like a different woman - not impossible that Vicky, who didn't seem to be super into makeup in her "past life", picked up a few makeup tips from YouTube before disappearing that she took to heart.

I think about this too as I live in the rural Midwest. Everywhere I look there are farms or junkyards or storage facilities or local trucking operations on acres of property. There’s a lot of places to lay low if you have the discipline.

I live on the gulf coast. Many people live in RVs and/or houseboats here. I remember the last hurricane we had, one houseboat resident simply drove his boat up north a bit. He said there were plenty of small Islands North of the Bay to camp out at and not be in harms way of the storm. Houseboat or Rv well stocked possibly.

The best outcome we can hope for is these two are caught and no one is harmed.

I have to question the intelligence of the vehicle purchase, why not purchase a black non descript vehicle. This purchase stands out, not the smartest decision.

You are correct. So maybe? Possibly the vehicle was purchased because it did stand out? LE and the public would be on the look out for it, and they could have switched to a "non descript vehicle" within hours of the escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal