Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one as well:
EP_cropScreenshot-Capture-2022-05-02-18-05-33-copy.jpg
She has dark roots and brown eyes, so I'm thinking she's a natural brunette. She looks a bit different in each photo, but her wide neck is distinctive. Maybe a long, thick dark wig would hide it better than a short, dark wig. And she should wear a dress or a business suit.

I wish I knew how to do impose hairstyles on her photos, along with some eyeliner, brow pencil, lip liner, bronzer...she could look very different pretty quickly.

Glasses can make some people look really different too.
I'm trying to do some photo alterations now. Currently only thing I've posted is more for comic relief, I'll have something a little better soon hopefully.

I know, I was being silly while trying to imagine what would or wouldn't work and I speak fluent sarcasm lol :)

She must have gone shopping at some big and tall men's store prior to the escape so he would have something to wear besides orange jail clothes. Getting him out of those would be crucial. Last I checked they didn't sell dresses there or size 16 heels ;)

He could have been in a Chewbacca suit/costume today.
If Casey could manage to be as elusive and as difficult to get a clear photo of as Bigfoot, then a Bigfoot costume is the ticket.

<modsnip>

She has dark roots and brown eyes, so I'm thinking she's a natural brunette. She looks a bit different in each photo, but her wide neck is distinctive. Maybe a long, thick dark wig would hide it better than a short, dark wig. And she should wear a dress or a business suit.

Maybe a turtleneck or mock neck sweater?

Agree that she's likely a natural brunette. Maybe she just let her roots grow out and stopped dyeing it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree that "tough on crime" policies are the problem.

This article conflates discrimination with poor management and understaffing. These may be somewhat correlative but they are not causative.

It is a mismanagement issue. Freeing more people on parole because the prisons are understaffed is an absurd suggestion that is based on a premise of bias that is unproven, IMO.

Yes, justice reform is a noble effort. But I really don't think it will remedy the systemic inability to staff and properly manage the prisons. To me, that is just bringing politics into a situation that calls for basic common sense reform that is not reactionary, as described. If you put in place a probation system that releases more prisoners based on proper risk assessment and then throw it out because of one outrageous crime, you will never accomplish anything productive.

I don't think the problems can be solved without a laser focus on what works and is successful elsewhere and implementing some reforms.

I also think CW should have stayed in prison and never have been sent to a county jail, especially once his plea changed. He had to be remanded to the location of the crime to be able to plea and appear before the local court when he was already serving a life sentence (although I guess parole could shorten that)? I think not. Risk assessment failed majorly with CW.

JMO

Everything is connected. The three strike laws, the lack of trained personnel, the punitive aspect of incarceration without rehabilitation, the punitive actions of parole boards who have an Old Testament type of vengeance, the lack of hope of inmates never being paroled which exacerbates frustration and violence within the prison system.

As a Canadian viewing the prison system in place in the US, specifically southern states, there is a bias toward a segment of the population. Where there is poverty there is crime. Having a criminal conviction even after serving a sentence is gift that just keeps on giving, IMO.

It just seems like Vicky White had way too much experience with inmates and way too much to lose to fall for this. And there's such a small chance of getting away with it anyway imo. I keep wondering if she had developed some kind of impairment that was serious enough to alter her judgment but not serious enough to keep her from planning all this out. Early dementia or a brain tumor? I know though, that sounds unlikely too.
I know, it’s just so hard to believe! That’s why initially I thought he must be threatening her with something and forcing her to do this.

You are correct. So maybe? Possibly the vehicle was purchased because it did stand out? LE and the public would be on the look out for it, and they could have switched to a "non descript vehicle" within hours of the escape.

It is possibly misdirection. It's like a judge instructing the jury to dismiss evidence they have just heard which actually reinforces it in their minds. "Do not think of a pink elephant."

I like where you're going with this. Especially because behavioral analysis by those trained to understand criminals could help with the search.

VW is being underestimated because of generalized internalized biases about childless single women. Poor, lonely Vicky is not what I'm seeing. I'm seeing someone who is very calculating & gets what she wants. Someone who has led a secret life for a long time. Someone who knows who CW is and chose him based on what she thought (wrongly, no doubt) he could offer her.

The power dynamic here may not be as traditional and stereotypical as most think.

I'm not an expert in human analysis. But I do know if we eliminate our personal biases (very hard to do!), we can understand others better.

I'm a childless, never married, single woman age 59 & implicit bias of others is something I have experienced in many facets of my life. Other women with more traditional lives & expectations definitely discount my life experience. It's not often "overt or intentional" but can have consequences that are.

Just my opinion.

I'm way late to this post from earlier this morning, but it was so insightful and terrific that it deserves more than just a "like." Thank you for this, the best post I've read so far in this thread.

Florida is probably the best chance for "hiding in plain sight" due to the large number of retiree snow-birds and tourists. New people moving about all the time. so another middle-aged almost-retirement-aged woman moving into an area in Florida wouldn't even raise the slightest interest from the locals.

Vicky does have a somewhat distinctive face. So a hat and sunglasses and some of the makeup and hair suggestions in this thread would be well-advised when going out in public. Sounds like they have a decent but not lifelong stash of cash. the main problem they'd have to solve is securing a place to reside that did not involve a landlord, i would think. And then keeping Casey from getting cabin-fever and leaving the house for anything. At least not during the daylight hours.

Both of them seem like lifelong locals. So I'd paper the surrounding states and media outlets with their photos and information. I imagine they'll be found between Kentucky and Florida north-south and Louisiana and the Carolinas east-west.

Anyone know if Vicky had an accent at all? A southern accent in the midwest/northeast or out west is going to stand out.

One possibility we haven’t talked about yet, probably because it’s so uncommon and we don’t have much information to support it, is that they could’ve split up I suppose.

I always ask myself what assumptions I might be making. For example, that CW will likely dispose of her at some point. But she has firearm training herself. If things went south, she could also be the one to pull the trigger on him and turn herself in if she wanted to claim to have been coerced. Not saying that tactic would work, but I like to flip things on their heads sometimes.
I was thinking at one point in the beginning that she could use the coersion idea as a ruse as to what was really going on which was an intimate relationship. But I think she knows she's in over her head so it will not work now. Especially when her orange car was parked where it was. The other thing is that her personal car was big and wide enough for him to lie down in. Who knows she may have had a wig with her in the car for herself. So we can see that she has accommodated him of her own free will. Someone mentioned that she may be the mastermind and in control and her self defense skills would protect her. I highly doubt all of those. He is six foot nine and full of muscle! She cannot stand up against him. Also she did all of this on her own free will because she wanted attention not realizing he doesn't care about her. If he can escape to say Cuba or some other third world country with her money he will do so she is in grave danger if he decides he doesn't want suicide. Some posters have alluded to making this scenario between the two romantic and exciting it is anything but. He can change his thinking just like that. She has no power over him now. She isn't masterminding anything but her delusional feeling for a dangerous person. It was selfish of her to even participate in something like this when she knew he wanted to kill his ex. This is not a mental health issue it is self centered to the core. Now she has to go along with him or try to escape him!

"Vicky White recently bought the AR-15 and shotgun they are thought to be armed with"

That raises the hair on the back of my neck. You don't need an AR-15 and a shotgun to tussle with civilians. Those are for when LE catches up with them. VW knows there's going to be a stand-off and probably a shoot-out at the end of the line and it looks like she prepared for it.

This is so bad. jmo

Just when I think nothing more can shock me with this case. Oh my, recently purchased the AR-15. Why? We know why. Now innocent LE get to tangle with Wanted fugitive Vicki White and Escaped murder suspect Casey White.

Florida is probably the best chance for "hiding in plain sight" due to the large number of retiree snow-birds and tourists. New people moving about all the time. so another middle-aged almost-retirement-aged woman moving into an area in Florida wouldn't even raise the slightest interest from the locals.

Vicky does have a somewhat distinctive face. So a hat and sunglasses and some of the makeup and hair suggestions in this thread would be well-advised when going out in public. Sounds like they have a decent but not lifelong stash of cash. the main problem they'd have to solve is securing a place to reside that did not involve a landlord, i would think. And then keeping Casey from getting cabin-fever and leaving the house for anything. At least not during the daylight hours.

Both of them seem like lifelong locals. So I'd paper the surrounding states and media outlets with their photos and information. I imagine they'll be found between Kentucky and Florida north-south and Louisiana and the Carolinas east-west.

Anyone know if Vicky had an accent at all? A southern accent in the midwest/northeast or out west is going to stand out.

I wish they would come to Florida....every cop and resident in the state is looking for them. It's all over the news. There's no place to live....even apartments have a two year waiting list. They could try to live in the forest but it's not like Alabama. The mosquitos would be unbearable or the alligators would carry them away. Not to mention our bears, Florida panthers and diamondback rattlesnakes. And the cops are not just sitting around, they run all the out of state tags they see including the ones parked overnight at motels. Plus we have tag readers hidden on most roads that set off alarms immediately for stolen cars.

I would like to invite them to come on down.

Any odds of them splitting up? They had their “special relationship,” she helped him escape, then ditched him to head for the beach...? I dunno. Just speculating.
I don't think she could she's way in over her head with comlicitness. She would have to go out of the states but he needs her money more than she realizes so I don't think she's going to be on any beach anytime soon.

I’m not so sure, especially with Sheriff Singleton <modsnip> leaking information to the press. As someone who has worked under him for a decade and a half, I have a feeling she knew that the local sheriff’s office wouldn’t be able to keep the progress of the investigation a secret and is using Singleton’s inability to keep quiet to stay one step ahead of LE. I would be surprised if they are apprehended within the next few days. MOO.
I must have missed it but to be fair it's 0220 here and I have severe insomnia. What was the information leak?

Has there been any news about whether or not CW was taking any mental health meds? If she has only seen him medicated then she will be in a very difficult situation if he doesn’t have access to meds or if he wants to self medicate with drugs/alcohol.

She might be able to disguise herself well enough to go to a walk-in clinic if she has any medical issues. There is no way that she could get any help for him if he has a medical or mental health crisis.

I was also trying to think of other reasons earlier. What usually motivates someone to do something illegal and out of character?

Love: appareny that's not it as far as reports have said.

Threat to Career or Livelihood: Her career is now over and her retirement is probably something she is probably no longer eligible for so that doesn't seem to be it.

Revenge: Someone above her at work? Jails and prisons in general? Someone out to get Casey White or someone she and Casey are out to get?

Money: I suppose this is a possibility if Casey has some (but who would trust a con not to con them?) or if someone else wanted Casey out and that person pays well. (But is that guy really THAT important?) Who were police looking into for the murder Casey recently confessed to? Maybe that guy pays well to have the spotlight not on him?

Threat to reputation: Maybe she was up to no good and whatever that was would do more harm (she felt) to her reputation than this is/will?

Fame: Sometimes people are willing to have their 15 minutes of fame be for bad or ridiculously stupid things

Any other guesses for motivations?
Self centered, not hinking about anyone else but herself and how she feels as opposed to any of his victims (or her own mother.) A long shot but some group maybe outlawed group. Thos are the only things that make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PearlLemonLeadsUSA