Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a timeline. All subject to change :D

Vicky Sue Davis White - Florence AL, Assistant Director of Corrections, Lauderdale County Detention Center 56, 5’5”, 160 pounds, blonde/strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes, "waddling gait”, armed with AR-15 and shotgun

Casey Cole White - Florence, AL - Lauderdale County Detention Center Inmate, 38, 6’9”, 330 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes, CW was being held at the Lauderdale County Jail awaiting trial on capital murder charges

VW told other officials on Friday, 4/29 morning that she was dropping CW off at the courthouse for a mental health evaluation and then she was going to a doctor to seek medical treatment for herself. VW had spent more than 15 years with the department, officials said, noting that Friday, 4/29 was supposed to be her last day of work before she retired.

1989 - VW Married

1991 - VW divorced

2015 - CW stabbed Connie Ridgeway to death

12/2/15 - CW broke into his ex-girlfriend’s home, killed her dog, and held her and two other people hostage- firing shots as they escaped. But that’s not all; after that, he stole a car, tried to hijack a trucker at gunpoint, and shot another woman whose car he also tried to steal in Tennessee. White peacefully surrendered that night. He was sentenced to 75 years in prison. While there, he confessed to the murder of Connie Ridgeway and was charged in 2020.

2020 - CW confessed to killing Connie Ridgeway. He gave details in the case that were never released to the public

January 2022 - VW’s ex-husband passed away

Jan - April 2022 - VW had been talking about her retirement for the past three to four months, had talked about visiting the beach

2/25 - CW transferred to Lauderdale County jail. He was to be returned to an Alabama prison later this month after attending court hearings.

April - CW was set to go to trial in April 2022, but trial was continued to June

4/18 - VW sold home in Lexington, Alabama - Lauderdale County for $95,550, moved in with her mother until she left with CW. VW never informed her mom of her planned retirement.

4/29 - Last seen on Friday in Rogersville, Alabama. About 30 minutes east of Lauderdale County. Driving a "gold/copper" 2007 Ford Edge with unknown Alabama plates.

4/29 - VW’s last scheduled day of work and was to retire

9:20 am - VW ordered a corrections deputy to get CW ready for transport to the courthouse around

9:41 am - VW and CW left detention center

9:49 am - patrol car seen at red light two blocks away from shopping center

11:34 am - Florence Police spotted the empty patrol car in a parking lot with other cars for sale

3:30 pm - Officials realized they could not locate VW and CW had not been returned to custody

5:30 pm - The U.S. Marshals were contacted to help with the investigation along with the FBI, ATF, Secret Service and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA)

4/29 - VW Warrant Issued - felony crime of permitting or aiding the escape (conflicting with 5/2)

5/1 - The US Marshals Service Offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of CW and VW

5/2 - VW Arrest Warrant Issued - permitting or facilitating escape in the first degree (conflicting with 4/29)

June - CW’s Capital Murder Trial (moved from April)

Last edited:
And how the heck did they plan this master escape? Passing notes inside the extra cupcakes on his dinner plate? Not like they could sit around the kitchen table and discuss the getaway details.
Bc she had a position of authority, she may have been able to arrange for one on one convos. We have certainly seen it before.

I created a timeline. All subject to change :D

Vicky Sue Davis White - Florence AL, Assistant Director of Corrections, Lauderdale County Detention Center 56, 5’5”, 160 pounds, blonde/strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes, "waddling gait”, armed with AR-15 and shotgun

Casey Cole White - Florence, AL - Lauderdale County Detention Center Inmate, 38, 6’9”, 330 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes, CW was being held at the Lauderdale County Jail awaiting trial on capital murder charges

VW told other officials on Friday, 4/29 morning that she was dropping CW off at the courthouse for a mental health evaluation and then she was going to a doctor to seek medical treatment for herself. VW had spent more than 15 years with the department, officials said, noting that Friday, 4/29 was supposed to be her last day of work before she retired.

1989 - VW Married

1991 - VW divorced

2015 - CW stabbed Connie Ridgeway to death

12/2/15 - CW broke into his ex-girlfriend’s home, killed her dog, and held her and two other people hostage- firing shots as they escaped. But that’s not all; after that, he stole a car, tried to hijack a trucker at gunpoint, and shot another woman whose car he also tried to steal in Tennessee. White peacefully surrendered that night. He was sentenced to 75 years in prison. While there, he confessed to the murder of Connie Ridgeway and was charged in 2020.

2020 - CW confessed to killing Connie Ridgeway. He gave details in the case that were never released to the public

January 2022 - VW’s ex-husband passed away

Jan - April 2022 - VW had been talking about her retirement for the past three to four months, had talked about visiting the beach

2/25 - CW transferred to Lauderdale County jail. He was to be returned to an Alabama prison later this month after attending court hearings.

April - CW was set to go to trial in April 2022, but trial was continued to June

4/18 - VW sold home in Lexington, Alabama - Lauderdale County for $95,550

4/29 - Last seen on Friday in Rogersville, Alabama. About 30 minutes east of Lauderdale County. Driving a "gold/copper" 2007 Ford Edge with unknown Alabama plates.

4/29 - VW’s last scheduled day of work and was to retire

9:20 am - VW ordered a corrections deputy to get CW ready for transport to the courthouse around

9:41 am - VW and CW left detention center

9:49 am - patrol car seen at red light two blocks away from shopping center

11:34 am - Florence Police spotted the empty patrol car in a parking lot with other cars for sale

3:30 pm - Officials realized they could not locate VW and CW had not been returned to custody

5:30 pm - The U.S. Marshals were contacted to help with the investigation along with the FBI, ATF, Secret Service and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA)

4/29 - VW Warrant Issued - felony crime of permitting or aiding the escape (conflicting with 5/1)

5/1 - The US Marshals Service Offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of CW and VW

5/2 - VW Arrest Warrant Issued - permitting or facilitating escape in the first degree (conflicting with 4/29)

June - CW’s Capital Murder Trial (moved from April)
This is awesome. Do you want to add they were last sighted in Rogersville on 04/29? U.S. Marshals identify vehicle driven by Casey White and Vicky White; reveal Vicky White aliases | News | waaytv.com

This is how I see it, as well.

Then he sees this single, middle-aged, female corrections officer around. Well, he's a con artist who hasn't hesitated to hurt people in the past. Maybe she seems to be looking at him a lot, maybe not, but somewhere along the way he caught on that she could be manipulated with some male attention. So he gives it to her. But to him she's just a conduit to his escape.

Her motivation had to also overwhelm her enough to make her throw aside everything she knew to pursue a future with CW. He must have persuaded her that they'd live happily ever after once she got him out into the world.
The question is, though, why would she respond to some guy trying to butter her up, or sob-story her up, or whatever his m.o. was? Some women would see right through that. Or at least, wouldn't respond because a) they're not into jailbirds, not to mention--murderers, and/or b) the guy isn't their type in terms of physical appearance. The abnormal height could be either intimidating to a lot of women, or just plain a turn-off.

So why did she fall for his scam? If she'd only been married once, and the marriage blew up due to his drug use (according to one of the first reports of the case), she could be lonely and have a needy streak in her.

Where are her parents throughout this saga? Are they still living?

The question is, though, why would she respond to some guy trying to butter her up, or sob-story her up, or whatever his m.o. was? Some women would see right through that. Or at least, wouldn't respond because a) they're not into jailbirds, not to mention--murderers, and/or b) the guy isn't their type in terms of physical appearance. The abnormal height could be either intimidating to a lot of women, or just plain a turn-off.

So why did she fall for his scam? If she'd only been married once, and the marriage blew up due to his drug use (according to one of the first reports of the case), she could be lonely and have a needy streak in her.

Where are her parents throughout this saga? Are they still living?
Her mom has commented in the media if you Google that. VW lived near her mom and then, after selling her house, moved in with her mom for 5 weeks. Her mom says this is out of character for VW and that VW never mentioned CW or the fact she was going to submit her retirement papers.

IMO, the likelihood of both of them being apprehended and returned alive is slim. Whether CW kills VW, or VW remains alive but CW dies from suicide by cop, CW attacks VW but she shoots him in self-defense...or a million other different possibilities. There are so many confusing directions this increasingly bizarre story could take. I pray there are no other victims in this situation and for the safety of everyone who may face them.

I think admitting there might have been a physical relationship would make their jail admins look even more incompetent too. Lawyers may be suggesting not to admit any suspicion of physical relationship to reduce as much liability as possible.

This is how I feel. This is just my opinion, but I would not be surprised if LE received information from inmates that confirmed a romantic and, very possibly, physical relationship between the two and are trying to keep it under wraps.

Her mother is living. VW lived with her for five weeks after selling her home. She was still living with her mother at the time she absconded with CW.

Her mom has commented in the media if you Google that. VW lived near her mom and then, after selling her house, moved in with her mom for 5 weeks. Her mom says this is out of character for VW and that VW never mentioned CW or the fact she was going to submit her retirement papers.

Thanks for this. I added this to the timeline above.

I've been racking my brain about why they'd go east. Mexico is west, less-populous Mississippi is west, and as you go east towards Huntsville, it only gets more populous.
My thoughts: either they've planned to go to ground around Rogersville, or they're headed for 65. 65 will take them to Mobile and the water or they can cut back west to go to Mexico. If they've swapped cars, they could be deep into Florida or have crossed the border by now.

Attachments

• 4B73B2B5-BAFF-46F5-85C5-DA0BF0E5C26C.jpeg
    4B73B2B5-BAFF-46F5-85C5-DA0BF0E5C26C.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 24
Her mom may not have really known her daughter, the real 2.0 daughter. It seems like her interior life was well hidden from everyone. Just like the seamstress in upstate NY who helped the convicts escape (she now regrets it and was struggling even then when she didn't show up to pick them up at the designated place), my guess is that this woman was lonely and marginalized. There have been reports that she was kind to the prisoners-- and maybe it was because she felt like a prisoner in her own life. No excuses b/c now she belongs in prison but con men do know how to capitalize on these vulnerabilities. I hope they are caught ASAP because he is clearly a career criminal who will do what it takes to keep his "freedom" with innocent lives be damned.

Let's imagine that VW, with time and funds at her disposal, managed to secure a discreet place of residence, maybe even near a beach, handled all associated practicalities in preparation for her new life with her lover for whom she has given up her world.

So blinded, that it does not occur to her that for CW, this impeccable plan could be akin to be being moved to another jail where she remains as his prison officer.

Her mom may not have really known her daughter, the real 2.0 daughter. It seems like her interior life was well hidden from everyone. Just like the seamstress in upstate NY who helped the convicts escape (she now regrets it and was struggling even then when she didn't show up to pick them up at the designated place), my guess is that this woman was lonely and marginalized. There have been reports that she was kind to the prisoners-- and maybe it was because she felt like a prisoner in her own life. No excuses b/c now she belongs in prison but con men do know how to capitalize on these vulnerabilities. I hope they are caught ASAP because he is clearly a career criminal who will do what it takes to keep his "freedom" with innocent lives be damned.

I hadn't thought that she may have felt like a prisoner in her own life, but it makes sense. I agree, many con's can spot a weakness a mile away.

I hate to say it, but there's no way this is going to end good.

Was she his pen pal -- using one of her aliases?

Or prison visitor if this "special relationship" :rolleyes: has been going on for some time. Or could be a name she used for buying the orange getaway car, a burner phone, a plane ticket, short term rental, or about a million other things. Maybe some more nefarious reasons than others.

I'd love to know if investigators have found any hints at what she was doing in the weeks prior to the breakout, cause it sure sounds like she's known about this plan for at least 5 weeks, probably more. It hard to know how "smart" she was in her planning, because it sounds mostly like incompetence and luck played into them being able to travel under the radar for 6+ hours. That's a lot of hours to get some major distance or to get to some secluded spot within an hour or two of the jail and make the new pad nice and home-y for an extended stay.

This is how I see it, as well.

He's been trouble all his adult life, while Vicky allegedly has always been upstanding. Something made her crack, or maybe she hasn't been as wholesome as she appeared until now.

There has to be a motivation for each of them. People do wild things when they see the reward as worth the risk.

IMO his motivation is dual: he wants to be out of jail or prison. Also, I believe that the powerful emotion guiding him is his stated desire to kill his ex-girlfriend if he gets out of jail. I think he did sit around while locked up, pondering how he can get out to achieve this goal that consumes him.

Then he sees this single, middle-aged, female corrections officer around. Well, he's a con artist who hasn't hesitated to hurt people in the past. Maybe she seems to be looking at him a lot, maybe not, but somewhere along the way he caught on that she could be manipulated with some male attention. So he gives it to her. But to him she's just a conduit to his escape.

Her motivation had to also overwhelm her enough to make her throw aside everything she knew to pursue a future with CW. He must have persuaded her that they'd live happily ever after once she got him out into the world.

If before the jailbreak they have had a "romantic" but not sexual relationship, then she may have been dreaming of life with him where they could consummate their relationship. If they DID have some broom closet encounters, how did they manage that with cameras all around? ( I ask rhetorically; we can see how lax security procedures were at that jail).

It's pitiful that he manipulated her enough to facilitate what I see as a desire to kill the ex-girlfriend, and to get out of jail free.

But I have no respect for a senior corrections officer who could allow herself to be so manipulated.

For her mother's sake, and for her nephew's sake (so she must have a sibling, after all) I hope he hasn't already finished Vicky off.

Jmo

ETA: as to the aspect of him blackmailing her, how would that be possible unless she was already sidling up to him somehow? That would suggest she confided her darkest secrets to this prisoner. If she had done something that was known by others, he couldn't have blackmailed her since whatever she'd done was already known. Hence she would have had to share it with him and him alone. Which would already have been very, very stupid on her part.
The jaw-dropping stupidity of participating in a jailbreak and then running away with a very large and dangerous criminal who has murdered before is mind-boggling, to say the least. She had a great job, money in the bank, and she's known him for only a short time... I don't get it. There is no amount of money or 'love' that would persuade me to do anything that would result in jail time. I agree with everyone who thinks there is not much of a chance that she gets out of this situation alive to explain herself, unfortunately. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn