Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read that they had to obtain a search warrant in order to search the car, so that was holding them up. This is from memory and I don't have a link. Maybe in the Sheriff's presser today he will clarify about the mechanical condition of the car. JMO

Search warrant for a car??
So the tow-man could have hauled away a vehicle with a bomb and a dead body inside? but not allowed to search it?
IIRC, it was reported that the ford was found locked with the keys inside.

We assume that VW still has her uniform and badge, right?
Yes. Or at least I haven’t heard otherwise. Which I guess means she could theoretically use it to appear to be Law Enforcement if she got in a pinch or needed special treatment, especially if she disguised her hair. Like let’s say her car did break down…and someone comes by and she flashes her badge and presents herself as LE. Maybe not likely bc that carries risk but it could be in her bag of tricks.

Yes. Or at least I haven’t heard otherwise. Which I guess means she could theoretically use it to appear to be Law Enforcement if she got in a pinch or needed special treatment, especially if she disguised her hair. Like let’s say her car did break down…and someone comes by and she flashes her badge and presents herself as LE. Maybe not likely bc that carries risk but it could be in her bag of tricks.
Yeah. Wouldn’t be the first thing I’d do if I were her. But if she got desperate maybe. Does anyone know if badges have the person’s name on it? I suppose even CW could try to flash it and present himself as LE (particularly if she was no longer with us). Hopefully the media has plastered his pic too far and wide for that to work though.

Search warrant for a car??
So the tow-man could have hauled away a vehicle with a bomb and a dead body inside? but not allowed to search it?
IIRC, it was reported that the ford was found locked with the keys inside.
Wait the keys were inside? Then why do they keep acting like they don’t know if it broke down or not???

What about Tommy White’s old car? FW said that VW used to help TW into it or out of it when he was still able to drive, seemingly implying that TW couldn’t drive (re:parkinson’s) at the very end of his life. But was the car still there and did VW have access to it?
This has not occurred to me. Valid question.

Random interesting tidbit…. Apparently she grew up with her ex husband, so that explains why they divorced but “remained close”. The mother in law claims she knew Vicky since childhood and that she and the ex remained close, and that Vicky was like a daughter to her. Crazy what people can do after you think you know them. I can’t find info on the car though, which is what I was looking for.

The ReHold site has Vicky living on County Road 536 in Whitehead, Alabama with someone.

She’s also mentioned in his obituary (2009) as his companion.

moo

If she was a companion to someone and that relationship ended in 2009, that relationship would’ve occurred after the divorce from TW…if the timeline from FW is correct.

Not really important and just idle thoughts. Have they found CW’s prison uniform? I know they have the handcuffs but not mentioned the uniform? Surely you’d want to change asap as it screams convict! If he did change Why would they then take it and not leave it with the handcuffs ? As I say not important to case but it’s niggling at me!

Not really important and just idle thoughts. Have they found CW’s prison uniform? I know they have the handcuffs but not mentioned the uniform? Surely you’d want to change asap as it screams convict! If he did change Why would they then take it and not leave it with the handcuffs ? As I say not important to case but it’s niggling at me!

This is a great question.

Random interesting tidbit…. Apparently she grew up with her ex husband, so that explains why they divorced but “remained close”. The mother in law claims she knew Vicky since childhood and that she and the ex remained close, and that Vicky was like a daughter to her. Crazy what people can do after you think you know them. I can’t find info on the car though, which is what I was looking for.

Along these lines, Frances White has given a few interviews but here are a few of the main ones: (I apologize that these are repeat posts of links shared more than once in previous threads so feel free to scroll and roll. I collected a few examples because VW’s ongoing connection to TW was another one of those accepted facts that’s been talked about to a great extent but someone was asking for links about earlier today). Anyways, I think the car mention is in here so that may help you.

1. Frances White, Vicky's former mother-in-law, told Daily Mail that the accusations against Vicky don't match the "awfully good person" she knows. ...Frances added that Vicky remained close with her and her son, Tommy who died in January due to Parkinson's Disease, even after the divorce... Before my son got to where he couldn't drive, Vicky would always, she would come out to the car and help him in. We still were really good friends. She was a really sweet person," she told Daily Mail. Vicky White: Alabama jail guard's family insists she did not willingly help inmate escape

2. Vicky was once married to Frances' son Tommy, who passed away in January aged 62 following a battle with Parkinson's disease. They were married for just over four years but separated 16 years ago when Tommy's drug addiction became too much for Vicky to handle.
Despite their separation, Frances said Vicky and Tommy split amicably and remained close right up until his death at the turn of the year.
"I always thought of Vicky as a daughter," Frances said. "I've known her since she was a little girl ... But I hate seeing her doing this. Ex-mom-in-law 'worried' about guard's safety after escape with convict lover

***Note: THE NEXT TWO LINKS BOTH SAY VW LIVED WITH TW.***

3.The pair could be anywhere by now, Frances White told The Daily Beast, explaining that Lauderdale County Assistant Director of Corrections Vicky Sue White, 56, was frugal and had amassed enough money to keep her afloat for some time.

As the search for Vicky White and 38-year-old Casey Cole White (no relation) stretches into its fifth day, her late husband’s family doesn’t know what to think. Frances White said her son, Thomas White, died in January from complications related to Parkinson’s disease.

About five weeks ago, she sold the home she had shared with her late husband and moved in with her mother. News reports described Vicky as flush with cash from the sale, but Frances White said she spent years socking away cash and would have plenty of it on hand.
“She had money before she sold her home,” Frances White told The Daily Beast. “She saved her money. I figure if she’s still got her money, she’s still got enough to live on for a while.” Guard Who Fled With Murder Inmate Was Cashed Up and Eyeing Florida, Family Says

4. https://mobile.twitter.com/brianentin

Last edited:
I truly am on the side of LE and think they have an extremely dangerous job, trying to serve the public.

But...this sheriff. A know-nothing with apparently no awareness of what's going on right under his nose.

Next I expect him to say they fled to join the circus as trapeze artists.

Also agree that Vicky may be smart (or rather, cunning) but only in her field and on her turf. I think she's actually been troubled for awhile, who knows why, but I don't think she's "smart" in any other sense. Seething internally, looking for a change, maybe some excitement. Thinks he loves her. But no one "smart" would not think the consequences through to the end. She's not going to get what she wanted out of this, not over the long term.

Jmo
Thanks for the laugh! Yeah I agree that Vicky is not all that smart. Smart in comparison to who? I haven’t seen her IQ posted anywhere. So she was an exemplary employee and got employee of the year award 4 times. She really is just a criminal.

Along these lines, Frances White has given a few interviews but here are a few of the main ones: (I apologize that these are repeat posts of links shared more than once in previous threads so feel free to scroll and roll. I collected a few examples because VW’s ongoing connection to TW was another one of those accepted facts that’s been talked about to a great extent but someone was asking for links about earlier today). Anyways, I think the car mention is in here so that may help you.

1. Frances White, Vicky's former mother-in-law, told Daily Mail that the accusations against Vicky don't match the "awfully good person" she knows. ...Frances added that Vicky remained close with her and her son, Tommy who died in January due to Parkinson's Disease, even after the divorce... Before my son got to where he couldn't drive, Vicky would always, she would come out to the car and help him in. We still were really good friends. She was a really sweet person," she told Daily Mail. Vicky White: Alabama jail guard's family insists she did not willingly help inmate escape

2. Vicky was once married to Frances' son Tommy, who passed away in January aged 62 following a battle with Parkinson's disease. They were married for just over four years but separated 16 years ago when Tommy's drug addiction became too much for Vicky to handle.
Despite their separation, Frances said Vicky and Tommy split amicably and remained close right up until his death at the turn of the year.
"I always thought of Vicky as a daughter," Frances said. "I've known her since she was a little girl ... But I hate seeing her doing this. Ex-mom-in-law 'worried' about guard's safety after escape with convict lover

Note: THE NEXT TWO LINKS BOTH SAY VW LIVED WITH TW.

The pair could be anywhere by now, Frances White told The Daily Beast, explaining that Lauderdale County Assistant Director of Corrections Vicky Sue White, 56, was frugal and had amassed enough money to keep her afloat for some time.

As the search for Vicky White and 38-year-old Casey Cole White (no relation) stretches into its fifth day, her late husband’s family doesn’t know what to think. Frances White said her son, Thomas White, died in January from complications related to Parkinson’s disease.

About five weeks ago, she sold the home she had shared with her late husband and moved in with her mother. News reports described Vicky as flush with cash from the sale, but Frances White said she spent years socking away cash and would have plenty of it on hand.
“She had money before she sold her home,” Frances White told The Daily Beast. “She saved her money. I figure if she’s still got her money, she’s still got enough to live on for a while.” Guard Who Fled With Murder Inmate Was Cashed Up and Eyeing Florida, Family Says

4. https://mobile.twitter.com/brianentin
I’ve been fascinated by this from the beginning. If I’m correct, I think both her mom and mother in law both lived in the same neighborhood as TW and VW. Is that your take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste