Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my naïvete is showing, but if once his meds are gone, he uses meth, that's not something you can get from Walmart or Instacart.

It requires involving other people -- either CW's pre-existing buddies who then become accessories, or strangers who may have been watching the news. Risky for them, IMO.

I agree and I wish posters would not judge a person based on looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’ve seen many posts in this thread criticizing her looks. Posts saying: why would he want HER? It’s disgusting and has nothing to do with this case.
IMHO, the question is: why would she want him? He is not only unattractive but mentally ill and homicidal. She's average to above-average looking, IMHO, and could do far better.

Here's another article from in the Daily Mail. Here the Sheriff states that VW lived with her ex-husband all this time until his death in January. I'm not sure I believe anything in the news about this case anymore, after all the contradictions thus far:

"Singleton noted that Vicky was divorced but still living with her ex-husband, who died of Parkinson's earlier this year. He wonders if grief may have struck Vicky and led to this."

I wasn't on the strip. I was in a fairly populated area. ETA I don't know Vegas well though, this is based off my own observations as a tourist who went pretty much all over the city.

I lived there for 20+ years and you only see traffic cops in the residential areas. But who knows, they could be hiding out in a weekly on the boulder highway.

I know Pat Davis has apparently told Brian Entin that she was thinking about doing an interview to plead with Vicky to come home. I am surprised one of the stations hasn’t gotten her to do that yet.
I don’t think it would make a difference since Vicky made her bed now. I don’t see her reversing course. But I would like to see an in depth interview with her so we could learn more about Vicky.

Maybe my naïvete is showing, but if once his meds are gone, he uses meth, that's not something you can get from Walmart or Instacart.

It requires involving other people -- either CW's pre-existing buddies who then become accessories, or strangers who may have been watching the news. Risky for them, IMO.
And having connections to get it. If they are on the run it's doubtful he is connected to access to drugs as he passes through without being in contact with some type of network. This may be their undoing. IMO

I don't think Las Vegas itself is very likely as a hiding spot, but I could envision them hiding out in a less urban tourist place like Laughlin or Lake Havasu City, especially if they can find a long-term motel or RV park that will accept cash-only payments. I don't know the southeastern US very well, but I'm guessing there are similar towns in Florida where they would blend in.

And having connections to get it. If they are on the run it's doubtful he is connected to access to drugs as he passes through without being in contact with some type of network. This may be their undoing. IMO
Esp if she divorced a husband because his drug use became too much for her. Is she going to hand over some cash each time he might supposedly need some illegal drug (assuming he even uses - this is all hearsay, I think? Not sure).

I don't think Las Vegas itself is very likely as a hiding spot, but I could envision them hiding out in a place like Laughlin or Lake Havasu City, especially if they can find a long-term motel or RV park that will accept cash-only payments. I don't know the southeastern US very well, but I'm guessing there are similar towns in Florida where they would blend in.
Do you think they will try to settle in and “blend” semi-permanently or more just lay low until they can move somewhere more secure? Good ideas about these cities.

Do you think they will try to settle in and “blend” semi-permanently or more just lay low until they can move somewhere more secure? Good ideas about these cities.
I think they should stay out of the public eye for a few months if they have any hope of not being caught. They can’t be out in public. Especially it together. Even if on a normal day they could fit into a given setting, this story has really taken off in the media. A lot of people in a lot of places are going to know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste