Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O
Also BBM and SBM and DBM-that is, Bolding By Me and Snipped By Me, when you are quoting someone's text, and Deleted By Me, when you've accidentally double-posted (happens a lot) or you've changed your mind about your post. Also LE and MSM (mainstream media).

You have an hour to click "edit" if you wish to make changes in your own post.

IMO neither CW or VW are searching here on WS. They could be, we have people from all around the world, but it's more likely they are scouring local LE sources and MSM. We don't have the facts that LE does.

Welcome to all newcomers. Read the TOS...they are taken very seriously here. That's how come WS works well...no one is allowed to go off the rails.

The thought occurred to me that VW could be a true crime fan, maybe from long before she became involved with CW. Websleuths would be the place to go to read up on what not to do if you want to get away with a crime.

I think they should stay out of the public eye for a few months if they have any hope of not being caught. They can’t be out in public. Especially it together. Even if on a normal day they could fit into a given setting, this story has really taken off in the media. A lot of people in a lot of places are going to know about it.
This must be why people are always guessing that criminals will go to the Appalachians. Since some areas are so remote there wouldn’t be internet and cable signals. America's poorest county: Proud Appalachians who live without running water or power in region where 40% fall below poverty line

It was reported in msm that VW's longtime love/ex, who just died in January after a long, lingering illness, was reported to have had a "drug addiction" leading her to legally divorce him 16 years ago. She lived with him & cared for him until his recent death.

Since CW was given a 75 yr sentence for breaking into a home where his former gf was, holding 2 men captive, & shooting their dog, he may have convinced VW that he would never have killed his former gf, only scared her, & that he was under the influence of drugs. He didn't kill anyone but the dog. We all know of murderers who did less time & are walking free now. And it's been suggested that he only confessed to the other murder to get out of the prison he detested. He hadn't gone to trial for that. What evidence have I missed on that charge? She may have overly empathize with his predicament due to seeing how her own love/ex had behaved under the influence of drugs & his struggle with his own addiction. She may have truly believed in his innocense.

While not likely, are we *certain* that VW hadn't planned to take CW that day & have an "interlude" with him, returning him at the end of the long day she had planned via his "appointment" and then her "appointment"? Could CW have planned to kidnap or kill her then meet up with his own pre-planned get-away supremacist gang help? What have I missed?

Hi Bessdrewtwo, that was Pat Davis sorry Bess I just edited the post to clarify and add link.
Pat Davis wants to pick Vicky up
Oh no problem. I was hoping Pat came out with something. I’d be so anxious to read more. And maybe she’d help us understand her daughter — Was she a good student? Where did she live in proximity to other family members etc.?

This must be why people are always guessing that criminals will go to the Appalachians. Since some areas are so remote there wouldn’t be internet and cable signals. America's poorest county: Proud Appalachians who live without running water or power in region where 40% fall below poverty line
I do think a cabin in the mountains is right up their alley. One of his previous victims says CW is a Hunter type. But I think they’d want internet or cable or something so they could keep up to date on the news and perhaps sense if they needed to move because LE was getting close!

It was reported in msm that VW's longtime love/ex, who just died in January after a long, lingering illness, was reported to have had a "drug addiction" leading her to legally divorce him 16 years ago. She lived with him & cared for him until his recent death.

Since CW was given a 75 yr sentence for breaking into a home where his former gf was, holding 2 men captive, & shooting their dog, he may have convinced VW that he would never have killed his former gf, only scared her, & that he was under the influence of drugs. He didn't kill anyone but the dog. We all know of murderers who did less time & are walking free now. And it's been suggested that he only confessed to the other murder to get out of the prison he detested. He hadn't gone to trial for that. What evidence have I missed on that charge? She may have overly empathize with his predicament due to seeing how her own love/ex had behaved under the influence of drugs & his struggle with his own addiction. She may have truly believed in his innocense.

While not likely, are we *certain* that VW hadn't planned to take CW that day & have an "interlude" with him, returning him at the end of the long day she had planned via his "appointment" and then her "appointment"? Could CW have planned to kidnap or kill her then meet up with his own pre-planned get-away supremacist gang help? What have I missed?
I like your idea that she may have sympathies for those who act out under the influence of drugs. That could hold water for sure.

Here's a new article. I think.

The car was at the police tow yard for a week before police put two and two together.

"Saturday after coming across the suspicious vehicle Friday night, roughly 100 miles from the jail the pair had fled earlier that day.

The car - which contained contained Whites' jail radio, handcuffs and keys - was towed later that day, with sheriffs seemingly unaware of the vehicle's connection to then burgeoning manhunt."

I believe police theory that they did not intend to switch cars 100 miles from the jail. That's an hour or two from the jail. They left his handcuffs and keys in the car. Does that means they left on foot, or they found another ride, or are they in that area?

Regarding Vicki Davis-White, a much younger photograph was originally circulated. She looks younger than Casey, but she's actually 18 years older.

1651971266327.png

These are more recent photos

1651971291040.png

1651971363669.png

I think they should stay out of the public eye for a few months if they have any hope of not being caught. They can’t be out in public. Especially it together. Even if on a normal day they could fit into a given setting, this story has really taken off in the media. A lot of people in a lot of places are going to know about it.
This is what they should do. However, at some point they will run out of supplies, assuming VW stocked up before breaking them out, which I think is a fair assumption. At some point, they will need food, toilet paper, toothpaste, etc. That's when they will be vulnerable. IMHO.

I do think a cabin in the mountains is right up their alley. One of his previous victims says CW is a Hunter type. But I think they’d want internet or cable or something so they could keep up to date on the news and perhaps sense if they needed to move because LE was getting close!
True. If there’s no internet, other people might not know to look for you (the fugitives). But also you wouldn’t be able to get a handle on what LE knew about you either. Upside/downside.

Do you think they will try to settle in and “blend” semi-permanently or more just lay low until they can move somewhere more secure? Good ideas about these cities.

Honestly, I think we can tie ourselves in knots with the possibilities given that VW seems to have planned far in advance. If she's really smart, she may have set up some kind of "safe house" far in advance that is evading notice because it doesn't fit with the escape timeline (ie, suppose she rented an apartment or a trailer two months ago under an assumed name and was in disguise at the time she rented it). If I were LE, I would be retracing her exact steps as much as possible over the last 6 months to see where she's been.

I will also say that I think the case will be solved sooner if she doesn't have a long-term plan and is just laying low in some random location chosen by happenstance.

The car was at the police tow yard for a week before police put two and two together.

"Saturday after coming across the suspicious vehicle Friday night, roughly 100 miles from the jail the pair had fled earlier that day.

The car - which contained contained Whites' jail radio, handcuffs and keys - was towed later that day, with sheriffs seemingly unaware of the vehicle's connection to then burgeoning manhunt."

I believe police theory that they did not intend to switch cars 100 miles from the jail. That's an hour or two from the jail. They left his handcuffs and keys in the car. Does that means they left on foot, or they found another ride, or are they in that area?

Regarding Vicki Davis-White, a much younger photograph was originally circulated. She looks younger than Casey, but she's actually 18 years older.

View attachment 342840

View attachment 342841

View attachment 342842
Those recent photos need to be on the front page of all these media outlets. Way more helpful than the Sheriff’s uniform one - MOO.

There’s plenty of more recent photos—personally, I think the news media wants to use the ‘cute young thing’ photo bevause they consider it more ‘newsworthy.’

MOO
Interesting. It's not helpful when the media's agenda and LE's agenda don't line up together. The young blonde thing no longer exists. They need to get a more up-to-date photo out there.

View attachment 342840

View attachment 342841

View attachment 342842
Thank you. Wow, big difference. This last one is the photo that should be plastered all over the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003