Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! We have to wait four more days before any kind of update?

A press conference was held at 3 pm this past Friday...that would be 2 pm in Lauderdale County. Are we sure the press conference referenced in this post wasn't referring to the one held last week?
That’s what I wondered, but the article is dated today, May 9.

Finally some news! This gives some credence to the idea that the Edge did actually break down and it wasn’t part of their original plan, so they had to steal a nearby vehicle.
Due to the spray paint I think maybe she just picked a really stupid color for a getaway car and CW was like “You dumb blonde are you serious” so she tried to spray paint it and then was like nope…. So maybe she dropped off CW to steal a car and then had him pick her up on the deserted road. Because again, why would they break down on that deserted road? CW has stolen cars before so he probably did it quickly and easily.

I gotta admit if she planned to go to Canada then all that “Florida beach” talk fooled everyone including me! Canada extradites though so who knows. Is it easier to get on a plane in Canada?
I've been to Canada many times. I don't think they'll take the risk to cross the border. Driving, flying or by boat my answer remains the same.

Canada would be a really bad choice for them. I still don't think they were trying to go there.

The Indiana leads looks promising!
I was SURE they were holed up in a cabin somewhere in the southern mountains. This was a stunning bit of information. Of course, it may just be a coincidence...so I'm trying to contain my excitement.

I

I used to live up there in N. Indiana when younger. There are a lot of wilderness cabins in Michigan and then up north along the “boundary waters”. Also a lot of Amish in N. Indiana. LOL CW could wear Amish clothes and I swear nobody would ever find him as long as he lives.

An Amish with a southern accent would be something. You can maybe get away with a southern accent in southern Indiana toward Kentucky, but it pretty quickly starts to stand out as you move north in Indiana. And anyone drawling away in Michigan would immediately be asked "you're not from around here are you, where ya from?" But maybe Vicky does not have an accent or has more of a midwestern one than southern, if she lived near Elkhart previously.

Here in the Midwest there is miles of farm country. Abandoned buildings as far as the eye can see.;) But yes, we did discuss earlier in the thread that there are methods of crossing into Canada that draw less scrutiny than driving your car across.

An Amish with a southern accent would be something. You can maybe get away with a southern accent in southern Indiana toward Kentucky, but it pretty quickly starts to stand out as you move north in Indiana. And anyone drawling away in Michigan would immediately be asked "you're not from around here are you, where ya from?" But maybe Vicky does not have an accent or has more of a midwestern one than southern, if she lived near Elkhart previously.
Yeah. He wouldn’t have to speak though. And brief phrases like “Thank you” would be ok. Amish often have German accents.

I don’t really think they will go Amish though lol. But with the burly German genetics of the Amish I do think Casey would look fairly convincing in a farmer’s outfit for hiding purposes, if that were to ever cross their mind.

I gotta admit if she planned to go to Canada then all that “Florida beach” talk fooled everyone including me! Canada extradites though so who knows. Is it easier to get on a plane in Canada?
I've never thought they were heading to the beach, for the simple reason that VW had this in the works for a long time, and IMO would lead people away from her real destination, not towards.

I hope this is a real clue, but I'm wary. We don't know enough yet. Still, if LE released this news, I hope there's a lot more that they know and are withholding from the public.

In fact, if LE is truly on their trail, I'm surprised they released this new info. I guess they want locals to be on the lookout, but they can be anywhere by now.

At least it's something tangible and God willing gives LE some pertinent information. A breadcrumb, at least, because they still could have driven back south after ditching this car. Cat and mouse game, possibly.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member