Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that physically, they could blend in with the Amish. And that type of community would benefit them, since very strict Amish don't watch TV and may know nothing about them. All outsiders are just called "the English" and the Amish typically don't get involved with the outside world.

But I don't know, I just don't feel it. He needs his drugs and he has a violent nature. Can't picture him farming and all that.

Jmo
I just meant temporary costumes for now, not the whole lifestyle. And I wasn’t really serious, just saying maybe they should stick him in those outfits for the long sleeves lol.

I’m not sure about his car-stealing skills—weren’t the previous ones carjackings? But I’m glad that there’s no talk of a missing car-owner. That’s what I’ve worried about.

you can find videos on youtube that explain how to hotwire a car, even recent model cars. although I'd look for a pre-2K American car. Those are relatively easy to start without a key using the old crack the steering column behind the ignition key technique. And there are videos explaining how to bypass the chip transponder keys on there as well--useful to allow you to start your vehicle if you lose your chip key and haven't been able to get to the dealer to get a new 200 dollar chip key.

Also, if Casey's been in prison for years, he probably got leveled up on things like car thievery by some of the other prisoners.

So this information about the stolen TN vehicle abandoned in Indiana would tell us:

1. Which way they headed
2. That there was no decoy/2nd car— it broke down or they abandoned it due to the description being in the news — and they really were screwed, and had to commit vehicle theft.

This isn't very far from the Tn location. Can't wait to learn more about this. But if they abandoned this car a few hours after the Ford Edge then they have still days ahead of LE. So now we wait for the Where and When...
Yes, this is quite the plot twist. They had the advantage of a good head start, but VW picked a horrible getaway car in terms of color and possibly reliability, if it indeed did break down. If you were running from the law, would you rather be in an orange car or a stolen car? I wonder if they stole another car, and if VW at least had the sense to rent a cabin or arrange a place to stay.

Duty weapon or personal weapon? I'm not arguing she wasn't armed. I'm just questioning if she conducted her job armed. She walked out armed or unarmed nonchalantly with a prisoner trailing her - anyone manning the cameras inside seeing that should have been alarmed. But that's another topic for rolling eyes emojis!

JMO
In one of the first videos with Sheriff Singleton, he said that the 9mm that she carried for work was personally owned. I couldn't find the video, but I absolutely heard him say it. Because I remember thinking that was strange, but maybe normal if she liked her weapon better than whatever the Sheriff offered? Different weapons feel differently; she may have wanted to carry a weapon designed for a smaller hand.

I've always expected this would end with your typical violent standoff. Although this seems to have been initially well planned, it seems things went off the rails really quickly. There's no way that stealing a car was part of the plot.

They needed a lot of luck, even if things did go exactly as they wanted them to. I wouldn't be surprised if today is the day it all comes crashing down.

So this information about the stolen TN vehicle abandoned in Indiana would tell us:
1. Which way they headed
2. That there was no decoy/2nd car— it broke down or they abandoned it due t the description being in the news — and they really were screwed, and had to commit vehicle theft.
They abandoned it before it was in the news, but I agree that it could’ve been planned to use just temporarily and then trade it out. I honestly thought she might avoid stealing vehicles, but apparently not! Or she’s not calling the shots.;)

I've always expected this would end with your typical violent standoff. Although this seems to have been initially well planned, it seems things went off the rails really quickly. There's no way that stealing a car was part of the plot.

They needed a lot of luck, even if things did go exactly as they wanted them to. I wouldn't be surprised if today is the day it all comes crashing down.
I have a feeling IN found the car several days late and they already have a multi-day headstart somewhere else in a different vehicle by now.

Canada’s a huge country with vastly different weather scenarios so it’s beautiful in southern Ontario today and might hit the 80’s later this week. Manitoba is under water and flooded in areas. Just an example. Ice on the water near the Border with Minnesota is not surprising to me. It’s snowing in Calgary today. If they tried to cross the border they could run into all kinds of weather difficulties depending on where they chose to cross.

I’ve mentioned this several times already regarding entry to Canada in the midst of this ongoing pandemic and I’m going to reiterate this again.

To LEGALLY obtain entry to Canada you must have the following:

1. A valid Passport,
2. Proof of COVID Vaccination. You MUST have at minimum 2 shots. You can’t just say you are vaccinated you have to prove it.
3. 72 hours prior to entry you MUST have set up an ARRIVECAN account and filled in all the info for all travellers in your party.

It is not that simple to cross into Canada legally these days.

However, the Canada/US border IS the longest undefended Border in the world. It is quite possible to cross illegally if they chose to do that.

Personally, their accents will do them in up here. They will stick out. If Vicky has US cash and starts flashing it around they could put themselves on someone’s radar. Exchanging large amounts of US $ will also put them on the radar.

Canada will extradite and has in the past however, Canada will not extradite if the person is facing a Death Sentence.

They might try to come to Canada but it would be stupid.

They have a better shot at hiding in the USA in my opinion.

Not if the car was abandoned last week. They still might be a good week ahead of authorities.

I have a feeling IN found the car several days late and they already have a multi-day headstart somewhere else in a different vehicle by now.
Well I'm sure they would have anticipated that car being reported stolen, so they wouldn't have wanted to hold onto it for too long. It'll be interesting to see if they can narrow down when it was dumped.

Wait… so their first leg of the journey was almost 90 miles. The second leg was about 190 miles. So they aren’t stopping for gas apparently. Just picking up different cars instead. Avoiding cameras!!!!

I wonder how much gas was left in the orange car's tank and how much was left in the stolen car's tank. If they were both basically on empty, that would tell us a lot about how they're approaching this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB