Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or buy one with cash and a fake ID?
I realize not everyone follows true crime to the extent that most of us do, but I do think most people have seen and heard about these two by now. I would think it would be very difficult for them to attempt to buy one with cash and a fake ID. Just paying cash alone would probably raise eyebrows, but I have to believe they would run a very high risk of being recognized. Would probably be easier and safer just to steal one. JMO

One thought about the new forgery/identity theft charges for VW -- this suggests to me that rather than getting "fake" IDs using a made-up alias, she bought the Ford Edge using stolen ID from a real person. Just seems like that's a detail we didn't know with certainty before. MOO

So many emotions. Exhausted from scrolling this thread reading every post at lightning speed. Disappointed that the latest “breaking news” is video surveillance from a week ago (people predicted this would happen).

So many emotions. Exhausted from scrolling this thread reading every post at lightning speed. Disappointed that the latest “breaking news” is video surveillance from a week ago (people predicted this would happen).
Considering how dead the Vicky White news has been the past 3 days, this new Indiana/stolen vehicle/Casey on CCTV/new charges for VW seems like a huge break and a big windfall, really.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734