Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff says LE is informing Vickys family of what's going on.
If her injuries are serious that ambulance should have torn outta there. I don’t think they’re allowed to confirm death publicly before family is notified. I also didn’t see CPR being done in the video.

The Sheriff said they were sending LE to visit with her family.

If her injuries are serious that ambulance should have torn outta there. I don’t think they’re allowed to confirm death publicly before family is notified. I also didn’t see CPR being done in the video.

In the press, the guy made a slip of the tongue saying "Hold Casey accountable for the murder of Vickie White" then he backtracked.

Could be slip of tongue..... or accident mix up...

Hm,mm

I still want to know why. Love? Really? Cmon. Instead of retiring and trying to build your second act/life, you throw your career down the tubes, run off/escape with a prisoner, and will end up in prison yourself. Sigh.

In the press, the guy made a slip of the tongue saying "Hold Casey accountable for the murder of Vickie White" then he backtracked.

Hm,mm
Even if she shot herself I think they can charge him for it. But the word “murder” is sad because that was definitely not supposed to be said yet.

Hm,mm
If that’s true, then I hope Vicky is not made out to be some kind of martyr. She is now a criminal and not LE. That doesn’t change if she died during capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l