Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN INFO

Asking for a friend…..I need the help of all members here to do their best to keep this fast-moving up-to-the-minute fascinating thread WITHIN TOS so it can flow as WS intends it.

TOS violation reminders:
- don’t bash LE
- don’t use derogatory nicknames
- don’t make derogatory comments about ANYone’s appearance
- ALL PHOTOS MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO THE SOURCE

I thank you from the bottom my heart.
I’m breaking a sweat over here….

xoxo
coco

I don't want to sound crass, but IMO it would be best if she died just to save the taxpayers of Alabama her medical and incarceration costs.

She knew when she decided to spring Casey there was only one way out for her. That's why she shot herself.

i agree... less for the taxpayer issue, but more for everyone, and for Vicky. I know she had to know the highly possible outcome, and that is the whole of what she planned for. She knew what could happen, and my guess is that she would prefer for her gunshot to do what 'she intended'.

Can you really turn yourself in after you're in a crash after a pursuit and you're shot? That's like saying I quit after you get fired.
I also find it odd that, at this most critical point, he is in the passenger seat in the hands of a woman driver who then crashed the car!
I wonder if one of them has been ill or incapacitated to make them stay so long in one place?
Since they had abandoned the Ford truck and now had the Cadillac, why hadn't they taken off in the Cadillac?

I also find it odd that, at this most critical point, he is in the passenger seat in the hands of a woman driver who then crashed the car!
I wonder if one of them has been ill or incapacitated to make them stay so long in one place?
Since they had abandoned the Ford truck and now had the Cadillac, why hadn't they taken off in the Cadillac?
What? You never heard of all those sunny resort beaches in Evansville. After 6 days, they must have had tan lines to prove it. ;)

So were they back at the same car wash? They abandoned the black truck there on May 3. Did James see them a week ago or did he wait to report it?
My understanding is he reported it last Tuesday afternoon, that is when they abandoned the truck. They didn't go back to the car wash. He did report it last week.

I'm kind of wondering when and how Vicki White managed to shoot herself during that chase.

The Indiana Sheriff reported that the she shot herself after the Marshals wrecked the Caddy she was driving. So it's possible the Marshals witnessed the shot? Wonder if the shot was before or after they flipped the car on its side. Maybe seeing the gun or hearing the gunshot made them push the car over to disable the occupants.

Couple of Marshals services trucks had dinged up front ends, they must've pushed Vicky into that small ditch at speed and the Cadillac rolled on its side. I don't think it did any complete revolutions. The Marshals might've even kept pushing to make it turn up on its side, to disorient/disable the occupants and avoid a shoot out.

If so, very skillful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members