Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This live news broadcast filming the towing of the chase vehicles, the suspects and LE vehicles on the FB page "EvansvilleWatch" It is just such a strange feeling watching it.... you know, like you are there, and you live there , and you are part of the aftermath....
just a strange sensation i am feeling and sharing...
I know what you mean.

I wonder why they were hanging out in Evansville for almost a week.

Sheriff Wedding is on CNN right now and said he doesn't expect Vicky to survive the night. He was surprised they were still in the area also. The couple was approached at their hotel but managed to elude authorities. C referred to V as his wife. Most likely V shot herself after entering the ditch. Paraphrased from live interview.

Escaped fugitive Casey White announced that his "wife" shot herself as authorities closed in on him and Vicky White, the corrections officers accused of breaking him out, a U.S. Marshals Service officer said.

Escaped fugitive Casey White announced that his "wife" shot herself as authorities closed in on him and Vicky White, the corrections officers accused of breaking him out, a U.S. Marshals Service officer said.

Lots of women seem to come to their ends around him huh

I’m so angry about this horrid choice she made, but surprisingly I’m feeling very sad that she died.

It’s just such a waste.

Not blaming gender, no bias, it’s just that his life was already a waste. She could’ve gone in any other direction.

Her poor mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member