Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if he cared for her, which the “wife” comment actually hints that he did, he may not reveal everything that went on. Maybe someday he will tell a biographer. Maybe they really just loved each other. I’m kind of surprised he wasn’t as suicidal as people have claimed in the past.

Sometimes you read about people who have a terminal illness and decide to do something rash before they die. I’ve wondered if that was the case with Vicky. But even then, why not close your accounts then go to Tahiti or something. Maybe she just had a dark side and figured, my life is boring so I’m going to throw it all away for some fun. I mean if it was a week with Brad Pitt maybe, but geez.
Yes, this was discussed in the previous threads. After we found out that she is an avid tanner with her own in home tanning bed, skin cancer did cross my mind.

This is somewhat of a moot point now, but I hadn’t heard before that they found the orange SUV with buckets of paint inside it. Dark green paint, I assume. Why choose to repaint it a weird color?
That is odd. But it says “ paint buckets “. Not buckets of paint.
Maybe they were empty. When I hear paint bucket I think of the 5 gallon plastic ones from Home Depot. We used them when we painted the exterior of our house with an airless sprayer.
Wonder if they were used or new and clean? Doesn’t seem to fit in with the green spray paint. Curious to see what else they find.

I think we know her why, or can at least piece together a narrative that makes sense to many people toward the empathic end of the spectrum, which I feel Websleuths attracts and is one of the beautiful elements of this site/forum …

I can see it. Like her, I have a career of many years, but I have way more important things. I sit here typing in a house alive with kid energy, beautiful daughters, a healthy and happy partner. I’ve had the great love affair. I’ve had the limerance, the travel, the sense that life was breaking in my favor, the adventure. She had the ex who died of Parkinsons in January (hell to watch), the sunsetting career, the “waddling walk.” She probably met that guy and felt things she never felt, maybe ever. Was he a colossally bad choice? WORST. Can I understand a lonely woman whose only tether to good was her mother? … yea. The day I am perfect, I will cast my first stone at this very sad woman who Thelma & Louised on her way out, doused with adrenaline and dopamine and delusion, and who didn’t shoot at anyone else at the very end.

Credit to the marshals, police, paramedics, nurses and doctors who I believe all acted in good faith to try to keep this woman alive long enough for family to get there, maybe to put organ donation on the table, and because it was the right thing to do. Credit to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela