Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I’m stupid but in an autopsy do they do everything? I mean, if it’s an obvious gunshot, would they also find skin cancer or brain diseases (hmmm well in the part that’s left I suppose) or other natural illnesses?
Yes, an official autopsy is very complete. It's important to note that an autopsy is not complete until her toxicology results come back. This can take many weeks. I'd be curious to know if she had any alcohol or drugs in her system.

JMO

Thelma and Louise. She would’ve done the entire thing for far less time with him. Try to think of it like arrested romantic development. Imagine her at 15 with straight As and then running away with the school‘s expelled boy. This is in some sense what that was. Not an excuse. Food for thought.

I remember Ted buddy getting married, in front of a judge made it legal. Could they of just said “I do” in front of some minister or someone out of fun but it was legal? Or just 2 people saying they are married in a fantasy?

That and to be held accountable for what she did. Especially to her mother.
Yeah, that's certainly part of it to. Who knows how many people could have potentially been killed here.

I actually hate it when the bad guy gets killed in movies, because it's over, just like that.

That applies to real life too, with rare exception. I wanted them both alive.

So, this is the second woman who has commited ”suicide” in his presence? I sure hope they fingerprint the gun…..

Feel sad for her mom, her nephew…BTW the presence of a nephew implies a brother or sister, doesn’t it?

VW was wearing a wig. Marshalls talk to Anderson Cooper. CW told authorities VW shot herself and that he did not do it.

Wow, I had company for a while and had no idea what transpired. This is it then. He's going back to prison and Vicky's mom will be burying her. I hope LE find the money from the house sale and give it to her mother. Such a waste of a life.

The marriage isn't legal until is it signed by the officiant and filed by the county clerk where they were married.

Even then, it has to fulfill the state requirements for legal marriage. I assume having a government-issued form of legal identification would also be needed to be accepted by the county clerk.

Though we all here kept saying we hoped for an early capture....
We all have been captivated by this one, and probably some of us, secretly, wanted to keep seeing them evade LE. It is our voyeurism that has us in a state of grief. Sometimes the greater story is with the consumer of horrible crimes.
We will get over it, but for the moment, I think so many of us all feel sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZazaHelps