Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The audio/video is about that long, but with respect, have you listened to it or watched the numerous videos of the chase?

It is NOT a seven minute call with 911. Vicky talks for a handful of seconds about the airbags going off, about running, about the hotel. After that, we don't hear from Vicky again. The rest of the tape is some dead air for a few minutes in which we can just hear sirens, then it's focused on LE and their efforts to remove Vicky, secure her gun, while Casey is being tackled by LE and handcuffed and led to the police vehicle.

The 911 part is just a few seconds long, in which 911 is identifying itself, but to which Vicky never responds. When she says "let's get out and run " for instance, she is certainly not asking 911 to go out and run with her.

I respect that we all have opinions, but facts are not our own. It is, again NOT a 7 minute 911 call in which Vicky pleads with 911, describes her situation, asks for help. Not that. I wish it had been and she hadn't killed herself.

Yes, 911 was contacted. If Vicky called or Onstar called, however the call was initiated, there was not a two- way conversation between 911 and VW or CW.

IMO but also facts of the call.
The entire audio is about 7 mins. I honestly don't know why that is. Yes there are sirens that take up time, 9-11 takes up time, then VW and CW do take up a short clip of the audio. Part of the audio is just air. But regardless of the time and quality of the audio there are some things we can pick out, to me it is a very disturbing call. I know I heard her scream in the audio somewhere. I hear her panicked voice, she did not just want to run she wanted to run to the hotel because it was the last place she was safe at. So as I said before in a previous post the context of the this audio is by what short panicked statements Vicky said and the statement by Casey saying "her finger is on the trigger" (not your finger is on the trigger.) So IMO the context of this audio remains the same as the first time I heard it and the second time I heard it. Regardless it is very disturbing!

Respectfully, almost everything posted here has been refuted, with links to verify that have been provided here repeatedly, and has been discussed at length. VW at NO time ever called 9-1-1, and she never engaged in ANY conversation with anyone other than CW. It was LE on the scene who reported VW had her finger on the trigger, and not CW. All of this has been linked here several times. Also, I have seen NOONE offer any link to suggest that VW tried to tell 9-1-1 dispatcher to call off the chase. Please provide any links you have that support that statement. The earlier link you posted, with the 7-minute audio, falsely headlined the article as the audio being from a 9-1-1 call from Vicki, but we now know it was the car itself that dialed, and VW and CW were not even aware. She clearly never spoke as if talking to a dispatcher. JMO

“She did not call 911, the car called 911 and just picked up the conversation. It was sort of difficult to listen to,” said Singleton.

Casey said to someone that her finger is on the trigger if he was talking to her would have said "your finger is on the trigger." If it was LE talking to them LE would say stop your vehicle! Onstar may have called 9-11 I don't dispute that. But what Casey and Vicky were saying is what I'm concerned with. I heard a sequence of what Vicky said and it was her awarneess that the situation was becoming more dangerous so she decided to end it herself where she still had the power to do so othwerwise her hopelessness was consuming her. LE wouldn't have rammed their cars into the Cadillac if it was so simple, so IMO your statements here are simplifying the complexity of what was happening in the car and how it tragically ended.

Casey said to someone that her finger is on the trigger if he was talking to her would have said "your finger is on the trigger." If it was LE talking to them LE would say stop your vehicle! Onstar may have called 9-11 I don't dispute that. But what Casey and Vicky were saying is what I'm concerned with. I heard a sequence of what Vicky said and it was her awarneess that the situation was becoming more dangerous so she decided to end it herself where she still had the power to do so othwerwise her hopelessness was consuming her. LE wouldn't have rammed their cars into the Cadillac if it was so simple, so IMO your statements here are simplifying the complexity of what was happening in the car and how it tragically ended.

I get it & don't dispute the crash at all how The Marshalls & LE vehicles stopped the chase, nor do I dispute the Onstar activation anyway it occurred, but regardless it was getting ever more dangerous, so it doesn'r matter how it transpired the fact is it wasn't becomeing less and less dangerous I think you may have overlooked that point I was trying to make and Vicky was aware of that as was Casey. Also, in the audio I posted in a response to a poster Casey does say her finger is on the trigger so he is talking to 9-11. In the audio the male 9-11 dispatcher's voice identifies himself and then Vicky is heard talking. As far as I am aware it went in that sequence. Look, to me Casey's voice did not sound panicked but Vicky's did (very sad.) Casey told the 9-11 dispatcher that "her finger is on the trigger." If he was taking to her he would say "your finger is on the trigger," but note he said "HER." He wasn't talking to her at that moment.

I believe that it’s a LE voice, after the crash, that says ‘her finger is on the trigger.’

IMO I stand by what I said in earlier posts about the context of the 9-11 call. She felt the safest at the hotel, and wanted to go back to that. Regardless of how the call was activated at some point they knew they were on the call however, briefly. I have a hard time believing it was LE saying "her finger is on the trigger" and not Casey saying this. Firstly I don't think LE will ever release that information of who said that. But, clearly the person who said "her finger is on the trigger" had to be in the car because it was audible fully just as what Vicky had said was audible. If LE was saying that why didn't we hear anyhing else from that voice regarding Vicky's tragic action. Because CW was driving and was focusing on trying to either get away or stop if if it was safe to do so. LE was under the valid assumption that CW was not going to stop. Further if it was LE saying the statement there had to be other communication we did not hear in that audio. We only heard what we heard. Why did we hear Vicky, are we to believe that Casey said nothing and it was only LE. I don't think so. Anyways the sequence and context are important to me.

He does say her finger is on the trigger. But that wasn't Casey. If you go back and listen he continues to retrieve the gun. Another person telling him to be careful. She's still breathing. Jmo
What gun are you talking about the only one I am talking about is the one Vicky had in her hand.

I believe that it’s a LE voice, after the crash, that says ‘her finger is on the trigger.’
Its possible it was after the crash but I believe it was sometime before the crash. I could be wrong but I believe Vicky shot herself before the crash.

Its possible it was after the crash but I believe it was sometime before the crash. I could be wrong but I believe Vicky shot herself before the crash.
Please link the audio that you believe is Casey saying her finger is on the trigger. I am truly confused of where you heard this. Myself and other have heard LE say this in the body cam video but not on the 911 butt dial/onstar audio. The reports from the involved officers say they heard the gunshot approaching the vehicle in the ditch after the crash and Casey's hands were outside the vehicle. For clarity I believe the 911 audio is more than likely a butt dial from a cell or apple watch type device only because neither respond to the operator and onstar would have been heard over the car speakers making it hard to ignore.

Please link the audio that you believe is Casey saying her finger is on the trigger. I am truly confused of where you heard this. Myself and other have heard LE say this in the body cam video but not on the 911 butt dial/onstar audio. The reports from the involved officers say they heard the gunshot approaching the vehicle in the ditch after the crash and Casey's hands were outside the vehicle. For clarity I believe the 911 audio is more than likely a butt dial from a cell or apple watch type device only because neither respond to the operator and onstar would have been heard over the car speakers making it hard to ignore.
At the 2:19 mark
I find that audio very disturbing but since you guys are hounding me for whatever I listened to it again. I have already posted this its the second time now and further I said that this audio was posted by others as well. I don't understand why it needs to be re-repeated. I still stand by everything I said in terms of context. One can see hte panic with Vicky. If someone cannot assume that Vicky is panicked I don't know what to say. All of the words I said I heard her say in that audio I stand by what I said. To me it sounds like Casey saying she has her finger on the trigger. Yes I heard the officer saying the window is broken and they are going to take her out. But the officer's statement is towards the end and close to mark 2:19. Even if Vicky shot herself towards the end close to the crash it was unfolding very quickly the whole event was unpredictable, and volatile it wasn't a pansy walk unfolding. I refuse to simplify this horror.

I could be way off the mark, but I just get the feeling of a person abusing their position of power to fulfill her unhealthy needs combined with a manipulative, sociopathic individual with co-morbid debilitating mental illness. JMO. I’m becoming increasingly uncomfortable with what I perceive to be a sense of some to romanticize this very sick, sad and disturbing situation.
Unhealthy needs?? I guess loneliness can certainly be unhealthy. I don't think anyone is necessarily romantisizing, maybe diplaying empathy and a sense of sadness over wasted lives...

Former U.S. Attorney: Jail protocols will change nationwide after Alabama escape

Snipped

“There’s a reason why Casey White wanted to plead guilty to a cold case capital murder and be transported up to Lauderdale County.”

I have been thinking about this and I totally agree, there should definitely be changes made. The first chnage I as a woman would be, No women allowed to work in jails or prisons that have direct contact with prisoners. Jmo
Absolutely no contact with prisoners by phone, mail. Jmo

‘I was in active addiction then and Vicky was the one who transported me for my court dates and what not, so we had an opportunity to talk to each other.’

She recalled, ‘One of my court dates I was having a hard time coping and seeing what my life was going to be like and Vicky was the one who said, “You got this.”’

I find that audio very disturbing but since you guys are hounding me for whatever I listened to it again. I have already posted this its the second time now and further I said that this audio was posted by others as well. I don't understand why it needs to be re-repeated. I still stand by everything I said in terms of context. One can see hte panic with Vicky. If someone cannot assume that Vicky is panicked I don't know what to say. All of the words I said I heard her say in that audio I stand by what I said. To me it sounds like Casey saying she has her finger on the trigger. Yes I heard the officer saying the window is broken and they are going to take her out. But the officer's statement is towards the end and close to mark 2:19. Even if Vicky shot herself towards the end close to the crash it was unfolding very quickly the whole event was unpredictable, and volatile it wasn't a pansy walk unfolding. I refuse to simplify this horror.
The phrase, ”her finger is on the trigger” is used multiple times during this recording. It is used by the first responder to the car after the crash, most likely a police officer or US Marshall. The first time it can be heard is following the crash. Casey is heard very little during this recoding, and Vicky only appears during the first 30 to 35 seconds. After that, you can make out what seem to be voices or sounds, but they are unintelligible. In my opinion, parts of the audio have been muted or scrambled.

I could be way off the mark, but I just get the feeling of a person abusing their position of power to fulfill her unhealthy needs combined with a manipulative, sociopathic individual with co-morbid debilitating mental illness. JMO. I’m becoming increasingly uncomfortable with what I perceive to be a sense of some to romanticize this very sick, sad and disturbing situation.

I'm re-watching Criminal Minds on NetFlix (exercise bike, y'know) and expect this plot in the re-boot.

OR CSI or SVU, whichever gets there first.

jmho ymmv lrr

Yes, thank you for the link, which only solidifies the thoughts of almost everyone, that the comment "she has her finger on the trigger" definitely came from LE and NOT CW. The comment came at the 2:19 mark, by your own words. But the car was crashed and stopped around the 30 second point, and LE descended on it right away. By 2:19, CW had already been extracted and taken away from the car, and LE were attempting to get VW out when they discovered she still had the gun. That is when they made the statement, and began actions to free the gun from her hand, so first responders could render aid.

I understand that the audio rightfully upsets you, as it does us all, but I wonder if because of that, you have chosen to not view the video. I believe if you will do that, you will understand that all of the rest of us are correct. JMO

Last edited:
Yes please don't take my post as hounding, I was just trying to understand. By the 2:19mark Casey has already be led away by LE. Not sure if you have watched the bodycam video, and understand if you haven't, it might clear some thing up for you. All of the audio and video is upsetting.

I may very well be confused about the timeline, but isn’t it that Vicky has been in whatever relationship with Casey for two years, and all that time he was either in state prison or Vicky’s county jail? Which is where they met and where he wanted to be transferred back?

Therefore, unless his mother willfully overlooked it, wouldn’t she wonder where Casey could’ve met a woman to be his “girlfriend?” If she bothered to think it through, she’d have to have known the only women he’d be able to come across would have to be in prison or in a courtroom? All of whom would be off-limits?

I suppose she either preferred not to think it through, or is not being exactly truthful with the media and public now. I personally think she knew exactly who Vicky was.

JMO
JMOO but I think CW was truthful to his mom and she knew VW was a guard but thought it was nice he had a gf. Never thinking it would go beyond extra privileges

She definitely took it to an extreme that’s very hard to understand because she put herself into the most horrifying stress and mortal danger.

That footage of her checking out of the Quality Inn the morning of the escape day, is terrible to watch because she’s obviously pacing and keyed up because she knew what would be unfolding in a matter of hours.

The only thing I can think of is maybe she actually was delusional enough to believe they’d evade the law and really live on and on together?
Or she was like BONNIE with CLYDE, some folklore. Some women want a man beside them no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap