Found Deceased AL - Daniel Osborn, 23, Hartselle, 3 Feb 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I came back to say that they still haven't found him yet and at least for the moment the case is cold. I'm personally hoping that he decided to take a break from his life to go find himself or something but nobody else seems to think that is possible.

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone that is reading about and sharing this story. I keep in contact with Daniel's sister and she and their family appreciate the help.

We are currently planning to gather a group of people to go and start doing some searches. I don't know when that will take place though but when it does I'll make sure to come back here when I get the chance to post any updates.

We are currently planning to gather a group of people to go and start doing some searches. I don't know when that will take place though but when it does I'll make sure to come back here when I get the chance to post any updates.

Thanks for the updates.

It's with a heavy heart that I update you guys to the latest news. Today, the police arrested Daniel's roommate and one of his friends for murder. The police have them in custody and Daniel's body has been recovered. If you want confirmation that my post is true then I encourage you all to go check out the FB page for a recent update. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1197026703767765/?ref=bookmarks

It is with heavy heart that I read this. I’m so sorry to those who loved Daniel Osborn.

It's with a heavy heart that I update you guys to the latest news. Today, the police arrested Daniel's roommate and one of his friends for murder. The police have them in custody and Daniel's body has been recovered. If you want confirmation that my post is true then I encourage you all to go check out the FB page for a recent update. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1197026703767765/?ref=bookmarks

Awful news. Thank you for the update. I wonder what in the world happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry to hear this! How awful. My thoughts and prayers are with Daniel's family and friends. May he rest in peace.

My condolences to Daniel's family and friends.

No doubt I had that 'off' feeling with the roommate's story. Specifically in regards to the claim Daniel may be with some woman named 'Heather'. Did 'Heather' even exist, as I questioned earlier on? Or was 'Heather' just a person or name the roommate came up with to put the focus onto someone other than himself?

Was it ever determined how and/or who authorized Daniel's car be taken to the junkyard?

I expected the worst in this case, but I can honestly say my mind is blown by the fact Daniel was buried in someone's yard.

One suspect lives in Hartselle (I assume the roommate) and the other in Baileyton, and Daniel was found in Fairview, whose yard was he buried in? I'm going to assume someone currently lives or at the least recently lived at the home in Fairview. Property owners or neighbors should have noticed something before now. At least I'd like to think.

I won't be surprised if there's another arrest.

My condolences to Daniel's family and friends.

No doubt I had that 'off' feeling with the roommate's story. Specifically in regards to the claim Daniel may be with some woman named 'Heather'. Did 'Heather' even exist, as I questioned earlier on? Or was 'Heather' just a person or name the roommate came up with to put the focus onto someone other than himself?

Was it ever determined how and/or who authorized Daniel's car be taken to the junkyard?

I expected the worst in this case, but I can honestly say my mind is blown by the fact Daniel was buried in someone's yard.

One suspect lives in Hartselle (I assume the roommate) and the other in Baileyton, and Daniel was found in Fairview, whose yard was he buried in? I'm going to assume someone currently lives or at the least recently lived at the home in Fairview. Property owners or neighbors should have noticed something before now. At least I'd like to think.

I won't be surprised if there's another arrest.

1) Drue Maresh was Daniel's roommate and Tyler Hudson is another friend of both guys.
2) Drue Maresh killed Daniel and Tyler was brought in after the fact to bury the body.
3) They buried Daniel in the back yard of Drue Maresh's grandmother's house.
4) They both drove around in Daniel's car for 2 weeks after the murder and hid the car after a tire blew out.
5) Heather never existed and was just a story made up by Drue Maresh.

I know that technically I'm not suppose to post information like that but i'm just so ****ing pissed. We all tried to hard to get the truth out of these sick bastards and they lied through their teeth. They even pretended to care even though they knew all along what they did.

The silver lining here would be that we were able to recover Daniel. Also, the police found his body without the help of the two monsters which is why they are both charged with murder instead of one ratting out the other for a lesser charge.

The silver lining here would be that we were able to recover Daniel. Also, the police found his body without the help of the two monsters which is why they are both charged with murder instead of one ratting out the other for a lesser charge.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've followed this thread and know that you have done everything you could to bring attention to the search for Daniel.

MorbidGateway - thank you for your input here. I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend Daniel Osborn. Senseless.

I appreciate it you guys and so does all of Daniel's friends/family. You guys were right here with me posting and reading about the story to keep it alive. I've never known anyone that was murdered and it's just amplified by the fact of who the victim is and who killed him. As for myself, for some reason I have this feeling like I could have gathered information better or did more to locate Daniel faster so that this could have ended sooner.

Again, I want to thank everyone who has contributed in this thread. This most likely will be my last post on this thread but that doesn't mean I will be completely gone. If you have any questions about this story then feel free to add me as a friend or send me a private message detailing your question(s). THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH THIS UNTIL THE END!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back