AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we taking it as fact that DNV placed her cell phone on a car herself at The Dublin?

My understanding is that her phone was turned in to staff at The Dublin, and that it was found on a car in the parking lot. We don't know why the phone was on the car, but one possibility is that she put it there. The phone was found between 10:45PM and 11:30PM, and given to DW at approximately 11:30PM.

I understand what your saying completely, but just wanted to add that when it was first reported by the news it was that "DV pulled over with her friend at a Shell station on Gov't. to look for the phone, couldn't find it, then decided to go back to Dublin's to search for it. The friend said DV GOT INTO her car and that was the last he saw of her."

That indicates that at some point someone got out of a vehicle. MPD: $2,000 reward offered in case of missing mother

Now- how much of said friend's story is believable..meh. Just kind of punching holes in it at this point until something makes sense.

That's what doesn't make sense to me - I brought this up a few pages ago. Why would you get out of your car at a closed Shell Station? Otto said he would get out of his car to look for his phone, and my husband said he has gotten out of the car to look for his phone before. But me, as a small woman, I don't think I would ever get out of my car at a closed dark gas station in a not-so-great neighborhood. I would look in my car the best I could from within my car, and then pull into a well-lit populated place if I had to get out of my car.

For the video itself, I watched it once and it was gone. I wasn't even actively posting on the thread then, just reading the news articles our girl cybervampira posts as they were posted. I just think if I saw people out of cars I would have noticed. The article describing the video also just describes cars and doesn't say you can see DNV walking around. I feel like someone would have said that, you know what I mean?

Maybe someone can send a message to the reporter who posted the video and ask her if you can see people in it? I am sure JDT must have already done this, right?

the LoJack was installed by the car lot from my understanding. Some car lots do this to be able to track the car for nonpayment.

A big question that needs to be answered from Pearl Motors. Did they make DNV aware that there was a LoJack on the car and that they could track it?

If they did then DNV may have got someone to disable it or she told someone that it was active.

If they did not tell her then it would have to be someone with knowledge that the LoJack was there. In other words someone at the car lot.
I would think by law they would HAVE to notify you there was a tracking system on your vehicle. It seems like it would be a privacy violation if they didn't. @Alethea may be a better person to respond to that.

That's what doesn't make sense to me - I brought this up a few pages ago. Why would you get out of your car at a closed Shell Station? Otto said he would get out of his car to look for his phone, and my husband said he has gotten out of the car to look for his phone before. But me, as a small woman, I don't think I would ever get out of my car at a closed dark gas station in a not-so-great neighborhood. I would look in my car the best I could from within my car, and then pull into a well-lit populated place if I had to get out of my car.

For the video itself, I watched it once and it was gone. I wasn't even actively posting on the thread then, just reading the news articles our girl cybervampira posts as they were posted. I just think if I saw people out of cars I would have noticed. The article describing the video also just describes cars and doesn't say you can see DNV walking around. I feel like someone would have said that, you know what I mean?

Maybe someone can send a message to the reporter who posted the video and ask her if you can see people in it? I am sure JDT must have already done this, right?

I'm guilty of getting out of my car to look for my phone, if it's under the seat I can't really reach it. If this story was true, DV obviously felt safe enough to follow him and probably wouldn't have thought twice about getting out. Although, I'd have probably asked the person with me to call it so I could listen for it first.

Thanks Atticus - was wondering if any surveillance at Dublins - real bummer there isn't...

Yes, agree, when understood that she had left her phone in a parking lot - just seemed like at the least a very distracted thing to do......

I've thought about the accidental death scenario too......

Interesting that TT doesn't have an alibi.......& apparently friends with DW

Also, do wonder if DW did send a FB post to DNV @ her phone? Would make sense too...of course if he didn't, maybe because he knew she'd never see it, just like the reason why he didn't drop it off at her work: knew she'd never show up.....

Do we know how DW framed things when he called JDT (it was her right?) - at this point only he (presumably) knew that DNV could be missing.... if he said merely 'I was hanging out with your daughter last night - she left her phone, how can I get it back to her?'
I can understand that she might not have been too concerned at that point.......

Concerns me that DW wasn't concerned immediately - there was no good reason (presumably) that DNV would not follow over to Dublins - this is her phone after all!! What would be more important at that moment than following him & retrieving her phone? .....he should have known something was very wrong right then......

Yeah, nothing IMO at all suggests leaving voluntarily....

BBM
Do we know for a fact that DW was friends with both Danni and TT?

EDIT : answered upthread - DW did not know TT.

Last edited:
BBM
Do we know for a fact that DW was friends with both Danni and TT?
I've never seen anything about DW and TT being friends. The extent of DNV and DW's friendship is unknown except for they were friends on FB and DNV supposedly met DW through RC and MK.

The still from the surveillance video would make one question just how many were actually in the party train (we only know of the 4, which does include DV). Were there people that they met up with at The Dublin that we don't know about?

There's no reason to assume that Car 3 has any relationship with Danni. It's quite possible that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, or that someone was targeting the car.

What we know is that she was out with three other people that evening, and none of them seem to be Car 3.

TT & DNV are not married, nor were they. They have actually been on & off for the past 6 years.

JDT has said that it's not unusual for DNV to go a few days without contacting her; however, it is not like DNV to go this long.

JDT is who received the call from LE that DNV was being evicted and, since DNVs mother has yet to make an attempt to go to AL, JDT didn't want everything just thrown out on the curb. So she and a couple of DNVs friends went to retrieve it.

I'm not sure what DNVs education level was.

Why didn't they just pay the rent? It can't have been an expensive apartment, and there has been some fund raising. What is the fundraising money for?

I live locally and I am very familiar with all the areas pertaining to DNV's disappearance . I travel the exact route they took to the Shell station everyday. If they were heading straight to Ollie's that would not be the route to take. I actually walked home one night from Dublin's. Driving, you'd take a left out of Dublin's and then another left onto Hillcrest and Ollies is on the right, literally like 5 minutes give or take from Dublins. After reading a lot of the clues I'm positive I found out who the DW being referenced is. We have 8 mutual friends, my boyfriend being one. The location of that Shell station is a common drug meet up spot... Its at the first exit on I65 heading North from I10. As far as the rental car situation I read that DW's personal vehicle was left at the rental place so when he returned the rental car at 1 am he just picked up his own vehicle and I'm summing just left the keys in the drop box.

BBM
Which route do you think they took from The Dublin to the Shell station?

There's no reason to assume that Car 3 has any relationship with Danni. It's quite possible that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, or that someone was targeting the car.

What we know is that she was out with three other people that evening, and none of them seem to be Car 3.

This is a very good point. Assume Car 1 is DW, he left to go to Dublin's like he said. He thought DNV was following him but she wasn't. Car 3 pulls up and starts talking to DNV. Car 3 is an unknown person. DNV goes off with Car 3 and the rest of DW's story is true: he went to Dublin's, then Ollie's, then to return his rental car/home.

I think this explains why the video was pulled down. Car 3 was different from Car 1 and LE does not want to disclose who Car 3 is because of the investigation. If Car 3 = Car 1, there wouldn't really be any new information in the video. Why would they care that there's video corroborating DW's story?

Now... is Car 3 someone known to DNV or a stranger? Would she be more likely to go off with a friend or acquaintance? Or was she incredibly trusting where meeting someone in a closed gas station is no big deal?

BBM
Which route do you think they took from The Dublin to the Shell station?

I'd be willing to bet (my GPS's suggested route) Leaving Dublins they turned right onto Old Shell Rd, then took University Blvd to Airport and got on the I65, The Exit the Shell station is off of is the very next exit. Otherwise there are so many other places they could've stopped at that would've been more convenient.

edit: I'm also almost certain that I read somewhere that they were on the interstate when she flashed her lights, I don't recall where though.

Why didn't they just pay the rent? It can't have been an expensive apartment, and there has been some fund raising. What is the fundraising money for?

The fundraising money is for the search. Billboards have been purchased, we're working on getting ads on buses, and if expenses are needed for the PIs, it will be used for that.

We don't know that Car 1 & Car 3 aren't the same, either.

Can you gauge how much time passed between car one and three?

Could they have possibly seen each other? (Within 20 seconds)

Was the video to dark to tell what direction car one and car three went and arrived?

11:05pm - Car 1 & Car 2 arrive
11:07pm - Car 1 leaves
11:08pm - Car 3 arrives
11:24pm - Car 2 & Car 3 leave

This is a very good point. Assume Car 1 is DW, he left to go to Dublin's like he said. He thought DNV was following him but she wasn't. Car 3 pulls up and starts talking to DNV. Car 3 is an unknown person. DNV goes off with Car 3 and the rest of DW's story is true: he went to Dublin's, then Ollie's, then to return his rental car/home.

I think this explains why the video was pulled down. Car 3 was different from Car 1 and LE does not want to disclose who Car 3 is because of the investigation. If Car 3 = Car 1, there wouldn't really be any new information in the video. Why would they care that there's video corroborating DW's story?

Now... is Car 3 someone known to DNV or a stranger? Would she be more likely to go off with a friend or acquaintance? Or was she incredibly trusting where meeting someone in a closed gas station is no big deal?

I'm leaning towards Car 3 being a stranger to Danni. What's odd is that Car 3 knew to disable the GPS in the car. I don't think she left voluntarily with the people in Car 3. My guess is that Car 3 had at least two people, Car 2 (Danni) was intercepted as she was leaving the Shell station, Car 3 disabled the GPS, one of the Car 3 people drove Car 2 out of the Shell station.

I'm very curious to learn whether the GPS had an antenna on the exterior of the car. That would explain why Car 3 knew there was a GPS in the car. Also, the car had paper tags, which is a clear message that Danni is a new owner of the car.

This would be the typical route if you go down I65 and the route I would have taken at that time of night.

What if they drove from The Dublin to Ollies, where DW assumed Danni would stop, and where he intended to continue on and drive home?

I'd be willing to bet (my GPS's suggested route) Leaving Dublins they turned right onto Old Shell Rd, then took University Blvd to Airport and got on the I65, The Exit the Shell station is off of is the very next exit. Otherwise there are so many other places they could've stopped at that would've been more convenient.

edit: I'm also almost certain that I read somewhere that they were on the interstate when she flashed her lights, I don't recall where though.

That route completely excluded Ollies, and would that assume that DW and Danni never intended to go to Ollies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay