AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danni lived at some place between the ages of 17 and 24. We know she moved from NC to Mobile, AL with TT's faimly at the age of 17. At the age of 24, she's living in an apartment near the Medal of Honor park.

Where did she live in the middle? If she lived with her boyfriend's family in the first 2-3 years of her daughter's life, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that she and her daughter are a bonded family.

Did Danniella have any sort of low IQ or other mental disability? Barring that, I'm wondering why her adopted family would not support her independence.

That is, what is the "unfitness" ?
We probably should punt this to the VI for clarification. VI are you out there?

Public court records show a lawsuit was filed against DNV over custody accusing her of being an unfit mother. At some point the case was dropped or may have been transferred to a family court, which is not public so I don't know what happened.

You’re right, when there are questions regarding whether a parent is fit or not it is handled in juvenile court and I doubt those records would be available.

Can you confirm whether she even had counsel? She was young, probably broke and she was being threatened for custody. Can only imagine how she felt. Can these documents be posted per TOS? This information combined with the above question about a current-ish pregnancy are frankly questions that should be referred to VI for a response and clarification.

We've been searching for a motive and we now might just have to add 2 to our growing list!

I can't confirm anything, but if you hit "report" button, ask someone to confirm that they are public documents. I think that works.

Who has custody of her child? Was she told she would get custody if she completed certain objectives, I wonder, or was she just hoping? Or may shared custody? Custodial issues are often major motives in crimes. But I have no idea in this instance if there is hostility involved.

Also are there details on the large amount of cash she had under her mattress?? Where it came from, how much etc. It is so hard to save or accumulate money these days for any young person. Sorry if all this is answered, I skimmed through all the pages today but my head is throbbing tonight...

Seriously? Is there a link to the initial complainant regarding unfit parenting?
That's harsh, especially if it was then delayed, transferred to another jurisdiction, faded away and forgotten except for how it effected Danniella's life.

We know that Danni came to life recently with strong short and long term goals, a parenting schedule, room & board for her and her daughter, lots of cash under the mattress and a car.

I have been looking for a way to link but Alabama doesn't seem to offer free access to court records. Alabama offers OneLook as their public records option: AlacourtACCESS

I don't know if it is allowed under TOS, but since it is research concerning the missing person I thought it was relevant to bring up. It is not sleuthing family or friends, it is sleuthing her.

You’re right, when there are questions regarding whether a parent is fit or not it is handled in juvenile court and I doubt those records would be available.

Except, Danniella is 24 years old, and her daughter is 4.5 years old, so she was not a juvenile when her daughter was born. She was an adult, so as an adult with no known mental defects, what was the "unfitness" allegation?

Who has custody of her child? Was she told she would get custody if she completed certain objectives, I wonder, or was she just hoping? Or may shared custody? Custodial issues are often major motives in crimes. But I have no idea in this instance if there is hostility involved.

Also are there details on the large amount of cash she had under her mattress?? Where it came from, how much etc. It is so hard to save or accumulate money these days for any young person. Sorry if all this is answered, I skimmed through all the pages today but my head is throbbing tonight...
Custody of 4 yr old child CT is with mother of baby daddy TT. We know nothing of the conversations surrounding custody or what the future plans might have been.

I have been looking for a way to link but Alabama doesn't seem to offer free access to court records. Alabama offers OneLook as their public records option: AlacourtACCESS

I don't know if it is allowed under TOS, but since it is research concerning the missing person I thought it was relevant to bring up. It is not sleuthing family or friends, it is sleuthing her.

Thank you! I have access to some online resources.

What is the date of this?

The child’s paternal grandmother has custody of the child. It is possible that if there were accusations about her being unfit (possibly just because she didn’t have her own place after her and TT broke up and someone felt like it wasn’t a good environment for the child or they didn’t approve of who might have been helping her babysit while she worked) she voluntarily agreed to a temporary custody arrangement while she worked on the necessary requirements of the court.

Danni's ex-boyfriends' mother has custody of Danni's daughter. It seems to be a co-parenting arrangement with Danni and TT living with his family off and on in the last 5 years.

Danni drew a picture of her goals on June 17, and she was well on her way to achieving them when she vanished on the eve of celebrating one of her Big Goals.

All I know about "large amounts of cash in her apartment" comes from @Vail regarding timelines and known facts. One of us will remember to copy Vail's timeline to the next Page 1.

Except, Danniella is 24 years old, and her daughter is 4.5 years old, so she was not a juvenile when her daughter was born. She was an adult, so as an adult with no known mental defects, what was the "unfitness" allegation?

The child is a juvenile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member